For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The First Time

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

The First Time Empty The First Time

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Hoyt had everything prepared down to a tee, it had been two days since he and Amy had a visit from her Fae brother Cael, telling her that she must breed willingly or against her will. She had chosen him to be her first, he was nervous that he wouldn't meet her expectations. Amy had gone out to get some food for them, he wanted to make her first time special. He had everything prepared for when she returned back to the motel.

He stood at the entrance to the bedroom door, his arms folded across his chest as he admired his work, checking that everything was in place.

The First Time Petals

He could hear Amy entering the motel calling out for him that food was here.

"COMING" he called back to her.

Turning the lights down dim, he closed the door behind him as he headed to the large dining room to find her, already smelling the aroma of whatever she had purchased.

Last edited by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

The First Time Empty Re: The First Time

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:15 am

Amy carried several bags of groceries inside. Aside from a few provisions she'd stopped at several stores to bring some food back. One of them being the diner she worked at.

Her boss had been real understanding of her plight and told her to take as much time off as needed until she got her head together. Case in point she was now taking out several plastic containers with everything from home made chili, to biscuits, scrambled eggs with toast, pancakes, a tray filled with home cured bacon and sausage and a container with equally delicious sausage gravy.

She smiled as Hoyt came into the dining room. "Hey sweetie" she said as she'd just finished taking out the last container of food.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 am

Hoyt had sat himself at the table, already hearing his stomach grumbling, his mouth pooling with hunger as he could smell everything assault his nose as she began dishing up two plates filled with scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and sausage gravy. He was acting out of sorts, not knowing how to broach the situation that they were both under.

With his mouth full of scrambled eggs, he spoke "So. What did your boss say?" he asked swallowing his food.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:55 am

Amy chuckled. "He said to take as much time needed as possible. With school out right now he has plenty of summer workers. But he said I had my job back whenever I was ready" she said as she pulled out several cups. Some filled with fresh roasted coffee and the others filled with a thick berry milkshake.

She sat down and filled her plate with food too. As she took a sip of the coffee she smiled. "Were you bored while I was gone?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:58 am

Hoyt accepted a cup of steaming hot roasted coffee as he took a sip, burning his lips a little as he placed it on the table. And began digging into his bacon and toast whilst shaking his head.

"I got everything unpacked, moved the boxes to another room. I kept myself occupied..But eat your food. I got a surprise for you" he grinned sheepishly.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 am

She chuckled and nodded. "Alright then" she said as she returned to her food. The pancakes were nice and fluffy, the bacon savory, even the sausage gravy was amazing.

She leaned back after plowing through half her food, taking another sip of the now cool coffee.

"mmm.... I love breakfast"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:04 am

"I love that you love breakfast" he smirked.

He began tucking into a small stack of fluffy pancakes as he then drained his cup of coffee and tried to force himself to finish off his food, but his stomach protested in resistance as he was on the verge of becoming full and he had everything prepared.

"I think i died and gone to heaven" he joked, rubbing his stomach.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:08 am

Amy chuckled and leaned against him, placing her hand on his stomach. "Well...I can't have your momma thinking I'm not feeding you" she said as she kissed his shoulder.

She snuggled to his side. Now that they were unpacked and settled in, the motel felt much more like home.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:12 am

"My momma's idea of cooking is pumpkin pie and sandwiches" he laughed.

Hoyt love his momma, but the only thing that she knew how to cook was a variety of fruit pies and peach cobbler. She was famous for her pies, he had grown up with them all his life.

"Amy..."

He leaned forward to take both of her hands into his own.

"I know i ain't the smartest guy, or the most handsome. But i thank the Lord everyday that i have you. I don't care if your a fairy of a goblin. I love you no matter what"
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:15 am

She looked up at him. He sounded so serious despite some of his words making her chuckle.

"I'm glad I have you too. You're always worrying about me and my safety. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend" she said with a sweet smile.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:17 am

He stood up from his seat, dusting himself down from all the crumbs from his pancakes as he tucked the seat under the table as he offered his hand to her and smiled sweetly.

"Come...I have a surprise for you" he said waiting for her to take his hand.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:21 am

She blinked but smiled as she got up, brushed off the crumbs from her blouse and took his hand.

"A surprise? what have you been up to Hoyt?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 am

"It wouldn't be a surprise if i told you now would it?" he grinned.

Taking her hand, he began leading her back the short corridor towards their room, the door closed as he took a breath and waited til she was standing in front of their bedroom door as he twisted the door handle opening the door as a wave of vanilla blasted from inside the room.

"Surprise" he whispered.

Watching as she entered the room.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:29 am

She chuckled and walked with him. As he opened the door she was hit with the scent of vanilla and the light of candles. There were rose petals all over the bed, the scented candles leaving a soft glow and soft scent.

She blushed a bit and looked up at Hoyt. "Hoyt...whats...all this?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 am

Hoyt entered the room behind her and closed the door behind him as the candles barely lit the room around them.

"I wanted your first time to be special..Not because your brother, or the fairies said so. Part of you is human, and every girls first time should be special..Even yours" he whispered.

He walked up towards her, his hand gently cupping her cheek.

"I love you Amy.." he whispered again.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:38 am

She placed her hand over her mouth, overcome by emotion. Yes she knew that girls always remembered their first but she didn't think Hoyt would do this. It was something people did in movies and make believe.. not reality like hers.

"Oh Hoyt..." she whispered, looking up at him. She didn't see him as the fresh faced guy who had come to her diner after a long day on the rig. To her he was Hoyt, a man who fussed about her safety and held her at night.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 am

"Hey...Hey...We don't have to do anything that you don't want to" he whispered.

Softly kissing her lips, letting his own linger for a moment, he gazed into her eyes.

"We don't have to do this Amy..If your not ready"
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 am

She bit her lower lip when he pulled away from the kiss. She shook her head.

"We have to Hoyt...I don't want to be taken away from you" she whispered as she moved to hug him.

"I want you to be my first..."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 am

"I want you to be my first..."

He smirked as he began leading her towards the bed, sitting them both down on the edge.

"If i hurt you...Or you want me to stop. I want you to tell me Amy" he asked for reassurance.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:57 am

She smiled and kissed him gently. "I hear it only hurts for a bit...but I trust you Hoyt" she whispered, feeling a tad nervous, but the fear of being taken by her Brother and forced to bed strange men settled her resolve to have Hoyt as her first.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:08 am

Hoyt smirked as he gently planted a kiss on her lips, but this time not pulling away, but deepening the kiss further. He began lowering Amy to the bed so that she was on her back. His arms supporting his full weight as his lips never left hers. He didn't want to hurt her, he was going to go as slow as he could with her.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:10 am

She let out a soft sigh, Hoyt's kiss a lot deeper than normal. She felt her back touch the soft bed, some petals caressing her skin.

She could feel he was on top of her but not high weight, it was more of his presence.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:15 am

His lips began trailing down from her lips down to the side of her neck, gently suckling her soft skin, repeating his steps along the other side of her neck, feeling her body react as he continued.

Leaning back he pulled off his shirt as he tossed it to the floor and smirked.

"Are you sure?" he whispered again.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:19 am

She shivered, feeling goosebumps crawl all over her skin as he kissed her neck. They left her feeling oddly cold, especially when he sat up to remove his shirt.

She'd seen Hoyt shirtless a few times but somehow today was different. She nodded at his question, feeling a sudden spell of shyness come over her.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:25 am

"Don't hide from me" he whispered.

He sat back on his heels so that she had room to move, and a chance to change her mind if she wanted to. His hands drifted to the hem of her loose top as he helped her remove it from her body leaving it scattered on the bed, a few petals dusted off the bed as they fell delicately to the floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:46 am