For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

King Asshole

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

King Asshole Empty King Asshole

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:27 pm

*Tara sat in the dark throne, disregarding nearly all of the bar, there was Felix to look at of course, and as much as she hated to admit it, he was looking rather good tonight, his black dress pants, hugging his, sculpted, rock, hard body. As well as his Fangtasia security shirt, it had been a while....Tara couldn't even remember how long since she had screwed around with anyone. It felt like eons since Pam and her had messed around, and considering Pam was such a good lover, she really didn't know if Felix had the same ability. She had heard it was a vampire thing. However she knew for a fact Pam had spent years, with Eric. Plenty of time to hone her craft, she wasn't so sure about Felix....and even if he was a good lover, he was still a man. While not hating them, she hadn't had sex with a male vampire since Franklin, and that was not on her own accord. She rolled her eyes and looked out in the crowd tonight, there was a brunette that Tara kept her gaze on She was looking real good tonight, looking over at the bar, she saw Bill's protege, mixing drinks. Yeah that was un-cool, Willa hired the damn vamp, and then just left.....her and Willa were going to have more then words eventually. Getting up, she pivoted on one of her black, leather boots and made her way towards the bar. The humans instinctively moved. She had to give them that, they were decently smart, at least they were tonight. She tapped the bar,with one dark, red fingernail,  and waited for the blond to address her, shit. Tara didn't even know her name.*

"Bartender?"

*Tara asked.*

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

King Asshole Empty Re: King Asshole

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 pm

'Two bottles of Bud' one of the male patrons called as he placed his order.

Uncapping two bottles as she slid them across the bar and took his money and placed it in the till as she handed his his change. Brianna could get used to this, it wasn't so hard. But ever since Willa had been neither here nor there lately she didn't know what was going on with her. She could tell that Tara was not her biggest fan, but Willa explained that it was because she didn't like Bill. So that was another one added on to his last of fan list. 

Hearing her call out to her as 'Bartender' as she collected herself as she headed over to where Tara was as she stood behind the bar.

"What can I...get for...you Tara?" she mumbled.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:44 pm

*She looked over at the blond, and smiled.*

"Royal....with a bit of Vodka.....you know....we never really got a chance to know each other...."

*Tara said smiling.*

"I don't even know your name, which wouldn't be an issue if Willa was involved....in this business ...however she no longer is....I am not going to fire you if that's what your thinking....I'd just like to know you better....and give that brunette a drink one me....the one in the goldish brown type dress...whatever she's drinking."

*Tara said, Felix ducked his head in again, saw Tara was by the bar, and exited again.*

"I swear his little crush is sweet....but this staring at me, and going back outside is so middle school."

*She said to Brianna.*
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Nodding as she turned to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Royal True Blood and placed it in the microwave until it was ready as it was at room temperature, pouring some into a Martini glass as she added a shot of vodka to the mix and gave it a mix as she turned back to Tara.

"I am Brianna. Brianna Jackson...and I guess being the King's progeny doesn't really help at all does it?" she smiled sweetly.

Nodding as she turned to the person that Tara was talking about as she remembered that she was drinking a rum and coke and she went about making the drink and slid it across the bar and explained to her who it was from. Quickly returning back to where Tara was sat as she busied herself with drying glasses and placing them back in their correct rack.

"He is sweet, he speaks very highly of you" she smirked.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm

*Tara kept her gaze on Brianna, and then to the brunette who smiled at Tara as she took a drink. It wouldn't be long before she took the brunette home, as soon as they closed, and fuck it maybe she'd bring Felix too. If he was into that kinda things, besides who said Tara needed to be tied down at any time. Maybe she needed to tie someone else up, to get over that whole situation. That thought brought a smile to her face instantly.*

"You're very meek you know that, ain't nobody got time for you to grow a backbone, shit, they'll eat you alive here if you're not on top of your game, and don't be afraid of me....unless I give you a reason to be, fuck if he speaks so highly of me, you'd think you'd know that."

*Tara said, this time she smiled when Felix came in and looked over at Tara, and he smiled back*

"It's not that I don't like you....I don't know you...I do know however that my Maker and her Maker didn't think much of you're Maker.....and well to be honest....Bill was a huge douche to my old best friend Sookie...but that's not your fault....chin up....Thought 'cause if you're going to be afraid or dislike me or whatever at least let me give you a reason."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Brianna flinched when she heard Tara's words as they struck a nerve, she was never a confident person when it came to talking to other people besides her father.

"Sorry, I just haven't spent that much time around other vampires. Bill doesn't like me going out a lot. I was supposed to be home tonight, but I told him that I needed to work tonight. He didn't like it, after the whole vampire dating site that led me to a road block. Willa is my friend I guess, but she was only doing it because of Bill...I don't like how he controls my life, I don't care if he is my Maker. But he is an ass!" she nodded, showing of her frustration at Bill.

Hearing Tara's last words about not letting her down, she nodded quickly.

"I promise, I won't let you down. I swear" she promised.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:18 pm

*Tara thought to herself for a moment, as Brianna mentioned Bill being an ass. She nodded and took a huge sip of her drink, then without any warranting she got up with her drink, and walked behind the bar, grabbed Brianna, pushed Brianna's shoulders back, and helped her stand up straight. Then smiled at her.*

"Like this.....serve them as thought they are vermin....and your above them, that's why they come here, they like it, you're a vampire....don't ever forget that.....one of these days, we'll loose King Mr. Potatoe head's crew, and I will take you clubbing and show you how to get anything you want from any human....with just a little dancing, and making people think you're slightly bi-sexual.....trust me that shit works, till them....relax....I can only be as calm as my most anxious person I am working with, you feel me?"

*Tara asked going back towards the throne, she licked her lips at the brunette, she had bought a drink for, the brunette walked over to her in the throne.*

"I'm Hailey."

*She said to Tara.*

"I'm Tara and this is my club..and I do think you'll do quiet nicely....that is...when we close if you'd like to accompany me and my friend back to my place."

"Who's your friend?"

*Tara waited till Felix tucked his huge head in and nodded towards him.*

"Him."

*She said simply, and watched as Hailey nodded*

"I'm game."

"Good.....we'll be closing up in about an hour.....I'll meet you outside."

*Hailey nodded, and Tara looked back at Brianna.*

"I'm going to show you how we close up, and then you're free to go....see you're asshole."

*Tara said with a smirk.*

King Asshole 147154

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 am