For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Fighting through it

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Fighting through it Empty Fighting through it

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Jessica could feel something happening to Quinn, the blood bond they shared seemed like a curse right now. Feeling her own pain on top of his was like a death sentence. She just wanted it to end. They finally came to get her from downstairs, she caught a familiar scent she associated with Sookie. Was she here or was it her mind playing tricks. The were that practically drug her upstairs informed her the King didn't like dirty girls. A bath, really? She wanted to smile at the thought but refrained.

Being thrown into a shower with chains still around your body was not a pleasant feeling. Scrambling to get to her feet, she was still weakened from the liquid silver coursing through her veins, failing to stand. The were just laughed and uncapped a bottle with no label.

"Can't forget to put some body wash on...."

Squeezing the bottle, she poured the liquid over her. The minute it hit her skin, she felt agonizing pain. It was soap alright...laced with more silver. Screaming out so loudly it caused the were girl to cover her ears and laugh. Turning her face away from her as she continued to empty its contents on her exposed body. Salvation came with water as she rinsed her off, still leaving her skin burned and trying to heal. She made a fatal mistake in leaning close to her to rinse the silver from her arm, using every bit of strength she had to reach up and sink her fangs into her neck, pulling deeply and quickly her blood. Her body healing, getting stronger. The were screamed and flailed her arms, trying to push her off.

A loud smack to her face made her break contact and fall back against the shower wall. More guards came in, all men. Vampire and were mixtures. The were girl held her neck and cursed as she told the guards what happened.

"Looks like we get to have fun with her now, until the king is ready. You keep watch."

The guard hefted Jessica up and tossed her over his shoulder with a wide grin. "I'm thirsty, and red heads are hella sexy." He slapped her ass and started back downstairs. The extra strength the were blood gave her, fueled her will to fight as she thrashed about on his shoulder trying to get free, kicking him in the stomach and hitting his back. Nothing worked...he was too strong.

Once back in the dingy, stale basement, he tossed her on a mattress and grinned. Pulling out a silver blade and stepping closer to her.

"You stay the hell away from me you filthy mutt!" She backed up as the chains around her wrists dug more into her skin, causing her to wince and scream. He placed the blade to her throat and looked into her eyes.

"You can't glamour me little one, so don't even try. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you. I hear you like that were-tiger, well...ever had a wolf?" A sadistic grin came to his face and she pleaded, "I'll do anything you want, just...please don't. Don't do that...please, anything but that."

He chuckled and placed a silver gag in her mouth to keep her quiet, then slit her neck slightly open as her blood poured out. Lapping up her blood like a V-addicted were. She shut her eyes tight and whimpered for what the night would entail.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 am