For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Wake me up when this madness ends.

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Wake me up when this madness ends. Empty Wake me up when this madness ends.

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:01 am

-she ran a hand over her stomach as they walked into the trailer and closed her eyes. To say that the night had been ridiculous was an understatement. Eric didn't know who she was, but still seemed entranced by her. Pam was still, well, Pam. It was almost exactly as it had been before, except this time she wasn't at the bar with Bill because he was dead. She sighed and sat on the couch, an ache starting behind her eyes and her stomach churning like she was going to puke.-

Sam. I don't know what's going on. I feel like crap. I'm tired... I just want this to be over!

-she wiped away the tear that fell down her cheek and sighed again. The only good thing about any of this was that her Gran was still around. She had missed her so bad that it was almost worth it to stay here. But in truth, she wanted to go back. Back to her viking, asshole that he may be, and back to the slight normality she had fallen into. This was just too much.-
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Wake me up when this madness ends. Empty Re: Wake me up when this madness ends.

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:06 am

He sighed and took a seat next to her on the couch, running a hand over her back to soothe her. -You need to rest. I can't believe you went there tonight. Baby what were you thinking?-

Sam was still a little upset, considering her condition and the fact that she went alone made him even more worried. He was furious before to see that she thought or would rather be married to a dead guy than to him. He'd have to tell her sooner or later that he was a shifter but he was worried about her reaction.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am

-she sighed and moved slightly away from him-

I know you're a shifter, so you can stop debating on telling me. And another thing...

-she turned her body so that she was looking straight at him, ignoring the look of shock on his face. Apparently in this 'world' he didn't know she could hear his thoughts. Wasn't that lovely?-

What the heck do you mean by my condition? I'm fine. I'm just sick and tired. And I want to go back to where things are normal. I can't do this!
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 am

His face dropped slightly and his eyes widened. -You..you know? How do you know?- He became more confused at her next question, and slightly saddened. -Sookie, you...you don't remember anything? What's happened to you? You're not the woman I married.- He stood, feeling confused, hurt, and slightly angry. Here she was carrying his child and she acted as if she loved vampires and would rather be with them. Recoiled from his touch, stiffened when he kissed her. His eyes were glossy with pain as he fought back his tears standing with his back to her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 am

I don't know anything about this place! I'm going crazy, Sam.

-tears streamed down her face as she finally took in what he was thinking. Her hands went to her stomach and she stared at him with wide eyes and her mouth open slightly-

Wait, what? I... We're having a.... a baby?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 am

Sighing heavily he turned around to look at her and then looked down. -Yes, we found out last week. You're 9 weeks along now and we...were happy about it.- Closing his eyes tightly he hesitated for a moment but then decided to just ask out loud before she answered hearing what he was thinking.

-Do you love me Sookie? At all...anymore?-
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:36 am

-she looked at him. Really, really looked at him and then nodded her head slowly-

I do. You're very special to me, Sam. In the other... place... we're partners. I own part of the bar with you, help you with books and everything else. You're engaged to a woman named Luna and expecting a baby in June. You also have a step-daughter named Emma; she is a werewolf.

-sighing, she moved to him again and lay her head on his shoulder while reaching for his hand and linking her fingers with his, her wedding set clinking against his wedding band and causing her to smile. She could remember part of it, their wedding day. It was beautiful.-

You know, if I wasn't with Eric I may have ended up with you. But we're both happy how things are there.

-she met his eyes and offered a kind smile while giving his hand another squeeze-
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:43 am

He placed an arm around her back and looked down at her as she spoke of some other world where they were both happy but not with one another. Smiling as their rings clinked together he moved some of her hair back and inhaled slowly. -Where ever that place is, I just know of this one. You're the only one I love and I'd do anything to make you happy, Sookie. Anything.-

With that he took a chance and bent down to kiss her lips in a searing kiss. Both of his hands on her back as he pressed her against his body. His hand moving up her back and into her hair as the kiss deepened. He kissed her, really kissed her and hoped that it would bring some sort of remembrance to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:30 am