For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

No More Hiding

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

No More Hiding - Page 3 Empty Re: No More Hiding

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 pm

I felt his arms wrap around me and turn our bodies as we lay side by side, looking into one another's eyes. He kissed me softly and said "and I love you, my Jessica. You mean everything to me..." I couldn't help but smile as I looked into his eyes and nodded. "The feeling is mutual." I ran a finger along his bottom lip and sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about....about---" I let my words trail off and closed my eyes praying I wasn't horrible. I'd only been with Jason and Hoyt, contrary to other beliefs. I'd never experienced this level of high intensity sex before and I was satisfied, I just hoped he was too. 
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Quinn kissed her gently, cradling her cheek in a gentle hand...

"Well it is not ask if we compared notes before beginning..."

He chuckled softly, running gentle fingers along her side...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 pm

I flinched and started giggling when he ran a finger along the curve of my side, finally finding my tickle spot. I squirmed, a scent caught my nose. Blood...his blood. "Quinn, you're bleeding. A lot." He had bite wounds on his neck and scratch marks on his arms. I sat up quickly and looked at them. "I'm so sorry...I just....I shouldn't have lost control like that."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Quinn chuckled and smiled at her.

"Oh yea...I hated that..." He said, dripping with sarcasm.

He motioned toward an end table by the bed.

"If you look in the drawer next to your side of the bed, you'll find a black jar. Get it out...it is a special recipe. It'll help, unless you want to take care of it yourself"

He could not help but flash her a suggestive smirk..

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I thought about his last comment about doing it myself. As much as I wanted to, I didn't know if we were ready for a blood bond. Things got intense when blood was involved. I smiled and kissed his lips. "I would...but I...." I didn't want him to think I didn't want him to have my blood, I just didn't want to ruin things. My blood always seemed to ruin my relationships and I didn't...I couldn't lose him too. I shook my head not knowing how to say that and reached over to get the black jar he spoke of. Handing it to him as I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. I sat there with my thoughts and realized I'd drank from his vein. I didn't feel woozy or drunk at all. I hadn't had much, but still that was something. I smiled to myself as I watched him with the jar.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Quinn sniffed at the jar, shuddering and began applying the salve to his skin, watching as the cuts in his arms sealed and disappeared...he looked to Jessica and smiled.

"Would you mind getting the others, I can't really see them well enough to get them well...just a dab is enough..."

I could smell the blood when he opened the jar and knew it must be vampire blood. If only his injuries were external the other night, I could have used this. I nodded and rose to my knees as he turned his arm while I rubbed the salve on his wounds that I inflicted. The disappeared almost immediately. I closed the jar and put it back, wiping my hand on the sheets knowing they'd need to be changed from his blood on them. Moving behind him as I stayed on my knees and kissed his shoulder before whispering in his ear. "You were amazing by the way. And....that bite." I smiled and giggled.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Quinn flashed her a sheepish grin...

"yea...sorry about that...kind of got carried away myself a bit..."

I grinned and looked down a bit embarrassed. "I...I liked it. A lot actually." I kissed his shoulder again and fell onto the bed on my back and sighed. "At least we didn't break anything. Did we?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Quinn grinned at her admission..

"I'll have to keep that in mind. I don't have to worry about breaking you, so kind of let myself go there at the end...felt good...but wow...got a bit rough..."

He glanced around, looking for breakage....

"Interesting...our foreplay....er......sparring breaks things, but this does not seem to have..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

I laughed and shook my head. "I guess we have more control in our love making then we do in fighting. I wonder what would happen if we mix the two." I said chuckling. Amazing how I could feel so calm with him, totally myself and not have to worry about leaving to eat. I wasn't hungry for blood...shockingly I was hungry for....him. Again. I noticed the clock and realized we'd been at it for going on five hours and couldn't believe it. He wasn't as fragile or tired as the other human men I'd been with, maybe it was because he wasn't fully human.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Quinn saw her glance at the clock and looked as well. He chuckled and kissed her.

"I'd ask if you were ready for more, but we have less than an hour to sunrise..."

Quinn ran a gentle hand along her cheek, smiling softly...

"My god, you are beautiful, Jessica..."

He kissed her again, with tenderness...then smirked..

"We really do have to try to make tomorrow night's show..it is after all, a rare chance to see Him..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

I bit my lip after he kissed me and closed my eyes when he ran a hand along my cheek. Opening my eyes when he said I was beautiful, I just looked at him and smiled. He always knew how to make me feel like blushing. Kissing my lips once more softly and with such love and tenderness it gave me chills. 

"We really do have to try to make tomorrow night's show..it is after all, a rare chance to see Him..."

I narrowed my eyes at him and tilted my head. "Who is "Him?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Quinn chuckled...

"Ok...it was a big secret until the first showing...but I guess I can tell you now...do you remember the poster by the closet in my office?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

I closed my eyes and tried to visualize his office, remembering him standing there in his suit and shades, the moment I lost my control and wanted to jump him....what was behind him. There was a poster, it was black and white. I tried to look past him finally remembering. "Elvis Presley. What about him? He died." I gasped and sat up. "No....do.not.tell.me!" I dropped my jaw not sure where he was going and not sure I wanted to know.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Quinn chuckled.

"That picture for the poster was taken less than six months ago, during my last trip to the Royals in Oklahoma. He was a guest of theirs for a good while."

He watched the realization cross her face, and laughed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

"Six MONTHS ago...he's been.....he's....DEAD he was dead? Wait...wait....so you're telling me....he's a...vampire?? NO way!" I could not believe Elvis Presley was a vampire and I didn't know it. It was so amazing to believe. "I remember when momma and daddy would dance around the kitchen to 'Always on my mind'." The memories of my human life made me smile. I liked some of his music, he was from a time way before I was born though. My thoughts made me realize I never spoke of my human life in front of Quinn.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Quinn began laughing again...

"Jessica, when are you going to realize that not everything is made public. Bubba likes his privacy. He takes it very seriously...kind of has to with his diet..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I smiled and hit him with a pillow. "Don't make fun!" Laughing as I shook my head in disbelief. "Diet?" What does he hunt animals like those vampires in that Twilight movie?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Quinn mused for a second...can a vampire blush? one way to find out...

"He only eats pussy, Jessica...."

He left that hanging in the air for a minute before continuing...

"Tabby seem to be his preference, with a Siamese thrown in once in a while..."

He smirked, watching her reaction..

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I just stared at him, smiling. Was he serious? The way he said it so casually I could only blink before he started talking again about cats, different breeds. I covered my mouth and shook my head. "Cats? Ugh. Gross." I'd never heard of such a thing and sure couldn't believe what I was hearing. He smirked and I tackled him, placing a kiss on his lips. "You are...." I inhaled and shook my head, not even knowing how to describe him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Quinn kissed her, silencing her comment...

"It is almost sunrise, Jessica. Let's move somewhere a bit....cleaner...for sleeping..."

Without waiting for an answer, he scooped her up, wincing a bit but ignoring the pain and brought her back out to the living area and into the "sleeping pit". He lowered her into the pillows, kissing her gently as he pulled a blanket over them both and cuddled behind her, as they usually did...

"I love you Jessica. I always will...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content