For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Green is Peace

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Green is Peace Empty Green is Peace

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 pm

"I'm not going anywhere! And you can't make me!" She glared at the man with cuffs in his hand, daring him to touch her. The sign in her hand reading "Save the tree", her shirt protesting the cutting down of the large oak tree that had stood in that spot for over one hundred and sixty years. "What if I was 160 you'd just kill me too?" He narrowed his eyes. "Lady, if you were a hundred sixty you'd be a vamper and I'd wanna cuff you alright...to my bed." He smirked and licked his lips. Her cheeks gave off a soft pink blush as she looked down and shook her head.

Pam was protesting the latest crime against nature. Her heritage taught her that you always give back to mother earth and treat her as you'd treat yourself. Although she had been locked out of the portal when Queen Mab had gone insane, she found she liked Earth. But the way the humans treated the earth killed her spirit. Flashing him a grin before looking back down coyishly. "This tree...it means something to me. Can't you just...do something?" She looked back up to meet his eyes. He grinned. "Sorry, you're no vamper, and I'm not gonna be here all night." He reached out and grabbed her wrists to cuff them together when she used her powers to make him forget what he was doing. He looked at his partner confused. "Why are we here?" He stopped mid cuff. She narrowed her eyes to him and grinned as they both walked away, leaving her with the tree alone. She turned and touched the bark, running her hand gently along the wood. "Ego ibo vos protegant" She said softly in Latin. {I'll protect you.}

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 pm