For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The New King of Louisiana

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The New King of Louisiana  Empty The New King of Louisiana

Post by Bill Compton Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am

"You dare challenge me? I'm over twice your age"

The New King of Louisiana  Tumblr_lr91wuKwZY1r12d1bo1_r5_500

Queen Sophie-Ann wearing her knee-length black dress strode across the room to stand in front of the old burnt fireplace, her fiery red lips plumped together and drew back to reveal her pearly white teeth that showed no fangs.

"Yes...but i have nothing left to loose"

Bill dropped his fangs.

The New King of Louisiana  Tumblr_lqitx3nC4J1qd8nujo1_250

As did Sophie Ann in return, she may have been older than Bill and possibly in some context a little stronger than he was, but he was not going to let that play him down from what he had to do.

Bill launched himself as Sophie Ann as she did at him, grappling with her, she was a lot stronger than he thought, her nails scratching along his skin, as he growled at her, she barely trying to fight him off as she did it with ease, not putting much of an effort into this scrap that they were having. Sophie Ann launched Bill across the wooden floor as he heaped by the double doors as she hoovered in the air. As he slowly got his bearings as six armed guards all carrying weapons entered the manor, the aim fixed on the Queen.

"I brought back up"

"You brought humans into our affairs"

She growled as she continued to hover in the air as the guards stood fixed aiming their guns at Sophie Ann, as she began to descend to the wooden floor.

"No you did when you sent me after Sookie.....On my command"

The New King of Louisiana  Tumblr_lzl95za30u1qb0bobo1_250

"Their bullets are wooden?" she growled at Bill.

"With a silver core, nothing but the best for my Queen"

The New King of Louisiana  Tumblr_lzl95za30u1qb0bobo2_250
    The New King of Louisiana  Tumblr_lzl95za30u1qb0bobo3_250

"You fucking traitor"

The New King of Louisiana  Tumblr_lzl95za30u1qb0bobo4_250

"Fire!" he commanded.

The New King of Louisiana  Untitl11

Bill watched as the guards took their fire and watched as Queen Sophie-Ann exploded before him and disintegrated into a pile of goo and blood, as her blood splattered around the room and sprayed onto him and the guards.

"Thank you team.....And thank you" she smirked.

Nan Flannigan had just entered the room as she looked on at the place where once stood the former Queen as the guards bowed and took their leave, leaving only Bill and herself.

"I didn't do anything any other member of the American Vampire League wouldn't do" he grinned, not satisfied that she was now in fact dead, he had completed what he had been set to do.

"Except you did...For you this was personal, wasn't it?" she smirked again as she strode across the room to stand in front of him, clearly not satisfied with his answer.

"You mean Sookie?" he questioned her in a joking laugh.

"What is so special about that girl?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing as it turned out. I was dispatched by Sophie-Ann cause she was obsessed. But there was nothing there. I swear it upon the office I will ascend to" Bill was lying through his 'fangs' no matter what happened between him and Sookie, he would never give her true identity to the Authority, he could only imagine what they would do with her, but he couldn't think about that now.

"You better not be lying too me. She did. And look what happened too her" she sighed and looked over to the pile of blood and clothes that had now seeped across the wooden floor.

"I understand" he nodded back at her, he had lied to her and he had not been made 'King' yet.

"Good. And by the power invested in me, by the one true Vampire Authority, by whose justice and wisdom we hold sacred. I hereby pronounce you King William Compton of Louisiana"

It was now official....Bill Compton was now King of Louisiana, he could set things right, he could do what he now planned to do...protect Sookie.

"I pledge my fealty to the authority, for as long as i walk this earth. And i swear it upon the blood" he spoke, letting his calm voice turn into a new tone, the voice of the New King.

"Here, here...Now go clean yourself up, your covered in Queen" she grinned, as she turned from Bill and headed out of the mansion, leaving Bill alone with his thoughts, he was now King of Louisiana, he now could only imagine what Eric Northman would say about this.

Turning towards the fireplace where Sophie Ann once stood, circling the blood splattered pile, as he bent down to his knees, hoovering above her.

"Thank you" he smirked.

Now he could protect Sookie in more ways than he could before, he would be able to keep her from being taken by Eric, taken by another vampire. He could not have her watched to make sure that she was safe, and tomorrow he would go to her, explain everything to her, about the Queen; what he was initially sent here to do, and how he had fallen in love with her. And that now he was King, he would have the power to protect her, she would now be safe from all others who wished her harm.

Bill stood from the floor and walked around the front room, contemplating his next move, what would he do next? He would need to inform Jessica, pulling out his cell he hit dial; voice-mail

"Jessica, I need you to come home"

Ending the call he dropped his cell into his pocket; feeling empty; re-calling what happened earlier that evening, and the words that she spoke that haunted him to his very soul.

"Love....you don't even get to use that word"

He could hear her words echoing around him as though she was there with him, a single blood tear trickled down his face at the thought of her and what he had done to her, hurt her; betrayed her; broken her trust...Everything that he had promised never to do. He had gone against his own word and disgraced even himself, but maybe one day soon that maybe she would forgive him, he would be able to tell her everything.

But that is when he felt it; like a stake to his chest, everything inside him hurt, like a fire ignited in his veins. Collapsing to the floor, crippled by the pain as he could feel Sookie drift away from him, like every inch of him ignited into an endless pain. He had left her safe in her home; had Eric done something to her. Trying to force himself to his feet, but failing as he fell to the floor and then he felt Sookie leave every inch of him....she was gone.

As he lay heaped on the floor, unable to move, blood tears flowing freely from his puffed eyes;

"SOOKIE!" he bellowed.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:13 pm