For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Ring of Fire

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Ring of Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Ring of Fire

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 am

I smiled as he slapped my ass. Then sat up quickly and looked at him. "How'd you know what I was thinking?" I tilted my head to the side as he smirked with sated eyes.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 01, 2012 12:17 am

he shrugged "It's what most women think off after I sleep with them.. if they're still alive to continue thinking. They always look back at me and ask me if this is all a dream" he said calmly as he pulled her over to him and kissed her forehead
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 am

He was smug and confident and he knew it. He enjoyed the affect he had on women and I wasn't complaining. He did have skill, one he should be damned proud of. I ran my hand against the side of his face. "I'll never forget tonight." I kissed his lips in return and prayed this wouldn't be the last of us. I realized something tonight, I was falling in love with my maker. And I didn't know what to do about it. I said nothing else and just simply laid with him there until we had to go to ground for the day.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 am

He smiled and kissed her forehead. He draped them both in a sheet and closed his eyes. He kept an arm wrapped around her. He still wasn't too sure what he felt for Pam, but one thing was for certain. He would never forsake her and never leave her side. It wasn't until dawn was threatening to break that he calmly carried her in his arms to their built in holes in the house. He did something they hadn't done since she'd been made, and he placed her inside the same hole he used to sleep in. It would be a bit of a tight fit, but he felt it should be like this, that they should be together.

"Are you comfortable Pam...?"
    ......................................................."Pam"......."PAM!" snapped Eric outside of Fangtasia. Pam had been just staring into space for the last five minutes since she arrived. She had that passive glazed over look she only got when she was feeding or getting her nails done and since neither one of those things were happening he was worried.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 01, 2012 12:34 am

I shook my head and blinked a couple of times. Looking around I realized I was at the club. I had stopped to get some things I needed to place the orders for the week. "I-uh....Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry just thinking." I walked past him and headed for my office for the paper work. My memories of Eric would always be locked away in my vault.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:02 pm