For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Women...

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Women... Empty Women...

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:28 am

Sam went to check on Luna after Jessica arrived for her shift. Holly watched the bar while Arlene and Terry clocked out for the night. He headed inside as he looked around for Luna. -Baby. Where are you?- He called out as he set the keys on the counter and walked through the kitchen and peeked around to the living room.

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Women... Empty Re: Women...

Post by Luna Garza Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:30 am

"Crap," she managed to mutter as she sat up on the couch and tried to wipe chocolate off of her face as quick as possible. She had gotten a craving for ice-cream earlier and what did ya know! Sam had almost a gallon tub of the stuff in his deep freeze in the bar. She had grabbed it, sneaked back into the house and had been sitting on the couch eating it ever since.

"Hey!" Sheepishly she wiped at her mouth again and looked up at him with a chocolaty smile.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:30 am

He turned the corner to see her on the couch and smiled. She wiped her mouth quickly and set set the huge tub of chocolate ice cream to the side. He chuckled and smiled, praying there were no pickles involved. Maybe he'd been reading too much. Since learning of her pregnancy he'd bought a book about what to expect when you are expecting and kept it hidden in his office, learning as much as he could about being a father so he could do this right. So he could keep her happy.

-Hungry?- He asked as he took a seat next to her and pulled her close as his arm wrapped around her shoulders. Leaning down to kiss her lips as he pulled away and grinned. -Mmmm, you taste good enough to eat.- He said before pressing his lips to hers softly again.

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:30 am

Her heart did a little pitter-patter and she laughed quietly, her lips pressing against his and her tongue gently rubbing against his bottom lip. "You look good enough to eat, but that's nothing new." She lay her head on his shoulder and her eyes went back to the ice cream; she licked her lips and chuckled again.

"I hope you don't mind that I took that from the bar. I can pay you back somehow, Mr. Merlotte." She winked up at him before kissing his cheek and leaning back, stretching her arms over her head. "What's up?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:31 am

He chuckled and held her to him. -What's mine is yours and what's yours is....yours.- He learned women long ago. They laughed as she stretched. She was eyeing the tub of ice cream so he grabbed it and handed it back to her with a smile.

-I want to talk to you about something. When should we tell Emma, and when are we gonna go to a doctor? I mean call me crazy but I think we should make sure everything is....okay?- He said as he turned his head to face her.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:31 am

She happily took the tub of ice cream and stuck the spoon into it, dug out a big chunk and stuck it in her mouth, sucking on it slowly as she looked at Sam. He was right; they had to tell Emma soon, before she started showing. And not to mention her little girl would be thrilled to know that she was going to marry 'Her Sam'. Emma had long ago claimed him as her own, and she had no qualms about stating it either.

Shrugged her shoulders and held out a spoonful of ice cream to him. "We need to let her know pretty soon. As for the doctor...." Sighed and met his gaze as he put the spoon in his mouth. "I hate doctors."

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 am

He was just about to speak when a spoon full of ice cream came close to his mouth, reluctantly opening to allow her to feed him as he let it melt and swallow. -Baby, I know you hate doctors. But right now isn't the time to be stubborn. I can go with you, but we need to see how far you are and when your estimated due date is.- He clamped his mouth shut realizing he may have given away that he'd been reading.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 am

A smile slowly spread to her face and she sat the ice cream back on the table before turning on the couch so that she was facing him. "Estimated due date? How far along I am? Why, Sam Merlotte, I do believe that you have been doing some research." It was cute, more so than he probably thought; the fact that he cared enough to read up and wanted to know what was going on was a lot more than she could say about Marcus. She couldn't remember him ever going to a doctor's appointment with her; it was almost overwhelming. A tear formed in her eye and she wiped it away quickly while smiling at him.

"If it means that much to you, then we'll go to the doctor soon. Do you know any good doctors around here?" If she was going to be moving here then she guessed she'd have to start getting used to things in this little town.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 am

Sam grinned and blushed a bit as she caught him red handed. -I uh...well. Yes I have. I want to be there for you...for our baby. I want to protect you both and I need you to do the right thing and go see one.- She wiped a tear from her eye quickly; he leaned closer to kiss her cheek softly.
    -It does mean that much to me. I don't personally but I can make a few calls, maybe ask Arlene. She's had kids and all in Bon Temp.- He smiled, glad that she was actually willing to listen to him.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 am

She nodded and stretched again, the ice cream settling in her stomach and strangely making her relaxed. "Marcus never wanted to go to any appointments. He was 'too busy' with pack stuff. It'll be strange to have someone there with me." Emma would go too, of course. But it was most important for her that Sam go; it was stupid of her to feel that he needed to 'prove' himself, but she couldn't help it. After the fiasco that was her marriage to Marcus, she was afraid to have to go through that all over again.

She looked at the partially melted ice cream and her stomach growled as an idea formed in her head. He would think she was crazy, disgusting.... Fuck it. She looked at him with a sheepish grin. "Um. Could.... could you get me some pickles? And a bowl?" Her mouth watered and her stomach growled again; oh good God yes!

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:33 am

He shook his head. -That will never be me. Nothing is more important than you and our child, or Emma.- Kissing the back of her hand and smiling as she seemed to be forming an idea or plan. He watched her intently as she sheepishly looked at him and said in a meek voice. ""Um. Could.... could you get me some pickles? And a bowl?"

His face seemed like it turned green at the idea of that combination as he made a face at her request. -You...you want...*he swallowed thickly* Pickles...and ice cream?- Shaking his head with a smile as he stood to go get the pickles from the pantry. Bringing it back to her and smiling as he held it out to her.

-I uh...before you...dig...in. I well, I better go make sure everything is closed up at the bar.- He could not watch her eat this concoction as he kissed her forehead and headed for the door.

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:33 am

She laughed softly as he walked towards the door; she opened the jar of pickles and pulled out a few, tossed them in a bowl and the grabbed the ice cream, pouring the melty goodness over the salty pickles in the bowl. Her stomach let out a loud growl and she grinned in excitement. She heard Sam groan at the door and she looked up at him.

"Hey Sam?" She said softly, and as he turned around she literally felt her heart soar. That was her man, the father of her child, husband to be. Their eyes met across the room and she smiled. "I love you."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:33 am

He grinned and turned to face her as she called out his name. -Yeah?- She smiled and said those words so lovingly he couldn't help but grin. -I love you too, baby.- Turning back for the door to leave her in peace with her....meal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 am