For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Things Are Not As They Seem

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Things Are Not As They Seem - Page 2 Empty Re: Things Are Not As They Seem

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 pm

She gasped and laughed the whole way. He always made her feel light. She bounced a bit on the bed and laughed as he laid beside her. His words made her pause but she then placed her hand on his cheek.

"You've done nothing but brought me joy Bill" she whispered, her skin shivering with his touch. She now regretted not dressing up pretty. Her loose tank top and shorts were just plain work clothes which were at odds with his always proper attire.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:16 pm

"That is my only desire. To bring you joy, laughter. I hate that I make you angry, make you cry. I have had that all my vampire life, and now it seems that my 'new' son had full intent on making me pay for what I did too him. If anything happened to you because of me..I would never forgive myself" his words but a crisp whisper as his hand continued to roam freely across her skin as he felt it start to pimple as he did which made him smile.

"Such an affect that you have on me Kiara. You bewitch me somehow" he smiled again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 pm

She smiled softly, her stomach tensing when he kept tracing circles on it. "If anything happened to you Bill....I'd just hate to think I could lose you. I know it sounds silly...but I'd want to protect you, keep you safe so no one could threaten your existence" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:41 am

"I know you do, but this is something that I do not wish for you to become a part of. Christian already knows that you are my weakness. And if he find out about Jessica, then who knows what he will do. But if i have any chance at this, I need to tell Jessica and Eric Northman for that fact. But know this, if anything happens to me, I need to know that you are safe. I have already run the protocol by Michael, my head of security. He shall keep you safe" he said with a frown forming across his face.

He hated to think of the thousand and one possibilities that could happen, he would need to speak with Jessica urgently about this, he needed her home so he could keep an eye on her, and if that meant he had to move in that Tiger as well to keep her safe, then he would have no choice at that matter. He would do anything to keep them safe, even if it meant loosing his life in the process. He needed to find Christian, he already had security scouting around the usual area's for his whereabouts, but no avail as of far.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:08 am

She frowned as Bill's face wrinkled in seriousness. She reached and gently stroked his cheek. "come now... no more depressing thoughts" she said softly as she moved her body so it molded more to him.

"We're together now, lets make the most of what we have" she whispered, letting her hand trail to the collar of his shirt.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 am

"Yes, but i need you to know. That I will do anything to keep you safe. No matter the consequences. But Kiara I need you to promise me something, something that I have never asked you before, and I need you to do whatever it is that i ask. Can I have your word" he said as his hand wrapped around her's, raising her hand so that he lips trailed small kisses along the palm of her hand.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 am

She nodded. "Name it Bill, I give you my word" she whispered. She felt his cool lips along her palm, her thumb still stroking his cheek. She had no idea what he'd ask of her, but it seemed to be serious since he'd never asked her to follow such specific directions before.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:41 am

"I shall be discussing this new matter with Northman as i feel it right to let him be aware of this new development, and although I can trust Northman, I am not sure how long I can keep this from becoming public. And if that time comes, i shall meet the True Death, and if it comes to that. I want you no where near when it does. You will be implicated in this, as well as Jessica. You already know you have access to several accounts already set up in your name, I want you to take Jessica, the Tiger f you must and go. Go anywhere you can, do not stay in Louisiana. I need you to promise me that you won't come back for me Kiara" his words stern and straight to the point, he had to cover all angles of the possible outcomes.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:59 am

She listened to him speak. What he was asking seemed painful and he seemed so serious.

"Bill I..." she began to refute what he was going to say but instead she stopped herself. She didn't want to bring another riff between them. He only wanted to keep her safe, keep Jessica safe as well. IF such a time came she would leave with them, but she knew inside of her she would never allow such a thing to pass. She would hide him, even if it cost her everything.

"I promise Bill. I will keep them safe" she said softly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 am

"I promise Bill. I will keep them safe"

He smiled again softly, knowing that to leave him behind would be hard, but trying to convince Jessica to leave would be an even harder matter as he knew that Jessica would not leaving willingly and not without the Tiger, that could prove to be a more difficult matter, but he knew that she would try.

"I want to be prepared for all outcomes Kiara. I do not want you brought down by my recklessness and foolishness. Christian is my problem, no one else's. I have taken extra measures to make sure that he shall not come close to you or Jessica. But i have to be wary of him. He is strong, and has survived all this time undetected, and is a vicious killer. Possibly even stronger than I, that is why I think it best to involve Eric"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am

She nodded as she wrapped her arm around his chest. "I know Bill" she said as she reached up with her free hand and placed a finger across his lips.

"No more of this talk. It makes you sad and I don't like seeing you so sad" she whispered before replacing her finger with her lips in a soft kiss.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 am

He smiled into her touch, finding an extreme comfort in it, with everything that had been going on with them, they both needed this more than they ever felt possible. Who knew when another disaster would rear its head, it seemed that is all that surrounded them now days. His hand tucked softly behind her neck as he shifted their bodies so that she straddled him as their lips never left each other, feeling a need, an urgency for this connection. He admitted that he had been physically distant with her, but that was not due to not wanting to be near her, but with everything that had been happening, he had his mind on other things. He did consider sending her away, having her taken somewhere were no one would know who she was or what she was so that there was no way Christian could take out his anger on her to get to him. He knew that this had to end, but it was either him or the boy.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 am

She let out a soft sigh, vaguely aware he shifted them so she was now on top of him, her legs straddling his hips. She had missed this, missed having the physical connection to him. She knew the riff had been her fault and she wished there was a way she could take it away. It looked like the world was against them, their pasts, their presents, and the uncertain future.

"Bill..." she whispered, pulling her lips away. She sat up, hastily removing her blouse and her bra. She took his hand and brought it up to her chest so he could feel her heart. "I need you" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 am

"I need you"

Was all that Bill needed to hear, not that she wanted anyone else, but only him. With his hand pressed firmly to her chest, he shifted their bodies again so that she was beneath him as his body stilled as he stripped himself of his once wrinkle free shirt and dropped it to the floor. His hand hitching onto her hip and his other hand pinning her arm by her wrist above her head and onto the bed, his lips never leaving her skin as his cool breath washed over her warm skin and watching her shudder at the contrast.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 pm

She gasped and shivered. His cool skin against hers. Her nipples puckered and her breasts tightened in desire. She watched him, his lips trailing down her skin. Her heart beat picked up as she shuddered.

"Bill..." she whispered, her arms pinned by him above her head. She wanted to touch him, feel his skin beneath her fingers.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Bill's lips continued to roam freely across her skin as he could feel her whimper out his name as he pinned her arms by her side and above her head, knowing that she could not touch him, he could feel her breasts press firmly against his chest as his lips continued to tease her sensitive skin, making her groan in pleasure as her body continued to writhe beneath him which only encouraged him on the route that he was going. As he let his tongue trail gently across her skin, down between her breasts, as he let his cool breath brush over her skin.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 pm

She hissed in pleasure. She arched her back, pressing her body more against his. His lips, although cool, trailed fire down her body. She squirmed and writhed, moving her hips to grind against his. She found his pants offensive now, as were her shorts.

"Bill...please" she whispered, her pulse thundering in her ears, desire molten between her legs.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

"Bill...please"

He smiled against her skin as his lips trailed to her hips, his arms fully stretched out as he held her down, his now other free hand looped into the material of her shorts and her panties and slid them down her legs and dropped them on the floor by the bottom of the bed as his hand rested on the flat of her stomach as he hoovered above her.

Things Are Not As They Seem - Page 2 75024_10
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 pm

She held her breath, watching him intently, her desire to hold him momentarily gone as his lips hovered just below her navel. She licked her suddenly dry lips, wondering what he would do, her mind already concocting several scenarios, all of which would have her writhing and moaning shamelessly in pleasure.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Bill could hear her increased heart beat accelerate as he could feel how her skin had warmed up more as he could feel the dramatic change of temperature contrast with his skin as he felt her flex her hips against his chest as he grinned,

"Lay still Kiara" he whispered in a hushed tone as he held her onto the bed to her protest as she groaned.

"Still" he whispered again as he lips breezed across her inner thigh.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 pm

She pouted, her body wanting to move but she did her best to remain still, not to mention his lips on her inner thigh made her freeze in anticipation.

She bit her lower lip to sush her cries, her hands balled up into fists on the sheets below her. She tilted her head to one side, trying to bury her face into the pillow, pleasure etched in her features as she arched her back.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 pm

He smirked as he felt her quiver beneath his touch that he halted her from, his hands wrapped around her waist as using his legs he had managed to shred himself of the last piece of clothing that hindered the full contact of their skin as he used one of his hands to hold her down as his other still locked onto her waist as his tongue continued to tease her as he could feel her warmth against him as his tongue traveled towards her naval, he did not feel the need to fight his fangs as they did not threaten to fall. He was in complete control, he wanted this to last, he wanted to make this moment that they shared between them last, prolong this moment.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm

She moaned softly. She felt her stomach dip in desire, her arousal quite evident between her legs. She watched him through hooded eyes, his tongue making it way up to her navel. She whimpered softly, her eyes slowly beginning to glow with the amber of her wolf blood, denoting just how needy she was beginning to get.

She whispered his name, squirming beneath him, her body now like a furnace.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Bill could feel and see her need for him which only made him grin devilishly as he continued to make use of his pace as that only drove her wild, and he surely could feel it, he knew that he was on the right track. His hand slowly raised himself up as he propped his weight up on his arms as he hoovered above her, a bright grin across his face as he saw her head titled to shield her groans from what he was doing before.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 pm

She was still rubbing her face against the pillow until she realized he had stopped. She looked up, a blush creeping up her cheeks. She hated to admit the effect he had on her. One look, one gesture and she was hopelessly lost to him.

"Bill... don't tease me" she whispered softly, trying to reach for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:00 am