For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Dead Ends Once Again

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Dead Ends Once Again Empty Dead Ends Once Again

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 am

Jason had called the one person who he believed could help him in his quest to find his sister Sookie. Sam Merlotte wasn't helpful with any information about the whereabouts of his sister and neither was that fuckin fanger husband of hers Eric Northman. Jason had tried calling him again, but still fuckin nothing. He hated that vampire more than he realized, always getting Sookie into some kind of trouble or what not.

He began pacing back and forth as he waited for his guest to arrive, he needed help from the one person who cared about Sookie just about as much as he did. When he heard the knock on the door he rushed to it opening it up, almost taking it if its hinges.

"Took you damn long enough" he barked.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Dead Ends Once Again Empty Re: Dead Ends Once Again

Post by Claude Crane Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:55 am

Claude have received endless phone calls from his cousin Jason Stackhouse, begging for him to meet him at his home. He had told him that he would only meet him after sunrise the following night. After the whole Russell Edgington escapade and the death of the Faery Elder, he and the other faeries were skeptical about him leaving the safety of the fairy realm.

But Sookie and Jason were family, his family had been watching over the Stackhouse family for generations and he only felt it fitting that he be the one to go to Jason, leaving his sisters safe in the club. Heading straight to Jason's house, he knocked several times on the door, jumping a little when he had answered it so abruptly.

"Took you damn long enough"

Claude smirked as he entered his cousin's home.

"The Fae have upped their guard Jason, after Russell Edgington. We do not leave the safety of the club. For our own safety. Now what is it about Sookie?" he questioned.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:00 am

Jason slammed the door behind him, but not before checking that Claude wasn't followed by anyone. Turning to face him, his face grimacing at the thought of what he was about to tell Claude.

"She was kidnapped! By some fuckin fangers. And i don'ts know what to do. Eric won't tell me where she is! I ain't got nobody else to go. So I need your help in finding her. She's all I got left Claude...Please help me find my sister" Jason pleaded with him.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 am

Claude held up his hands to silence his cousin as he tried to take in what he had just said.

"This is bad, this is very bad. They are going to be furious!" he began panicking.

He began pacing and running his hands through his brown locks as he tried to think of something, well anything.

"When did this happen?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:13 am

"A few days ago..Why does that matter? Can you help or not!" Jason screeched at him.

There wasn't time for any of this, he needed to find his sister before she was killed or worse, turned into a vampire. He would have no one left.

"Claude! Can you help or not!" he bellowed at his cousin again.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:15 am

Claude was still pacing back and forth as his hands rubbed together in unison trying to think of a solution to help find Sookie.

"The only one with that kind of power is the Faery Elder...She had passed on" he spoke frantically.

He then closed his eyes as he came to a sudden halt and tried to focus all of his energy.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:20 am

"Fuckin Christ...What the hell are we going to do?...You Tinkerbell ass faeries ain't good for nothin" he spoke to his cousin.

Great! Just fuckin great! Now what the hell was he supposed to do now! He needed help and he knew that, but he just didn't know what to do to help find Sookie. He frowned as he saw Claude remain still as he watched almost hypnotized.

"What in the hell are you doing now? Some witchy spell thing?"
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 am

Claude opened his eyes, broken from his concentration.

"Sookie and I are blood related, the Fae have a way of locating one another. Being able to track kin if you will. I might be able to help find Sookie. I have not done this since Claudine so i may be a little out of practice so be quiet and let me concentrate Jason" he instructed.

He closed his eyes again as he tried to focus all his Fae, all his light into finding Sookie. Feeling himself broaden his mind scanning around trying to find Sookie. He could find his sisters and the other Fae at the club, sensing out each and every single one of their aura's. But still no Sookie.

Then a moment later...Nothing. He could sense none of them.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:29 am

Jason didn't understand what the hell was going on, heck he didn't understand anything these days, with all these supernatural things running around loose in the US, he just wanted them all gone. He could see the strain on Claude's face as it just went blank.

"You find her? You find my sister?"
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:31 am

Claude had to regain all of his focus on trying to find not only Sookie but the rest of the Fae, he could not sense any single one of them. He pushed his light out as far as he could to try to look for them, but nothing. They were just gone, like they had evaporated. Opening his eyes, his face cringing with worry and despair.

"I can't find her...I can't find any of them" he whispered.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:35 am

He looked on confused "What do you mean you can't find them? What in the hell does that mean...Is she..Is she dead?" he whispered.

He could feel himself on the verge of breaking, hearing that his sister was dead would be the end of him, and those damn vampires that had killed her. He would make them pay.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:44 am

"No...I don't think so. But i can't feel any of them Jason" he explained.

He could see that Jason still looked confused so he had to break it down.

"The Fae are all connected through our light. If one of us dies, we all feel it. If Sookie was dead then I would have felt it..But i can't feel any of them anymore. It is like they are all gone...This is bad..This is really bad"

Claude began panicking, he did not know what was going on. He could not feel them anymore, Hadley, Hunter...His sisters. No one.

"Something is happening....Something bad" he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:05 am