For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A sweet treat

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

A sweet treat Empty A sweet treat

Post by Eric Northman Sun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Eric drove from Fangtasia to Sookie's place. He'd gone to the bar to receive some shipments and do some paperwork. Now, as he parked the car and got out he felt strange. He'd gotten an idea from VQ, not that he read magazines often, but every now and then they had good ideas.

It spoke of how to keep humans happy, for those vampires who kept them as pets, but it's spoken of buying a woman sweets, candy and what not. He knew Sookie was fond of sweets and maybe she would like some. He unlocked the door, expecting to hear the yaps of the little puppy greet him. Gods how that dust bunny annoyed him at times.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

A sweet treat Empty Re: A sweet treat

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun May 06, 2012 6:24 pm

<I had just finished showering when I heard the door open and instinctively went into defense mode. I walked to my closet and pulled out the baseball bat I had put there after all of the renovations had been complete.>

<I opened my bedroom door and walked out, bat held high> Who's there?? <I called out as I went down the steps. Seeing Eric I dropped the bat to my side and grinned at him sheepishly.> Oh. Hey, baby!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun May 06, 2012 6:29 pm

*He quirked a brow, seeing the bat* expecting company love? *he asked, walking over to her with a grin. She was freshly showered and damn if she didn't smell like the best thing on earth. He was sorely tempted to just take off that robe and ravish her until she couldn't walk straight*
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun May 06, 2012 6:33 pm

<I looked between him and the bat while grinning> I... was just being safe, is all. Didn't you tell me to do so? <I raised a brow and dropped the bat to the ground before wrapping my arms around him and kissing him quickly> What brings you here tonight, babe? <I squeezed him and let go before heading back up to my room, knowing he would follow. I had to get some clothes on before we got distracted, as always.>

<Walked into my bedroom and directly to my closet where I pulled out a white sundress and pulled it over my head.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun May 06, 2012 6:36 pm

*he followed her silently* well.. I came to see you, and also.. maybe take you to a.. chocolate shop *he said, finding the whole sentence strange in his mouth. He stood at the doorway, watching her dress. His groin jerked at the sight of her bare skin and he cleared his throat before his fangs dropped and he really got sidetracted*
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun May 06, 2012 6:46 pm

<I stopped and turned to look at him with a bright smile> Chocolate?! Yes please! <I slipped on my stilettos that STILL didn't make me as tall as he was and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.> It's too bad you can't have chocolate. I read some interesting things in Cosmo about what you can do with it....

<I winked at him, kissed his chin and let go so I could get my purse> Where is this shop at?
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun May 06, 2012 6:52 pm

*he chuckled* your blood is all the sweet I need *he whispered as he kissed her cheek* the shop is just pass Shreveport... I called ahead so it would be open this late and we could go in
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Then let's go. <I said as I looked at him. My viking, my rough, tough, take no shit viking was taking me to get chocolate, just because he wanted to.>

I do believe there is hope for you yet, Eric. <I said with a wink as I slid into his car; it was just like him, all sleek and hard lines on the outside, but when you got inside... it was soft, warm, a place you wanted to stay for hours just because it felt nice. I looked over at him as he slid into the driver's seat and gave him a big smile as I grabbed his hand.> This means a lot, Eric. Thank you.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 pm

*he inclined his head, managing a soft smile before he drove off. He only hoped he could manage the trip to the sweet factory. The smell of human food wasn't too appealing to him, and things with a strong odor like chocolate were oddly offensive to his vampire nose. He held her hand for a bit as they drove, passing Monroe*

Was... your day good?
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 pm

<I nodded and gave his hand a squeeze> It was very good. I didn't have to work, so I just sat around and did some stuff in the yard. <I looked out the window and sighed contently as I saw houses go by in a blur. It was a gorgeous night out; the air was wet and thick, but that was dampened down by the slight breeze blowing. The moon was high, the sky clear and starry. A perfect night, for sure.>

<Stroking the top of his hand with my thumb, I turned my head to him> What made you decide to take me to a candy shop?
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 5:32 pm

*He debated how to explain to her, but in the end he really sucked at coming up with something sappy on the fly* I...read in a magazine.. women like candy... human women at least *he said, knowing that vampire women would much prefer a blood bag or someones head on a pike*
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm

<I grinned and shook my head. I could kind of sense his apprehension; it was adorable.> Well, it's a nice thought anyways. How much longer until we're there? <I asked. I hadn't been to the sweet shop in Shreveport before, not that I could recall at least. Chocolate sounded pretty amazing at the moment. Maybe I'd get some that was melted to use later. A slight blush ran over my face and I looked at Eric with a small grin> It's a shame you can't eat.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm

*he grinned* I'm sure your blood will taste all the more sweeter *he said as he took the shreveport exit and after a few more minutes of driving he was parked at a shop aptly named "Death by Chocolate". He got out and opened the door for her, moving at vamp speed as usual* Here we are lover...
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Death by Chocolate... <I looked at Eric and grinned> What a way to go! <I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside; inhaling deeply as I walked through the door, I closed my eyes and sighed> Heaven. THIS is what heaven will smell like when I go.

<I turned and looked at him, winked and took off in search of the perfect chocolate, leaving him standing at the door with a smile on his face and shaking his head>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 6:00 pm

*he stood there calmly at the door. The store was filled with anything and everything chocolate, from simple sweets and truffles to more...exotic uses for chocolate, even offering to do custom molds in chocolate*
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm

I think I want this.... And that.... <I tapped my finger against my tooth and sighed. I didn't have a whole lot to spend; my property taxes were due again this month and I still had insurance on that car that Eric had gotten me. Not that I told him that; I didn't like talking money with anyone really, especially not him. I didn't want him to feel obligated to buy me stuff.>

On second thought, just these two. <I said as I pulled a bottle off of the "adult" shelf. I blushed slightly when I headed to the cash register.>

Will that be all? <the lady said in a bored voice and I couldn't help but sigh; she was oggling Eric, wondering what a fine specimen like him was doing with a tiny, boring little thing like me. I met her gaze and gave my sweetest smile.> Thanks. Oh, he REALLY IS that good in bed. <She gave me a bewildered look as I paid her and stepped back towards Eric, bags in hand.>

Let's go, baby. <I said as I headed out the door to clear my mind; the warm air helped a bit, but still there was.... something I couldn't shake off.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

*he looked at her* I could have bought you more lover.. you only need to ask *he said calmly, following her out, making it obvious he was with Sookie and not interested in the cashier girl who oggled his ass*

Where else shall we go? I can drop you off home... or we can stop by fangtasia if you would like something to drink *he said calmly*
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm

<I nodded> Let's go by Fangtasia. I'd like a gin and tonic. <I opened the door and sat the bag in the backseat of the car and then slid back into my seat, pulling the door closed.>

Pam will be there, I assume? <I asked as he got in on his side and we took off. I never would quite be comfortable with how quickly vampires drove, no fear of being killed. Me, on the other hand...> Human over here.... I don't wanna die in a wreck! <I said with a shaky laugh as he took a corner a lot faster than he should have. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 08, 2012 6:28 pm

*He grinned* relax lover... I would never let you get hurt while I was behind the wheel.. *he said as he drove, heading over to Fangtasia* I'm sure Pam will be there.. otherwise I will have to have words with her...

*he did however slow down his driving just to keep Sookie more calm*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 am