For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

No More Hiding

John Quinn
    John Quinn

No More Hiding - Page 2 Empty Re: No More Hiding

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Quinn laughed when she growled and flipped him to his back. Her straddling him was such a turn on....even with his pants still on...though he had a feeling that would not be a concern much longer...

He felt her lips and then her teeth and could not help but growl into her kiss as she tugged at his lip... His hands moved to her hips...taking her weight on and standing, still kissing her, and carrying her...then realized they would never make it to the bedroom...not this time...

He slowly lowered her to her feet...and moved to unfasten his belt...
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 pm

He lifted up and stood, showing how strong he was and only turning me on more. I continued to kiss his neck and lips, making them red from my lipstick. He growled and I giggled as he set me down and looked in my eyes with such desire, such love before he started to unfasten his belt. I grabbed it from his hands and pulled it from the loops, placing it behind his neck and pulling him back to me. My back crashed against the wall as I dropped my hands from his belt and began working his buttons and zipper. Whispering his name between kisses as they fell to the floor and I slid my hand in his boxers and taking his hardened member into my cold palm, stroking it with urgency.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Quinn felt her cold hands reach in and draw him out, and his mind began swimming again...her touch was electric...and his lips crushed hers as he pressed her firmly against the wall..

"Jessica..." he whispered between kisses...

His hands found her body again, caressing every curve before trailing one hand down to tease and trace the shape of her thigh, before slipping higher...he let the tip of a single finger slip inside of her, tracing the very edges of her...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

My name coming from his mouth, his voice driving me more into the heat. His hands were like heaven, they knew just where to touch and what to do. My core was aching, throbbing. Feeling him touch my thigh as I gripped him tighter and moved my hand slower along his shaft. My eyes went wide as I bit my lip when he slid a finger into my heat. My left arm draped over his shoulders as I pulled him closer to me. Whispering in his ear "Oh god, Quinn."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Quinn kept her pressed against the wall, kissing her and tugging her lip...

hearing her whisper "Oh god, Quinn" was more than he could take...

Quinn growled deeply in her ear as he gripped her hips firmly and lifted her a bit higher...

He kissed her deeply, looking in her eyes for a sign that she was ready for this...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I felt him grip my hips and move me higher as I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back, my tongue invading his mouth. Tugging at my lips as I looked him in his eyes and my breath caught. "Please..." I whispered, needing him to the point of pain now.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Quinn felt her passion matching his own and knew that she wanted this as much as he. He kissed her again, holding back nothing....letting passion consume them like a flame.

He moved to the corner of the room, looking deeply into her eyes, and drove into her, growling deeply as he penetrated her to the limit of his length...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 pm

I felt him slid in fast and cried out in pain and pleasure. Both of my hands dropped to his shoulder as I dug my nails in his skin and my fangs dropped. Curses...forgetting my...condition, not knowing if he'd noticed or not. I would feel like a virgin to him....forever. And by the size of what he was putting out, it would hurt every time. My eyes squeezed closed as I pressed my forehead to his shoulder and felt each thrust. Each time I was overwhelmed with an equal amount of pain and pleasure. "Quinn....I....." Crying out again, feeling so embarrassed on the brink of tears.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Quinn sensed something wrong as soon as he had penetrated her...gods she was tight...but her eyes welled with tears of pain. He stopped moving, remaining still and looked into her eyes...wondering as she cried out....

"Jessica...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 pm

He stopped moving and he knew something was wrong. I closed my eyes and sighed, leaning back to look at him as he continued to throb inside of me. Opening my eyes to see his questioning eyes, almost fearful as I bit my lip before trying to explain. "I was turned.....before I....." My eyes looked down and I wanted to die. Surely this would turn him off and he'd be through with this experiment. "I'm sorry."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Quinn kissed her softly and smiled...

"You need never be sorry with me, Jessica."

He thought for a moment...

"Well then...we will just have to remember to begin a bit more gently from now on..."

Quinn slowly began rocking his hips...not pulling out, but just letting her get used to the motion as her body adjusted to the feeling of him inside her...

He kissed her tenderly and smiled, looking in her eyes as he slowly began moving against her...taking his time and letting her adjust....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 pm

I wanted to cry when he said I didn't have to be sorry, but knew that would ruin the mood for sure as I smiled and nodded. 

"Well then...we will just have to remember to begin a bit more gently from now on..."

He started to move slowly, feeling him take his time as his length moved against my core. My head falling back against the wall as my mouth fell open. Letting out a small moan before looking back at him, he kissed me softly and continued to go slow. I held onto his shoulders and leaned close to his ear as I moaned in pleasure. "Oh Quinn." Whispering almost breathlessly. It wasn't hurting so bad anymore as I requested something from him. "Bed." One word as my core tightened around him in need. 
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Quinn said nothing, but kissed her again, pulling her body against his own as he slowly walked toward the Master bedroom. He was having trouble focusing on walking as she gently rocked against him, sending electric waves of pleasure through him. He bumped the door open and gently lowered her to the bed, kissing her softly and looking deep into her eyes as he slowly began thrusting into her again..

"I love you, Jessica..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 pm

As he walked I slid up and down on him as the pain began to stop little by little. He lowered me to the bed and kissed me before looking into my eyes and telling me he loved me. I touched the side of his face and smiled. "I love you, too." My hands slid under his arms and clutched his back bringing him closer to me as he thrust in again causing me to arch my back and allow him deeper inside of me. "Nnnnuhh." I said over and over as each thrust sent electricity rolling through me. My nails digging into his skin, the smell of his blood entered my nose as I realized I broke the skin. I didn't have to be tame with him, he could handle it. As he continued to thrust I looked up at him and nodded. "Faster." I began to buck my hips under him, meeting each thrust with the same intensity. 

"Quinn.....oh GOD!" I was now feeling no pain whatsoever as he went faster. Pushing forward and rolling him over as I ran a hand through my hair to move it from my face. Placing my hands on his chest for balance as I rolled my hips forward and back over his length.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Quinn hissed as her nails broke his skin, but it only drove him toward more intensity. There was no pain...only pleasure....

As she pressed him to the bed and rolled on top of him, he drove upward, encouraged by her cries of pleasure as well as his own passions...she began to roll her hips, sending new waves of pleasure through him. She wanted to play rough, that was fine with him, as he gripped her hips firmly, dragging her down as he thrust up, driving himself deeper...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

I felt him thrust up and pulled down on my hips as I met each thrust. Moaning out his name as I continued to ride him. Swinging my head to the side so my hair would fall to the side as I came down and nipped at his neck, going up with a trail of soft kisses until I reached his lips. Kissing him with such urgent need as I moaned in my throat as he thrust harder. Breaking the kiss to gasp as I moaned in his ear. "Oh Quinn. Don't stop. Don't stop. Gods!"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Quinn growled as his passions built higher, hearing her moans...

As she came down, he pulled her body against his, rolling over her and driving deeper into her, ramming faster than before deep within her, as he nipped and kissed at her shoulders and neck...

Quinn slid his hand down her body, scraping his nails over her skin as he trust deep into her, bringing his hand down to where they joined, using it to tease her further...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm

He rolled us over and used a hand to tease me further, inching me closer and closer to a release. I whimpered and moaned out his name again, my body feeling sensations I'd never felt ever before. He continued to go hard and deep as my body arched up to him. "QUINN!" I could feel the tingle as my feet arched inward, my body tensing up as I inched closer and closer. "OH GOD!" I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to me. My fangs sinking into his vein as the blood flowed into my mouth. I swallowed just a little and collapsed back on the bed as my core tightened sending me fully over the edge. My walls pulsating and milking his length.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Quinn felt her fangs sink into his skin, slamming him into overdrive, his mind flooded with wave after wave of pleasure as he drove faster and faster into her. He felt her tighten and pulse around him, driving him closer to the edge...he tried to hold off a bit longer....focusing on her body, her pleasure...driving as deep and as fast as his body would allow...

He gripped her hips tightly, lifting her from the bed, pulling her to himself....driving deeper...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm

He continued to drive deeper as I arched my back and cried out in pleasure. His blood coating my throat and lips as I swallowed again, then licked my lips as I moaned concentrating on what he was doing to my body. After a few minutes I picked myself up and held onto his shoulders as he continued to thrust into me. Sucking on his earlobe I knew it drove him crazy as I gasped and moaned breathlessly in his ear. "Oh baby." The feel of his skin against mine while his shaft rubbed against the little bundle of nerves making me inch closer to another one. Oh good gods.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Quinn gripped her shoulders, leaning over her, driving as deep as he could...he was trying to focus...trying to hold off....his darker nature was trying to surface through his passions and broke free as he let out a growl, biting down on Jessica's shoulder and digging his fingers into her skin as he thrusted deep into her and held himself there....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

I felt him lean me back a little and thrust more, hearing him growl was making it hard to focus. I held onto his forearms as he kissed my chest and shoulders. My eyes went wide as he bit my shoulder and dug his fingers into my skin, thrusting deeper. "OH GOD!" He didn't break the skin but that was enough as I felt my walls tighten around him as I scratched his arms and moved my hips against him. I felt like I was on fire. With vampire speed I pushed him down on his back and began to move my hips in a circle teasing him as the throbbing subsided from that release. Raising my hands to my head as I moaned then began to ride him like a vampire, really fast. Sliding in and out at top speeds as I looked into his eyes.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

As Quinn felt her riding him, he could feel his control beginning to slip. The trick she was doing with her hips was taking it's toll...she began to move faster and faster, soon hitting speeds only a vampire could hope to maintain. The scent of the blood tricking down his arms blended with her scent and arousal as well as his own to rob him of the last shreds of his control.

Quinn grabbed her hips, pulling her body against his, as a feral growl ripped from his throat. He felt his mind flow with the release, seeming to blend their shared bodies into one creation of pleasure...nothing mattered, nothing else existed but that moment with her...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Just as I began to feel the wave of ecstasy roll over me making my body tense up around him, his own release hit and I screamed out as the last one grew with intensity. Placing my hands against his chest for balance as I continued to move my hips. It felt as if the whole room went dark. For a moment in time I felt as if I was thrown into another world where the only ones in it were us. My walls clenched around him in rhythm with his own release, milking every last drop he gave. I found myself breathing heavy, no need to breath but feeling breathless. My throat was dry, my fangs had scraped my bottom lip as I looked back into his eyes. Leaning forward to kiss him as I sat there marveling in the moment with him. Looking deep into his eyes "I love you, Quinn."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Quinn was simply enjoying the feeling of being part of a world that was simply them when he heard her say "I love you, Quinn."

He pulled her into a gentle cuddle, kissing her softly..

"and I love you, my Jessica. You mean everything to me..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content