For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Catching Up (Part 2)

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Catching Up (Part 2) Empty Catching Up (Part 2)

Post by Bill Compton Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 am

Catching Up - Part 1

William Compton had landed firmly on his feet, the swirl of the dry dust cloaked him in another shade of darkness as he fixed in on hearing the screams of both the male and female patrons in the bar as the echoing screams of the male officers continued to raid the place for the illegal selling and distribution of liquor that was still illegal in the states of the US.

This sort of commotion would be an easy picking for Lorena, he did not want to stay in the same perimeter for too long, he and Lorena needed to leave after first dark tomorrow. The sun was still a few hours from rising, but it would not be enough time for him and Lorena to make it to the next town or city or wherever their next location of settlement were to be. William skulked down an abandoned back alley to remain out of sight, the unconscious waitress still slumped over his shoulder as he sped down the backstreet alleys trying to find a suitable place to dispose of the girl.

The one thing that he had been taught by other vampires that he had come across over the years was that any vampire that would leave a human alive had to cover their tracks so that the vampire population was not discovered. Lorena was not one to 'follow' along in those rules, she was reckless when it came to As William found an abandoned building a few miles away from the raided bar. He swiftly entered into the building, the girl sill slumped over his shoulder. He quickly scanned the area on the look out for any signs of movement; to his advantage there was none.

The building was an abandoned home, an old rusted metal bed lay in the corner of the room as he walked across to the bed, depositing the girl on the bed as the springs squeaked. William waited until the girl had awoke from her weakened blood loss state.

"W-W-Where am I?" she muttered, her hand reaching for her head. Her eyes fluttering as her weakened state.

"You are safe, there was a raid on your establishment. You were knocked unconscious and i sought to keep you safe my dear" William spoke, his southern accent thick and gentlemen-like.

The young girl un-steadily pushed herself to sit up on the old creaky bed as she stretched out, William knew that she was feeling weak from his and Pamela's joint feeding. William hated to be in the company of vampires that fed for pleasure and left the dead body for the humans to find. It was something that he had experienced over the many years with Lorena; she had a desire for virgin blood and for children's blood.

William recoiled at the thought of children's blood, remembering an event from previous in his life. Forcing himself to block it out of his mind, he turned back to the young girl.

"Thank you. Thank you Mister. How can i ever repay you for your kindness?" she asked.

"Your gratitude is more than sufficient" William replied.

She slowly stood to her feet, her hands reaching behind her back and slowly began peeling herself of her tight corset, slowly shimmering it down her slim body as it pooled at her feet as she stepped out of it, leaving only but a thin sheer of cloth covering her modesty.

Catching Up (Part 2) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS7s58j7Yk4D5DjF7Zi1-Uf2O9zlV-QpKWNltjURhHdjkZxuIJCQ

"That is not necessary"

"But i wish to thank my savior sir"

"Another time" William replied.

The girl looked deflated at being rejected as she began pulling her corset back up her body, covering herself back up. William looked out of the dusty cracked window, the sky was growing brighter, the sun was rising.

"I must take my leave" William turned to leave.

"Will i see you again?" she asked, her voice hopeful.

William hesitated a moment before turning to face her.

"Perhaps" was all he said before he exited the abandoned building leaving her alone.

He needed to take shelter, the sun was already breaking the horizon. He could already feel his body shaking, the Maker's call was calling him to Lorena's side. William would remain here, he would not leave the city. He sought out company other than that of his Maker.

And tomorrow night he would.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:44 am