For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Mission: Undercover School Girl

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Mission: Undercover School Girl Empty Mission: Undercover School Girl

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Mission: Undercover School Girl Tumblr_mmg594mEaR1qzj4mzo1_500

She grinned and entered the room of students after finding out what Mr. Takahashi taught for night classes at the University of North Louisiana in Shreveport. Bill trusted her enough to send her to go get him, even as far as to give her a tip about dressing inappropriately since he was known to have a weakness for younger women. Everyone's eyes landed on her as she entered the room and she grinned, feeling a bit nervous at her mission. Quietly, she made her way to an empty seat and listened to the rest of the boring lecture on molecules and things she tuned out.

Her thoughts went to many things. How Hoyt never liked her to dress like this, Jason loved it and how Quinn loved her in anything. He was always one for the elegant dress, sophisticated but sexy. Looking down at her books she used mainly for a prop, the lecture droning in the background, she began to draw his name and miss him more. Right now she had to focus on her task but she couldn't get him out of her head.

"And that's all for this class make sure to read the lesson 13 in your books."

She looked up to see the students beginning to gather their things and leave. Slowly, she gathered up her things and stood. Zoning in on the target, she made her way down to where he stood at the front of the class and gave her best seductive smile. He was nervous as she approached and his heart sped up. The smell of arousal came off of him as she noticed him glimpsing at her legs, her chest, probably thinking the most inappropriate things. She started to ask him about tutoring as she stalled until the last student was out the door.

When the time was right, she used her vampire speed to drop her books and cover his mouth, catching his gaze to glamour him. Once she felt like she had it, she spoke slowly.

"You're going to come with me and ask no questions. You are not scared, you will do as I say. You will not fight or struggle, you will come willingly."

Letting her hand fall, she smiled and waited to see if it made an affect.

"You can't glamour me."

Her mouth practically dropped in shock at his words and it confused her and worried her. What was going on?

"Wha-what do you mean I can't glamour you?"

He grinned and snuck another look at her chest. "Special....contacts." His hands moved to her hips and began to pull her close.

"I may not be able to glamour you but I can rip your throat out if you don't get your small girl like hands off of me."

He chuckled. "You and I both know you can't and won't kill me. You need me....and I need....things too. What do you say we help one another out, hm?"

Quirking a playful brow at her, she swallowed hard and knew where this was going. The only way she was going to get him to go with her was if she gave him what he wanted.

Bill depended on her, trusted her to do as she was told. What would she do now?

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:02 pm