For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A life together?

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

A life together? Empty A life together?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 pm

"I wanna marry you..."

I smiled and looked down then back up at Hoyt. He wanted to marry me...was I hearing this right. "But..we can't.

"Says who? People become ministers on the internet. So what's to keep me from becoming a minister and marrying us myself?"

I placed my hands on each side of his face and felt my heart soar. I couldn't believe I'd found such an amazing man, who loved me and wanted to be with me forever. I just hoped I didn't screw it all up this time. Smiling softly as I looked into his eyes, holding back the tears of joy that threatened to fall. "I love you so much..." He pulled me into his arms and I never felt more happier. Giggling I pulled back and looked around. "When can we move in?!?" I was so excited. Our first home together...alone, just us. Independence and a real relationship. I wanted to marry him, I wanted to love him until the ends of time.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

A life together? Empty Re: A life together?

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:18 am

Hoyt had been planning this surprise for a few days now, he wanted it to be perfect, a perfect start for him and Jessica. A way to prove to anyone that they were serious about each other and that he wasn't just a 'Fang-banger', but that he was truly and deeply in love with her, he had never felt this way about anyone. He wanted to make a stand, and show his mama that she was wrong about Jessica, and that he would prove it to her, and in some kind of way he was.

"When can we move in?!?"

Hoyt smiled as he leaned against a wooden partition, watching how she was so happy as she moved around the empty rooms admiring their new home.

"Now...I signed the papers this morning" he grinned happily.

Walking across to an empty closet that to a human would be filled with coats, shoes, opening the door.

"I will build you your own cubby, not like the one at Vampire Bill's, but one for you. I can decorate it however you like, you name it and you can have it" he grinned.

Last edited by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:40 am

I smiled brightly at his words, he was so good to me. How did I become so lucky to have him in my life. I followed him as he walked to a closet and opened the door. Looking inside then back to him with a confused face, listening to him explain about building a cubby hole for me to sleep in. He'd thought ahead about my needs, determined to make me happy. "Oh...Hoyt..." I couldn't really say anything. I was pretty much speechless. Never had I ever expected any of this. It was a pleasant surprise and I was confident that maybe just maybe we would work out. I walked up to him and kissed his lips softly, running my hands along his chest and pressing my body against his. Placing a hand on his neck to hold him to me as our kiss deepened. I didn't want tonight to end, I wanted to relish in this moment forever.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:49 am

Hoyt was so ecstatic that Jessica was happy about what he was planning, he wanted to make everything perfect for her, to show her that not all humans were bad, he wanted to make her happy in every way possible. When she kissed him he was blocked of all thoughts and was wrapped up in this moment, this was what he wanted, to make everything a first, he be-grudgingly withdrew his lips from hers, and watched her eyes glisten.

"Will Vampire Bill be upset that you are moving in with me?" he questioned.

He had heard a lot about Vampire Bill from Jason, and he didn't want to upset her 'father', especially since he was a vampire.

Last edited by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:06 am

He pulled away from me and I looked puzzled. His question made me giggle. "Bill will....he'll be fine. He'll understand I need my space, my own life. He'll be happy for me I hope, and if not...well I don't care. I have you, and that's all I need." I smiled and kissed his lips once more, and squealed when he lifted me into his arms. My smile faded when something caught my eye that lay on the floor in the opposite room.

A life together? 3x12_0975

"Hoyt...what is that?" I asked as I stared at it. It was so creepy and gave me the chills.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 am

"Good, I don't want to upset him" he grinned as he picked up Jessica into his arms and spun her around, enjoying her laughter as he chuckled heavily to himself, he enjoyed seeing her this happy; he couldn't wait til they lived together.

"Hoyt...what is that?"

Hoyt stopped as he turned to stare at her as she looked into another empty room, gliding her down to her feet as he walked into the room; it was a doll. Bending down to pick it up, it looked old and creepy. Turning back to Jessica, he handed her the doll.

"Its a creepy-ass doll" he looked bewildered.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 am

I took the doll and looked at it, making a face of disgust. "Creepy is an understatement. I think this will be the first thing to go." With that I tossed the doll toward the door to remember to get it before we left. I jumped back into his arms and kissed him hard, wrapping my legs around his waist. My hands on his shoulders as I kissed him. And oh look, we were in a bedroom....I thought to myself as I fought back a grin. Maybe one day Hoyt would be my husband...kids were out of the question but we could adopt? I refused to think of what I couldn't give him right now. Right now, I was hungry...in more ways than one.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 am

Once Jessica was gently nestled tightly in his arms, he felt like everything was and had fallen into place, that everything was the way it should be. His arms wrapped around her and held her in place, not wanting to let her go.

"I love you Jessica Hamby"

He smiled again as his hands and arms held her in place, her arms locking her in, although he didn't have the strength like what a Vampire did, but after Jason had taught him to fight, he had picked it up fairly easy. He couldn't wait til they were moved in, and make this place a proper home.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 am

I was enjoying the moment kissing him, feeling my hands working on his pant button as his went up the back of my shirt before pressing me against the wall. I smiled against his lips and felt my pocket vibrate. My eyes snapped open and I realized it was my phone. Damn...really? I unwrapped my legs from him and grabbed my phone as I stood. "Give me just a second...hold that thought okay." Grinning I listened to my voicemail. It was Bill.

"Jessica, I need you to come home"

I sighed and closed my phone, putting it back in my pocket. "Speak of the devil, it was Bill. I better go see what he wants before I get summoned again. It just...feels weird. While I'm there I'll get some of my things...if...you want me to?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 am

Hoyt let his hands drift to the back of her shirt as he pressed her firmly against the wall, their first time in their new home, and it was intoxicating, he wanted this, he didn't want to wait; that was until he heard her phone buzz, dropping her to the floor as she answered;

"While I'm there I'll get some of my things...if...you want me to?"

Hoyt smiled, he hadn't really thought about when they would bring their stuff over, especially when he still had to built her cubby for her to sleep in.

"Sure...bring anything you want. I need to get started on your cubby" he grinned.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am

I smiled bigger and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him again.

A life together? Tumblr_lhe0yzGO6H1qaof7y

The kiss grew and I pulled back, smiling. "If I don't leave now I'll never leave." Tracing the button on his shirt, I bit my bottom lip. "Miss me okay..." Kissing him one more time before I rushed out of there with vampire speed to see what Bill wanted. It better be good because I hated to leave Hoyt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 am