For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Alls well that ends well

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Alls well that ends well Empty Alls well that ends well

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Jason had finished his tasks for the day. He needed to visit Merlotte's to see what the damage was, and ask around what happened for his police reports. And make sure he could say his thanks to Quinn if he was around for saving his life. He pulled up in the parking lot, he had his badge with him and his notepad to take notes, but he planned on having a beer afterwards as it was a Saturday night after all.

He walked inside the bar and was thankful to not see Jessica, she was on some sort of lock down by Bill, thank God, that's one less killer in this place tonight he thought.
    He nodded to Lafayette who was busy in the kitchen serving his specialties to the customers, it was pretty busy. The place was still a little messed up, a few windows were broken from the blow and he saw that a few things were missing.

As he scanned the room, taking down notes he noticed Quinn by the bar having a drink, he placed his notepad into his pocket and approached him. He saw the chance to ask him his side of the events last night, and hopefully apologize for what he'd done even though he was glamoured by a vamper he felt bad for the destruction caused to his favorite bar and putting people's lives in danger.. "Uh hey man.. Listen i'm sorry about last night. I just wanted to thank you for stoppin' the bomb and me from killin' everyone, I -- I wasn't myself." he nodded slowly, hoping this wouldn't be as awkward as he thought it could become.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Alls well that ends well Empty Re: Alls well that ends well

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Quinn smelled Stackhouse before he saw him. The nervousness was making the air around him reek as he approached and began stuttering out some explanation or other drivel. Quinn was not interested....He felt bad about the baseball, but after what this idiot had put Jessica through....

Quinn tightened his grip on the glass in his hand, trying to remain calm...Jason really needed to shut up before Quinn lost control and did something they would both regret...

"You were being controlled, I could hear it in your voice. The matter is closed. Go away..."

The glass shattered in Quinn's grip, spraying shards and alcohol across the bartop...
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Jason sensed something was wrong, he noticed Quinn's hand tighten around the glass as he spoke maybe he was having a bad night? He watched as the glass shattered across the bar top, stepping backwards with a slight flinch. "Whoa, what the fuck. What's up?!" he looked at Quinn with a slight frown, not knowing why he was so pissed off that he had to break the glass. "Somethin' I said wrong?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Quinn dropped what was left of the glass, grabbing Jason by the collar and lifting him from the ground. With two steps, Jason was pinned against the wall, and Quinn was staring daggers at him.

"Your arrogance gets you in a lot of trouble, Jason. This was the second time I have had to save your skin due to your own actions. Remember that fact the next time you want to get an attitude and start judging people."

Quinn dropped him to the floor, spitting on the floor in front of him, and walked back to the bar to get another drink..
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 pm

The next minute Jason was being lifted by some big guy he thought was alright. "Whoa man! What the---" he nodded as he was placed back on the ground and watched Quinn walk back to the bar, he stepped over to him "Next time you touch me like that i'll get you done for violent confrontation!" he nodded firmly thinking that's all he'll say and walked towards the door "So much for bein' nice around here..! Psshh.." he slammed the door shut and went off to his truck, he was suddenly not wanting to be around a big bald guy in Merlotte's who was pissed for some reason he didn't understand.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Watching the little tin-man storm out in a huff with some vague and meaningless threat on his lips, Quinn could not help but start laughing...that had felt way better than it should have...but he didn't hurt him....

Perhaps next time he would be a bit more careful about what judgments he makes about people...Quinn smiled and ordered another drink. He should probably be getting back soon. His errands were done and he got the chance to confront Stackhouse as a bonus...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:01 pm