For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+2
Nora Gainsborough
Pam Swynford De Beaufort
6 posters

Deja Fucking Vu

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Deja Fucking Vu Empty Deja Fucking Vu

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 am

She rolled her eyes when Eric left with Sookie to deal with Bill. Here they were, yet again at the Authority Headquarters in New Orleans. The fact that they barely escaped with their lives last time around weighing heavily on her mind. It wasn't bad enough Bill was being a religious idiot, no...he had to be killing everything in it's path. Now humans were retaliating and gathering their own army. The reports were on television, radio, everything. She would not admit it to anyone else, but she was beginning to get scared. As much as she tried to ignore Nora, it was hard. Remembering her vow to Eric to stand by him and get over the fact that he hadn't ever told her about Nora...she sighed and pushed it aside. Right now one thing was important.....survival.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Deja Fucking Vu Empty Re: Deja Fucking Vu

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 am

Beginning to believe that she was never going to be able to completely get away from the Authority.  After all, they were back yet again.  It seemed as if Lilith was leading Bill back to his roots; the beginning of his twisted relationship with her.  

As they stood by the car, Nora paced back and forth.  Eric had told them to stay behind and wait while he and Sookie went on what could turn out to be a suicide mission.  If Bill had in fact drunk the vial of Lilith's blood; Eric would not stand a chance against him.

Knowing they would stand a much better chance if they were all together, united by a common enemy.  Turning to Pam, with no hint of joking or condescension, "This is getting ridiculous!  We should all be in there!  Eric's orders be damned, I'm going in there."

Taking a few steps towards the entrance of the Authority building, Nora looked over her shoulder "You coming or not?  Either way, I'm going after my brother!"
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:38 am

She tried to push Quinn out of her mind as much as possible...but it was hard. Bill was in trouble again and there may be no saving him this time. He'd really gone off the deep end and left a trail of bodies and blood. She was worried, would he ever be the same again? Bill was her maker, like her father and all she wanted was the old Bill back. 

Leaning against the car, she stared into space and tried not to listen to Jason spewing his vampire hatred. Some things never changed. She looked up when she heard Nora speaking and looked between Pam and Nora. 

"I'm going with you. It's my maker after all. I can't just leave him."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am

Jason Stackhouse had tagged along in this 'against Bill Compton' campaign, after arguing with his sister Sookie about following along. That he would get himself killed, that he would be a distraction. There was no way in hell that he was going to be left behind, not this time.

"Fuckin vampires....All you do is cause trouble for all us humans...You bring Sookie in to your shit and you going to get her killed...or fuckin worse" he scoffed.

Sookie had gone with that Eric inside the Authority to save Bill Compton...Again! Why couldn't he just kill him and be done with it? Coming prepared, he withdrew two guns from his pockets, both loaded with wooden bullets and filled with liquid silver. He glanced at Jessica, and caught her staring at him, but right now he did not care. He just wanted to kill some fuckin vampires.

"If shits goin down...I want in!"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 am

She looked at Nora and the baby vamp and rolled her eyes. "Fuckin' vigilantes are we now? You may not realize but Bill fuckin' Compton is a raving lunatic now. He can't be saved, but I guess I have to go with your sorry asses to make sure you don't get yourselves killed." She shook her head and groaned as she pushed off the black SUV and headed for inside. Tara just looked at all of them and sighed, grabbing her own gun and loading it she looked at Jason.

"Look Rambo, I know you hate vampires and shit, but stay behind me...I can't let you get your stupid ass killed. Sookie...was...is...whatever, my best friend." Tara said with her spicy attitude. Pam grinned and looked at Jason Stackhouse, wondering how in a sea full of sperm...that is the one that made it. Boy was dumber than a bag of squash.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:56 am

Stepping into the doorway of the building that looked, from the outside, like an old abandoned warehouse Nora was greeted by the sickening smell of old vampire blood.  Cringing inwardly, her mind went back to the last time that they were here.  The odds were still stacked against them but this time, even though it was only Bill, the scales were tipped even farther to the other side.  She just hoped that Bill had not ingested that blood yet.  She didn't believe that he could be saved from himself, but they would at least stand a much better chance.

Walking back to the elevator, Nora pressed the button and simply waited; wondering what in the world awaited them in the levels below.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am

Folding her arms across her chest, she followed everyone else inside. Having had heard enough she turned to Jason, stopping him in his tracks and sighed. "Look, I know you hate me because of what I am, something I cannot control. But we're here to help Bill, Sookie may be the only way through to him. So just shut up about hating vampires okay. Remember, vampires saved your ass a time or two." 

She hated that she snapped at him but with all that was going on and Quinn leaving, resonating feelings of Jason breaking her heart in this very place...it was all too much.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:12 am

Jason hated that he was working with the vampires to kill vampires. But he had to be smart about this, just like his momma and daddy said. He double checked to make sure that his guns were both fully loaded, he didn't want to be caught out....Not again. 

"Jessica....I couldn't give a twirly fuck about Bill....I am here cause of Sookie....When this is done, I don't want nothin to do with vampires again. You can all burn in hell" he growled at Jessica after hearing her harsh words.

He turned to meet the sour face of Tara. 

"Your a fuckin vampire Tara....Me and Sookie are human. And that is the way its going to stay. You hear me? Now lets get this fuckin over and done with"

Turning to see that the elevator had arrived, it was time to face the music.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 am

Pam stood in the back and let the others get into the elevator, opening the black bag of weapons she grabbed a gun and locked and loaded it, exchanging a look with Tara. 

"If we survive this shit again, we're taking a vacation. Fuck a date." Tara said and Pam grinned with a small nod. 

She dropped her fangs and aimed the gun at the doors, waiting for anything that may jump at them when they opened. Eric and Sookie went to find Bill, but he had a small army that was protecting him....they all had to be destroyed or die themselves.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 am

Grabbing stakes from the bag in the middle of the elevator Nora turned to Tara, handed her the weapons and turned her back so that Tara could fill the empty slots in the holder on her back.  Looking between the two of them, Nora shook her head, "We don't have time for this, we don't know what will be waiting for us down there."

Keeping one stake in her hand, she dropped her fangs and prepared herself for whoever or whatever they might encounter.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:28 am

She fought back the urge to cry at his words, his blatant disregard for anything they had in the past since all vampires to him were bad. Taking the gun Nora handed her, she pulled the slide back to load it and inhaled deeply, gripping the handle tightly and aiming it at the door. Letting her fangs drop, she looked at the back of Jason's head and wished she knew what happened to him to make him so....cold. She missed the old Jason.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:36 am

'You can do this Jason'

'Your momma is right champ....Do what you have to survive'

Jason silently nodded to himself as he loaded his gun, aiming for the doors of the elevator. He was ready for whatever came his way. He would not let his momma and daddy down. 

"I will be ready for you Warlow....Wherever you are"

He could do this....
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 am

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1642-this-is-it

Eric appeared before everyone, having carried Sookie the rest of the way down. He noticed the group with the blood and gore all over them.

"We need to get out of here....NOW!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 am

"We need to get out of here...NOW"

Bill used his heightened senses as he raced out after them, following them to the elevator as he saw the others that Eric and Sookie had brought with him. All he could feel inside him was rage, the need for anything and everything. Bill growled as he launched at the Authority's power source

Deja Fucking Vu Tumblr_mki7njf0Nz1r1wzb3o2_250

Feeling the sparks burn onto his skin as it began melting away like a hot knife through butter. As he let out a feral growl that shook his entire body.

Deja Fucking Vu Tumblr_mki8gs5NBI1qldbufo1_500

He was back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 am