For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Finally Together Again

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Finally Together Again Empty Finally Together Again

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am

"Drink of me...Drink all of me"

Bill Compton felt his eyes begin to slowly open as his body could feel the sun set, even though he was underground. His entire body felt the life spark inside him ignite as every inch of his body lost the numbness that took over him when the sun had began to rise for the day, drawing him into his slumber. He had been locked away in his progeny Jessica's safe room that she had installed in the home that he had purchased for her. He had been locked away in this overly large safe room for two days now, finding himself watching endless amounts of TV and a selection of DVD's that Jessica had purchased.

"Drink of me...Drink all of me"

His eyes had now fully shot open as everything inside of him had come to life, but he was no longer where he had taken his rest...He was there...As the vampire Authority.

"Drink of me...Drink all of me William"

He stood to his feet as he turned to meet the something that he never thought he would see again.

Finally Together Again Screen10

He felt like he had no voice...Everything inside him screamed at him to speak, but he couldn't. Everything inside him felt numb like he could not say a word. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate, this had to be a dream. He opened his eyes and then he was back in Jessica's safe room.

He felt something new take over him, a new sudden warmth that he had not felt in days..weeks. But now he felt the urge to use it. He began searching. He began upturning everything that he came into contact with. He grabbed the large plasma TV as he pulled it from the wall. Watching as it crashed to the floor and scattered into pieces. He felt this anger flood his system and for the first time in a long time he welcomed it with open arms. He would have done anything to keep it locked away, but now he wanted, no needed it.

Finally Together Again Broken-lcd

He just wanted this anger to take over him, he needed to find it. He began smashing anything that he could get his hands on. Reaching for a painting as he torn it from its place on the wall as he flung it across the room as it landed in the bathroom.

And that's when he saw it.

Finally Together Again New-wall-safe

He began searching for a way around it, pulling at chunks of plaster from the wall surrounding the safe, his anger bursting his way through the large steel door. He tried inputting different combinations that he thought Jessica would use; her human birthday, the day she was made. He tried several more combinations but nothing seemed to work. Nothing was happening as he let his fists carry the brunt of his anger as he seemingly attacked the thick steel door. Taking several punches on the door as he remained attacking the same spot.

He could feel the steel door beginning to mold to the shape of his fists as he continued to pound heavily feeling the dent in the steel door become shallower and shallower as though the steel was engulfing his hand. Feeling the steel begin to thin as the sharp pieces of steel began to cut into his hand, blood pooling on his fist as it trickled down the wall and splashed across his skin and across his clothes seeping into his black jacket.

He was in.

As he began shifting around he found what he was looking for...the small silver locked box.

Finally Together Again Large-10

Ignoring the heavy scent of burning flesh as he pulled it from the broken safe, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small key as he began to unlock the box as he placed it on the floor. His eyes grew wide with need and want as he gently opened the box, and there it was. What he needed...What he craved....It was here locked away all this time. His body craved for it. As he reached into the small silver box, the inside's coated with a soft delicate cushion to protect the contents.

Finally Together Again Untitl10

The vial

The last and only vial left on this earth that contained the last single drops of Lilith's blood. Holding it in his hand, he felt peace at last.

"Only one can lead us. I choose you. Drink of me...Drink all of me William"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:03 am