For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Catching Up

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Catching Up Empty Catching Up

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Jason Stackhouse had gone in search of his sister Sookie, he had to see her. It had been such a long time since he spent any time with her. Especially since she was always with that damn fanger husband of hers Eric fuckin Northman. He had pulled up into the Merlotte's parking lot as he slammed on the brakes as he jolted forward as he wasn't paying attention,

"Shit!" he cursed.

He hopped out of his truck as he headed straight into the bar, it wasn't as busy as it had normally been, he saw Holly serving Kenya in her usual booth as he looked out for Sookie.

"Sooks? SOOKIE?!" he called out behind the bar.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Catching Up Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 pm

-she had been in the office checking their numbers and smiling as they were well out of the red when she heard someone screaming her name. Jumping from her seat, she bolted out the office door and into the bar, frowning when she saw him.-

Jason? What's wrong with you? Good gravy, you almost gave me a heart attack running in here screaming like a banshee!

-she walked from behind the bar over to him and looked him up and down, frowning-

Are you on V again? I swear, if you are I'll beat you!
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 pm

"What? Naw! I ain't takin that shit no more. I swear" he held his hands up in his defense.

He sat himself down at the bar and propped himself up as he looked around, it was practically dead. It was never like this, heck he had never seen it like this before. Normally it would have been busy.

"So where is that boyfriend of yours, Eric whatever his name is?" he asked "I'll have a beer if your serving" he smirked at his sister.

He knew that Sookie would have something to say about him drinking at this time of day, she always did.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:28 pm

What's that? You want a sweet tea? No problem.

-she returned his smirk with one of her own and poured him a glass of sweet tea with an extra large lemon wedge, then put in for an order of chili fries and one of Lala's burgers. He may say he wants one thing, but his little sister always, always knew what he really wanted.-

Eric is fine. More than fine. We're great.

-she didn't really know, in truth, how they were. She didn't see him much and when she did, things were really, really tense. She didn't like it. But, maybe soon they could remedy that.-

What about you? How've you been?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 pm

"Good, that's great" he offered her a false smile, re-guarding her relationship with that damn fanger. But he wasn't in the mood to fight over it as he drank the sweet tea that she had poured him.

"Hoyt's back in town" he whispered as he felt his stomach grumble as he heard her order his favorite from Lafayette; "So what's with this place? It's deader than a dead man's bar" he scoffed
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Wait, what? Hoyt's back in town? And....?

-she knew that when Hoyt had left it had almost killed Jason. So the fact that he seemed so calm about it was frightening. When Jason didn't say anything she rolled her eyes and sat down beside him, stealing a sip of his sweet tea while they waited for his food to be ready-

I don't know why it's so dead. It's been like this for a while now. But, we aren't in the red so at least we are making some money, if not a lot. It's enough to keep us afloat.

-she shrugged her shoulders then stood and went to grab his food as Lafayette called that it was ready. Stealing one of the fries and popping it into her mouth, she sat the food down in front of him then returned to her seat. She never did understand how Jason could eat all that and keep such a tiny figure. Must be nice.-

So what's been going on? Have you talked to Hoyt?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 pm

"And what? I ain't talked to him or nothin" he replied.

He watched as Lafayette called order for Sookie, his mouth watering as he caught a whiff of the burger and fries that Sookie had ordered him as she placed them in front of him as he poured some ketchup on his burger.

"What am I supposed to say? 'Hey Bubba, sorry i slept with Jessica. Let's go get drunk?' I lost my best friend because of the damn fanger. Wish she had stayed dead when i fuckin shot her" he grunted as he took a bite out of his burger "Damn, this tastes like Jesus" he smirked as he took another bite.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:57 pm

-she raised her brow and took another of his fries-

Listen here, it ain't my fault that you couldn't keep your junk in your pants. So don't be getting an attitude like it's my fault. Cause it's not.

-she finished chewing her fry and stared at him-

So there had to be another reason you're here. What's going on, Jason? You in trouble again or something?

-she felt bad asking, but it was the truth - normally when he came talking to her or searching for her all frantic, it was because he had done something or said something that was likely to get them both killed-
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 pm

"I didn't come here to get the fifth degree from you. I don't need that shit now. I got lots going on in my head. And my head can't take no more"

He pulled out his wallet and pulled out a few notes and dropped them on the counter.

"Keep the change" he droned as he stood up from his chair and turned to leave the bar, before turning back and headed back "And I am taking the burger" he said sternly as he reached for his half eaten burger and stormed out of Merlotte's
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Jason! JASON, WAIT!

-she called after him, but it was too late. She sighed and picked the money up off of the bar and put it into the till before taking off her apron. Arlene would be here in a few minutes, and she had a bit more paperwork to do.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:47 pm