For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Good and unexpected news

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Good and unexpected news - Page 2 Empty Re: Good and unexpected news

Post by Bill Compton Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Bill could feel her blood spike with every touch his hand made as it caressed along her skin, feeling her temperature of her skin rise as though it triggered his own reaction as she nipped his finger with her teeth.

"If you keep this up, you shall not have time to get yourself ready for her arrival sweetheart. We shall have all night to ourselves later. But i think we should be ready" he said be-grudgingly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:02 pm

She pouted but leaned in and stole a quick kiss from his lips. "Alright... just because I want to make a good first impression" she whispered as she slowly stood. Her back popped and her joints creaked as they re-adjusted but otherwise she didn't feel any pain from her previous injuries.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:07 pm

"I shall see you in my office Ms Griffen. Don't keep me waiting" Bill smirked as he watched her stand from the sofa and heard various cracking sounds as he took a small step towards her, his hand resting on her hip as he leaned into whisper in her ear.

"I would wear a skirt" he whispered as he turned on his heel and exited the lounge.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:11 pm

She smirked and giggled "I don't think you'd look as nice in a skirt as I would Bill" she teased before she left the lounge. She did want to shower, but the skirt idea did have her thinking about much more than just getting clean.

She would have to get her fill. Even if Sophie were a human she wasn't about to be her usual frisky self with a child in the house. She'd been traumatized by her own horny parents before to know the feeling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:03 am