For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Just Like The Last Time

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Just Like The Last Time Empty Just Like The Last Time

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed May 01, 2013 7:16 pm

*The sun was like a sparkle in the sky, and warm and inviting, Tara, smiled lightly as she chased Sookie towards the pound, the little blond girl's head disappearing in between the trees as Tara followed.*

"Where did you go?"

*Tara asked looking around, she heard a splash, and dashed towards the pound, finding Sookie, already in.*

"You were supposed to wait for me!"

*Tara said, jumping in from the side, the water was so cool on her skin, in contrast, with the warm sun, and she felt nearly immediately cooled off.*

"We can't stay long Gran, says we have to get Jason from football practice soon,
    and then we're going to have dinner, are you sure it's okay if you stay over again?"

*Sookie asked her swimming around in a circle.*

"You know my mama ain't gonna miss me, unless she forgets how to make herself a drink, she ain't got no need for me back at that house."

*Sookie smiled over at Tara.*

"You think Gran will be mad if we finish our report tomorrow?"

*Sookie asked Tara, Tara dunked her head under the water, and when she came back up, it was, dark....the kind of dark, that made your skin crawl, the kind like when you were a child, and knew there was something in your closet, but you wouldn't get-up off your bed, for fear something would grab your legs, if you did.*

"Sookie?!"

*She asked, and then looked down....she wasn't 10 years old anymore, she was full grown, and yet in the same pound that she had dreamed about.*

"Oh hell no, what in the hell is going on now? Fucking something always gotta be going on in Bon Temps, can't ever catch a break."

*Tara said, as she suddenly heard something behind her, she turned to where she heard the noise from, and looked up, suddenly feeling the moonlight on her skin, the large planet looked like a stone, or marble, trinket above on a stranger's table, next she head the howling, Tara walked from the center of the pound, up, toward the dock, looking down she saw herself naked, yet she heard something off in the distance, something large, something dangerous.*

"What the fuck's out here?"

*She asked, still unaware she was in a dream, she heard a scream, and instantly knew it was, Sookie, she ran towards Sookie's house, it wasn't close to the pound, it was actually quite far, by about 20-30 miles, she thought to herself, for a moment, how can I hear that? Yet kept on her way towards the scream, however, when she got to Sookie's she saw herself, poised and ready to attack anything that came near it, her fangs glistened in the moonlight, standing atop a pile of bodies, ready to jump, she saw herself, the other her simply grinned, wiping Sookie's blood from it's mouth.*

"I am you, and you are I."

*The other figure said to Tara*

"And we are all together.....Fuck."

*Was all Tara said*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm