For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Making things clear Pt 2

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Making things clear Pt 2 Empty Making things clear Pt 2

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:50 pm

“Harder… “ she all but growled. Taylor was more than happy to comply. Ever since they’d seen her devour those 3 cops he and Sawyer had decided to bring the were bitch with them. Like a true guard dog she cut through enemies like the devil, and had energy in bed to spare.

Making things clear Pt 2 2larc5i

Sawyer banged on the door outside the motel room. “Will you two keep it down? They’ll call the cops” he yelled. Taylor grinned, letting Kiara fall on the bed. “Think they’ll come?” he asked. Kiara shrugged. “with the bounties on you two they’d come out of principle” she said. He roared and flipped her over, giving her a chance to ride him and ride him he did. They’ve been at it for hours, and he was pretty sure he’d be unable to walk once she was exhausted.

After taking her in Sawyer had found out that she had been fed large amounts of V, probably Edgingtons since she hailed from that neck of the woods. Since the footage of her came from the pits she was probably one of Edgingtons prized fighting wolves. A despicable practice where wolves were drugged and fed human meat to make them more brutal in battle. She’d been so high on V that even gong days without it hadn’t purged it from her system.

“Tell me how many again” he growled as she bounced on his shaft, like every thrust was meant to purge a bad memory. Kiara looked at him. “Is that ALL you want to know?” she asked. Taylor stopped her with a firm hand on her hips. She whined and snarled in protest. “Tell me or we stop now” he said. Kiara growled angrily. “42 children, 20 women, 50 men… it all I’ve devoured… oh and the 3 cops I ate when I met you two” she added as an afterthought.

“And will you continue to eat humans?” he asked again, having to hold her down with force. Damn she was strong despite her frame being so small. She groaned. “I don’t want to…but I can’t stop” she whimpered. “I need to fuck I need to eat… why can’t you understand that?!” she protested. Taylor growled and flipped her over again, pulling out then taking her from behind.

Making things clear Pt 2 Sb7sxw

“Then I’ll fuck you until we re-wire that fucked up brain of yours” he growled. Sawyer rolled his eyes. Kiara and Taylor had been at it for almost a full day but he was surprised. That chick was all kinds of messed up. She was so tissue damaged with V, and now used to human meat she couldn’t even stomach regular food. They managed to get her to drink water but nothing else and it had been a close call when she’d lunged at a small child on the street. If they couldn’t fix her, they’d have to shoot her. She was a menace to society.

“harder Taylor… HARDER…….!”
    ---------------------------------The present--------------------------------------------------

Kiara blinked. She was on her couch, Taylor and Sawyer across from her on the recliner chairs.

“So… how are we going to live together and not fuck this up?” she asked. Sawyer shook his head. “I don’t know about you, but I never fucked, talk to Taylor, he’s the one with the hormone issues” he said. Taylor glared at Sawyer. “Shut up, you wanted to fuck her too” he said.

Sawyer shrugged. “But I never did. You couldn’t even go one hour alone with her without dipping your spoon into the honey jar” Kiara sighed. “Wolves please. We’re not here to discussed who fucked me or who didn’t. Frankly we aint got the time to go through that lengthy list” She crossed her legs. “Look Bill doesn’t know anything about my past… ANYTHING” she said with a pointed look at them both.

Taylor shrugged. “Well shit woman…you should tell him. I think he has a right to know he’s sleeping with one of the most wanted wolves ever. The bounty the Mississipi pack has on you makes a mockery on the bounty we have on our heads” he said. Kiara rolled her eyes. “Thank you captain obvious. But Mississipi won’t come after me as long as I don’t reveal their connections to Russell.” While Taylor and Kiara spoke Sawyer was messing on his phone. He made it seem like he was just sending a simple email but in fact he was forwarding ALL his documents on Kiara to Bill. She’d never tell him but he had a right to know and he was paying them well.

Aside from surveillance videos and documents basically it all documented Kiara’s decent into madness from her first pit fight to her devouring live children for the amusement of vampires. Her rampages on V, her string of killings all over Mississippi and worse of all, the sex. Being high on V Russell had tossed her in with hoards of men, again as an amusement so other high class vampires could watch the orgy.

“Yeah well…you better make up your mind Kiara… because your boyfriend is about to find out about your past, so you’re either going to die, be single or have some great make up sex” said Sawyer.

Kiara blinked, then felt her stomach sink and the air leave her lungs. “You did…WHAT?!”

Making things clear Pt 2 1t92pv

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:54 pm