For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Rage of a Fiery Red Head

Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

The Rage of a Fiery Red Head Empty The Rage of a Fiery Red Head

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:08 pm

From what I heard, last nights party went on until most of the guests started getting the bleeds and had to be issued rooms at the adjoining vampire-friendly hotel. I roll my eyes, I may co-own the damn club, but at least I had sense enough to leave back home before sunrise. And, most of the guests were older than me!

The sun set little more than four hours ago, and I have yet to make it to the club. Apparently the party last night was such a success, the other two who own the bar with me decide to continue the party every night all weekend long. I feel it as more of a drag than anything else. I mean, one party, fine. Two parties is pushing it. But, all weekend long? Come on now, there's better things to do. Of course, getting the two dimwits I own the bar with to understand that is like trying to teach a human how to glamour...impossible. Tweedledee and Tweedledum will be lucky if I show up for even an hour tonight.

I only have another forty-five minutes then I must leave out of town to speak with my maker about a very pressing issue at hand. Sighing, I get out of my relaxing bubble bath and walk nude down the hall to my bedroom, calling for someone downstairs to come up and take care of my thirst. I would much rather leave here and go straight to see my maker than to take my time finding someone to feed off of, even though it can be rather fun.

The new human knocks quietly on my bedroom door, taking his sweet ass time getting here. For fuck's sake how hard is it to simply walk up the stairs?! I fling open the door and yank the insignificant blood bag into my room, carelessly flinging him hard enough that he hits the wall on the other side with a crashing thud. I slam the door shut and turn toward where his body lay crumpled on the floor. "I have a schedule to keep, why was I kept waiting?"

"I..I.."

"Don't stutter boy, answer my damn question!" I slightly raise my voice, pulling more fear out of him.

"I'm sorry..." a tear slips from his big, blue eyes, and glides down his cheek. "I came as soon as they told me to go. I heard you order for someone, but.." he pauses, trying to collect what little composure he has left by sitting up, "usually someone else comes up here. I didn't think they'd want me to. I...I stood there waiting orders from them, and they just stood there talking. Then they...they freaked out, realizing you had ordered for someone to go up there. I was standing there, and they all didn't want to come. They looked at me like..."

I cut him off, rage pouring out of me, not caring for him to finish playing the victim. "Stay right there. You got that?" Not waiting for his answer, I run full speed out of the room, shutting the door behind me, and continuing to run downstairs to find the human employees gathered in the lounge. "What is going on here?!" I shriek out. They all attempt to mumble out excuses for answers, but I will not have disobedience from humans, especially in my own house. I run across the room, cutting up all those in the room as I pass by them, stopping at the last person furthest from me. "Clean up this mess". I order her, and on my way back out of the room I remind her, "And consider yourself lucky today, you may not be so lucky next time".

The Rage of a Fiery Red Head Befunk10

I run back up the stairs to my room, realizing how much of my time was just wasted once again on these insignificant pests. I shut my bedroom door behind me, and find the young man has finally made his way back to a standing position. "See to it I am never made to wait again, you are now in command over the new humans I'll be bringing in tonight". He nods his head yes, and after sinking my fangs in him for a bit, I order him to go and make sure the human left downstairs is doing as she was told. Once he has left, I hop in the shower, noting the blood that is now splattered on me. And, after my relaxing shower, I get dressed and leave for my meeting with my maker.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:40 pm