For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Just another night

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Just another night Empty Just another night

Post by Eric Northman Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Eric stretched. He’d been working most of the night on shipments for the bar and the new donors. He ran his fingers through his hair, glad the boring stuff was done now. As he put some receipts away he looked around the office. It was dingy with old papers strewn about. He dashed about at vamp speed, tidying up enough that it didn’t bother him. Once that was done he left the office and walked into the bar. It was busy as usual so he made his way to the throne on stage. Wearing just dark jeans and a jacket over his bare chest he felt lazy enough to call it good. He sat at the throne and pulled out his phone, just roaming the internet while people ogled him.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Just another night Empty Re: Just another night

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 pm

< she hadn't seen Eric in forever. He had spent all of his time at the bar lately, not any time with her. When she had called him, the calls were short and he barely spoke before hanging up or telling her that he was busy. She wasn't one to wallow in self pity; maybe it was her period, maybe she was tired, or maybe she just wanted to spend some time with her husband. >

< she sighed and pulled her keys out of her purse before heading out to her car and taking off towards Fangtasia. It didn't take her as long to get there as it normally did due to her heavy foot on the gas pedal, and when she got there she walked inside and straight up to where he sat on his 'throne'. Her hands went to her hips and she just stared at him >
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Eric quirked a brow. Sookie was suddenly before him and before he could say anything the smell of blood hit him. But it wasn't the tasty blood he loved from her...this was...

"Yes?" he asked, not even wanting to think of the smell of blood he was getting. Out of the few things he wasn't into THAT was one of them.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm

I.... Just..... I..... I just wanted to see you. I missed you...
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Eric sighed and got up. Ignoring the look Pam was giving him from across the bar he lead Sookie to his office. He didn't mind being around her during her monthlies but what he wasn't prepared for was the barrage of questions.

"Why haven't you called?"
    "Why can't we spend time in public?"
    "Do I look nice?"
    "Why was Pam glaring at us?"

Eric rolled his eyes which apparently was the wrong thing to do as Sookie went off on him about his insensitive nature and lack of care. He had to remind her that he was running a business but again he was loosing the argument. He was getting more and more frustrated.

"I AM NOT YOUR LAP DOG!" he yelled at her, which made her yell back at him about him not being a worthy husband. He didn't remember much after that, only that he stormed out, Pam was looking way too smug and Sookie was huffing and puffing to her car, peeling out in a way that would get her pulled over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 am