For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Coming To An Agreement

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Coming To An Agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming To An Agreement

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Kiara remained behind Bill. So many questions but she held her tongue, not wanting to say anything that would worsen the situation. Whoever this boy had been, clearly the innocence had been killed off and was now replaced by a very blood thirsty vampire judging by the way he eyed her.

She'd fight if she had to, despite her body still being sore and running on empty. She placed her hand on Bill's shoulder, not showing any fear. In the jungle, you showed fear you were prey and her days of being prey were long over.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 pm

"What? No hello?" i smirked again at them both and stood from the couch as Bill continued to protect the girl that he shielded from me. She must mean something too him..Excellent.

"I shall be seeing you real soon daddy...and you, I shall be seeing you real, real soon" i winked at them both before speeding out of the house, I was hungry, I was hungry for something to eat. I wonder what this little town had in mind, i might just quite like it here as he continued to speed out into the night.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm

"I shall be seeing you real soon daddy...and you, I shall be seeing you real, real soon"

Bill watched as he speed out of the lounge and out of the house, nothing but an echoing laughter in his wake, Bill still continued to grip Kiara behind him as he felt her hand on his shoulder. If word got out about this, it would be his head on the line, Jessica's and Kiara's.

"It's not possible....He should be dead. If this gets out. It will be my head for this...You need to leave Kiara...Go some place safe where he cannot reach you. Pack a bag" he ordered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

She shook her head. "Bill if I leave your mind will be clouded wondering if I'm safe. A clouded mind is the worse in battle" she said, her eyes plastered on the spot where the kid had been.

"If I stay here however you will know I'm safe and won't worry and your mind can focus on the task at hand" she added, moving to look at him. She sniffed the air, picking up the scent of the vampire. She wrinkled her nose. Unlike Bill, this child vampire reeked of blood, death and anger; the sort of mixture that bred sadism and a combination she knew all too well from her past.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm

"If I stay here however you will know I'm safe and won't worry and your mind can focus on the task at hand"

Bill sometimes wished that Kiara would listen to him, but she was true to a point. If she was with him then he had a chance to protect her, he needed to talk to Eric about this, he needed to know about this new development, he only hoped that he was on his side about this.

"Your right. Security shall be stepped up. Jessica will need to be notified about this. This is my problem. If this gets out it shall be my head Kiara. You need to know that. You need to be prepared for the worst"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm

She nodded. She would hate to loose Bill after having resolved such an issue. She thought about what would happened if someone discovered what Bill had done. That he would be sentenced to the true death. She shook her head. No, she wouldn't allow that. Even if she had to drag Bill out of the state and hide him herself she wouldn't allow anyone to kill him. She didn't know what she'd do if Bill was suddenly and irrevocably gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:29 am