For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Rules Only Apply To The Down Trodden

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

The Rules Only Apply To The Down Trodden Empty The Rules Only Apply To The Down Trodden

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 pm

*Rikki in my body went to meet the tiling contractor for a business lunch, leaving me at loose ends. In this body drinking 4 beers you are buzzed. I can't exactly go down to the gym and workout. I am not big on basketball, so no good sports are on television. I decide I can shift and go for a run in the woods to the west of town, that area is sparsely populated

Pulling off the county road grabbing a bag to hold Rikki's top, sweats and shoes. Stripping off the clothing putting it in the drawstring bag hanging it on a high reaching limb of a live oak so someone won't take it. Shifting into her wolf went quickly, stretching out the limbs letting out a much needed howl.

Picking the scent of another twoie, following the trail into the woods, proceeding into the brush covering up the trail, to a point where it's all thorny bushes and grapevines. Stopping not wanting to mar up Rikki's coat. Hearing a sound that sounds like a woman screaming. Seeing something black streaking towards me. A large black cat streaks toward me, I take a defensive stance, knowing that there is no way I can take down the big cat. I hear a rustling behind me and a small mewling sound seeing a Bobcat.*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

The Rules Only Apply To The Down Trodden Empty Re: The Rules Only Apply To The Down Trodden

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:12 pm

-The faction seems to be quiet as of late and BobCat has been fractious about getting out of the bunker, which I cannot blame him. Violet's head had been bothering her I had to make a couple raids to keep her medication replenished. The evening was mild and checking all the cameras to see if things are quiet enough for a small run for BobCat and I haven't taken cat form in quite a while. Taken the tunnel out into the woods with Bobcat dropping my pants and shirt with a ripple of energy I take my sleek form. BobCat mewls at me about catching something fresh mewling back only if he eats outside of the bunker. Bunny guts could upset Violet's delicate condition.

Scents of the fertile earth waking spring shall be here soon. Seeing flowers about to bloom. BobCat frolicking in the leaves, he is still a kit at heart. One of the many things I love about him. Scenting a wolf hearing them on the trail heading this way, creeping low and quiet towards the sounds. Meeting them head on screeching a loud warning growl. Moving fast bearing down on the female wolf. She's crouching showing a defensive amount of fang.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

The Rules Only Apply To The Down Trodden Empty Re: The Rules Only Apply To The Down Trodden

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:18 pm

*Looking at the cat sensing it was trying to figure out of I am a twoie also, thinking if it wanted to attack it would have by now. Bowing my head to show I mean no aggression, hoping it understands my body language. Watching the cat it seems to relax some and bows also to show it means no aggression, I start to shimmer as I slowly shift back into Rikki's body.*

Sorry if I am trespassing I didn't know that anyone owns these woods. I wanted to take a solitary run with no disturbances.

*Seeing the Cats energy shimmer as he shifts into a handsome tall dark haired gentleman. Looking around at the bobcat to see if it's a twoie it growls and heads back into the brush.*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm

*Watching the wolf transform back into female form, she mentions her regrets about trespassing on the property. I take once to human form standing behind a bush to hide my privates from view.*

I do own the woods, are you one of the participants in Project Snow White? Are you here to reconnaissance for them? I can't see it in your eyes or scent it on you but they could have made advances in the drugs.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm

*The gentleman asked if I was here to spy on him? Is he one of those tin foil hat wearing people you find under the bridges near the interstate, that want money for cheap wine. Shaking my head no not making any sudden moves for fear he might attack me in Rikki's body.*

I am Rikki Mercer I live here in Shreveport and I do not understand your questions about Snow White? I saw the movie once when I was a kid. I came out this way to stretch and commune with nature. If you will let me leave I won't come out here to bother you again.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 pm

-Listening to her trying to gauge if she feels fear, not scenting the sour tang of it. She said she's seen the movie Snow White as a kid, I do not smell the scent of the drug or see any of the side effects. She was a twoie who was trespassing is all. I raise my hands showing I mean her no harm.-

I am Daniel Grimaldi, I own the woods around here and I know my story and questioning make me sound like a conspiracy theorist. I can't really discuss it since I don't know you. But I have bad people after me, and they would kill or capture you for their testing purposes. So yes I suggest you high tail it out of my woods and not come back Rikki Mercer, such a terrible reason to meet a lovely woman. Goodbye and be safe.

-With a energy shimmer I transform back into my cat form. Turning around mewling for BobCat to follow as we go back the way we came. I will tell Violet of this when she wakes and her head will allow. She might know of her or someone to ask about a lone female wolf.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:42 pm

*With a quick wave I run the way I came away from the handsome black cat, towards my car, Boy oh Boy will Rikki like to hear this story. Finding the live oak pulling down the bag sliding on the clothing and shoes pulling the keys out of the sweats pocket crawling into the car starting it turning around with sharp short turns causing a cloud of dust behind the car.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 pm