For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Future Thoughts

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Future Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Future Thoughts

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:42 pm

She chuckled "A term used by women on their men when they have done something that excludes them from bedroom activities"

She could feel him above her, his gaze was heavy on her.

"mmm...what could you do... " she whispered as she rested her chin on her hands.

"hmmm...well normal men begin complimenting their wives until they feel they've made amends... or buy them gifts or something. But you're not normal and neither am I...so I don't know"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 pm

"I can give you everything and anything that you wish for. All you need do is ask my love" he smirked.

He could hear her pulse racing in his ears, his senses had healed fully a few days ago, all he needed was an incentive to regain his full strength.

"If i could give you everything that you ever wanted, you would never want for anything" he whispered.

As the sheet barely covered his naked body, the thin sheet barely clinging onto his broad hips.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm

She slowly turned over so she was facing him, still caged within his arms.

"mmm...a bold claim Your Majesty..." she whispered, as really no one could give someone everything they desires.

She reached up and touched his cheek. "Just... never doubt me again Bill... it is really all I can ask for"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:55 pm

"I shall never doubt you again..For the rest of my immortal life i shall spend by your side" he whispered.

He could see the glow in her eyes, his hand reached back and removed the only thing that covered his bare body as he saw a smirk creeping across her face.

"Forever" he whispered as his lips launched an attack on her's, lowering himself down so that his full weight was upon her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

She moaned softly when his lips met hers. Her hand still on his cheek she stroked his cool skin. She knew he was completely naked and she was clothed but she didn't mind.

She didn't want to admit how much she'd missed Bill, but she had. She moved her legs over so he could settle between her legs, his hips on her hips.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Bill had missed their closeness, their bodies connected in every way possible, he did not care that he was the only one un-clothes. His hand glided up her leg as he began removing her skirt and helped her shimmy it down her smooth legs. His hips gently nestled between her legs as he could feel her warmth burning against his in pure arousal against his cool skin.

His lips trailed from her lips to her neck, to suckle on her smooth skin along the crane of her neck as he gently pulled back so that he was sat on his heels. Pulling her up so that she straddled his knees.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:13 pm

She shuddered softly. Her skirt parted ways with her body. She could feel his cool legs against hers. His lips parted from hers, giving her a chance to breathe oxygen into her lungs.

She found herself being picked up and then straddling his knees.

"Bill.... but you're hurt" she whispered. She could see the slight bruising on his body that was still healing. Despite her body wanting to just ravish him, she still cared for his health.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 pm

"Bill.... but you're hurt"

He could hear her worry for him, but he did not care about his health or well-being at that moment in time, he needed to show her that this was a fresh start, a new beginning.

"I will be fine" he whispered as he began tearing at her top, his hand locked onto her back as he tossed the material to the floor along with her remaining clothes.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

She gasped, her top now in shreds. She hadn't bothered to put on a bra since she hadn't expected to be in bed with Bill. The fact his eyes locked onto her bosom like a laser only made her arousal heavier.

Soon she was naked, well as naked as she could be. Her pierced navel shone in the dim room and she was wearing a simple white gold necklace with a pretty half moon decoration.

"Bill...." she whispered, her thoughts scattering when she felt his hard shaft brush up against her core.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

"Shhhhhhh....patience" Bill whispered to her at moaning his name.

He could feel her raging hot core brush against his hardened length, not only teasing her, but teasing himself; he gave in. He slowly entered her, without checking she was ready for him, he filled her completely as he let out a grunt as he he filled her.

He slowly began raising his thrusts to lift her of the bed, his hands holding onto her waists to hold her steady.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm

She hissed. He filled her to the brim and then some. She clutched his shoulders, feeling just a slight sliver of pain before the cascade of pleasure overwhelmed her. She rocked herself against him, wrapping her legs around his hips, locking her ankles together.

She placed her hands on his shoulders to support herself. Her grip tightened whenever a particular thrust threatened to take her over the edge.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Bill groaned into her touch, feeling her sheath around him in a cloak of pure warmth around his hardened length, feeling her grasp at his shoulders with every thrust that he made, feeling her shudder deep within. His hands gripped her waist tighter as he felt her warmth spreading through every pore in his skin, wrapping them together in their own little bubble.

Un-able to be broken, un-able to be shattered back into reality. They were in their own world where they could not be touched. He let out another throaty groan as this was not about anything else other than them. No blood would be shared tonight as he was still in a minor weakened state and would not risk it.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 pm

She moaned his name, panting hotly against his neck. She pressed her body closer to his, molded to his cool skin which was a relief against her fevered skin.

She arched her back, clawing at his skin. She bit her lower lip before crushing her lips against his. Kissing him hard she rode him more and more, already so close to that pinnacle of physical bliss.

Somehow maybe... maybe if they reached it then all would be forgiven and forgotten, that they would go back to being a loving couple, sneaking in kisses during work hours and snuggling together during the day.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Bill let out a growl that passed his trembling lips as Kiara began to increase her thrusts attempting to encourage him, and he complied as their lips crashed together in a heat moment of passion that sent him into the heaven's of bliss.

He wanted this, no needed this. It was more than just showing her how sorry he was, it was about re-connecting in every single way possible. He could feel her shuddering as she molded herself to him as much as she could, he could feel the thin beading of sweat forming on her skin brush against his own.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 pm

She dug her nails into his shoulder blades, forgetting about his weakened state. All she wanted was to reach her climax. She wanted him to take her there.

She was beginning to sweat despite how cool his skin was. She rocked harder, desperately against him.

"Bill....oh..." the rest of her words drowned in a soft cry of pleasure as every muscle in her body tensed. She tossed her head back, her body squeezing him tightly inside her. Everything seemed to melt into one perfect moment of bliss where they were just one creature of passion and need.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Bill could feel every inch of him become harder, her nails scratching at his back as he growled at their moment of passion. Feeling her wrap around him in a cloak of eternal bliss. His skin covered lightly in her sweat as he felt her body become warmer.

His hardened length become thick to the point of reaching his climax, he began rocking their bodies, harder and faster as he held her muscles tense around him which broke his hold all over his body as he reached the tip of what he could take as he exploded and released into her, his heavy grunts echoing that he reached his own climax. But continuing to rock to bring on Kiara's.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 pm

She was panting and let out soft strangled cries of pleasure. Every movement of his wrung out more pleasure from her until her body was begging for mercy. She felt her body collapse on his, her muscles gaining the consistency of jelly, rendering her unable to do much more than whimper and spasm.

"mmmmm....Bill..." she whispered, closing her eyes, drowning in a sea of satisfaction.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:11 pm

"mmmmm....Bill..."

Bill could feel her sink into a state of weakness and relaxation as they collapsed into bed together, their bodies still joined in a physical sense as Bill lay on his back as Kiara lay on top of him. Pushing the stray locks of her hair away from her face and eyes, he gazed at her lovingly.

"Satisfied?" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 pm

She chuckled softly, wiggling on top of him and laying on his body like a content kitten.

"mmm... maybe I'll come join you in the doghouse one of these nights" she teased as she placed a soft kiss on his chest.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:16 pm

"Well if this is how i get treated in the dog house, perhaps i should be here more often" he joked.

His hands softly caressed her bare back, her skin soft and flushed from their love making activities. He raised his head to gaze at her more seriously.

"You know if i could give you everything you wanted, you know I would. I know that i am a Vampire, and there is things that you will never have me" he spoke in a more serious tone.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:20 pm

She smiled softly, looking at him as he spoke.

"You know if i could give you everything you wanted, you know I would. I know that i am a Vampire, and there is things that you will never have me"

She reached up, playing with his hair. "Bill... don't you worry. Perhaps technology catches up... or perhaps we weren't meant to have certain things. As long as we're together though...I am happy"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm

"Bill... don't you worry. Perhaps technology catches up... or perhaps we weren't meant to have certain things. As long as we're together though...I am happy"

Bill smiled softly as his fingers ran through her hair, slightly damp from her sweat that clung to her hair. She was willing to give up so much for him, taking things away from her, when he should be giving her everything that she ever wanted.

"Perhaps you may make the discovery of the century sweetheart, who knows what the future hold?" he smiled.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:31 pm

She smiled, moving her hand so she could lace her fingers with his.

"Bill... a future with you is all I want.." she whispered.

He smiled at her, still holding her close, his free hand rubbing her back. However he got her thinking. What IF she somehow discovered a way...a way to give vampires everything a human enjoys? The sun... being awake during the day....children.

Just the thought of it made her mind whirl with thoughts, things to do. Hell she knew Bill would cry out of sheer happiness if she found a way he could experience the real sun, not a virtual thing.

If only...she knew the future...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:03 pm