For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Open for Business

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Open for Business  Empty Open for Business

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:07 pm

"I can't...."

*Willa had said as Tara watched the younger vampire pacing the room, she was staring to loose her temper. As she watched her glancing outside one of the cabin's windows, into the darkness, the goon patrol was there too, which wasn't making Tara any easier, she hated all those armed guards.*

"What do you mean, you can't? You're Eric's child, don't you know he's have wanted you involved in this business as well as me?"

*Tara asked Willa.*

"No....I don't think much....I mean....he never....I just.....I want to focus on other things outside of town....I just...this is to much right now, I just can't!"

"Fine, don't, but I ma not waiting for you to decide you want to do this, I have enough True Blood, and staff, and Fangtasia is going to open, with you or not......Willa....I do have to say I am a bit upset....we were planning this for a while."

*Tara had said to her and shook her own head as she watched the younger vampire leave, the cabin, that was a week ago, and everything after that, had gone as planned, she was sitting on the throne at Fangtasia watching all the people come in, without paying them much attention, she had gotten a decent vampire night crew, she didn't know them all that well, but Ginger had been able to give her a few names and numbers of vampires whom had worked for Fangtasia before. She had quite enough, True Blood to take care of the customers, and of course there were the Fang bangers, she made sure they looked healthy, she had a huge brute of a man, Felix at the door, making sure to keep the crowd looking decent. Felix was huge, 6'7, and built like a body builder, and his hair cut like he had just came from the Military, and there was no hiding his attraction to Tara. However after the whole Franklin incident she wasn't sure how she felt about male vampires, which meant his attraction was mostly one sided. He was however a very attractive man, and Tara did her best to make sure the rest of her staff was as well. It was a well known fact, beautiful people tended to attract beautiful people, or some shit like that. She was sure someone had said it before, fuck if she knew who. Every so often Felix would duck his huge head down, and look inside to make sure everything was going alright, just like Tara had trained him to do, and when he'd see it was fine, he's go back outside to the crowd, they were nearly full to capacity, which meant tonight was going to be a good haul, Tara continued keeping her eyes on her cellphone, looking on the internet for a witch, who could hopefully help her, know if Eric and Pam had met the true death, looking quite bored in her throne. Felix stuck his head in one more time to tell her they were at capacity, she nodded and waved him off, keeping her attention on her cell.*

"Then close it up, till some leave, the last thing we need is the Fire Marshall giving us any issues, and keep a watch out there, no reason for your big head to keep coming in here, pay attention."

*She said rolling her eyes at him.*

"I am paying attention.....to you."

*He said with a smile, but she didn't even pay him any attention.*

Open for Business  TYG-006773

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 am