For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Body

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

The Body Empty The Body

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:00 pm

*That night when she woke-up, she was feeling rather good, until she rolled over onto Felix, and remembered what she and him had done, looking down at the end of the bed, there was no mistaking it. There she was, okay that wasn't a full explanation. There was what was the former Hailey, on the floor, not moving.*

"Oh shit....oh shit....this is bad....this is real bad, Felix....wake-up."

*Tara said elbowing the much larger vampire in the ribs, he made a small huff, but she eventually got him awake.*

"What....hummm huh....."

*Tara narrowed her eyes at him, and said.*

"Wake the fuck up....the girl.....what happened? And why are you still here?"

*Felix slowly turned in the bed, until he fell onto the floor, naked.*

"Wait....huh....what....we were fucking around, you know, and then we both got thirsty."

*Tara looked back at Felix and then at the body.*

"No, no, no, no, no this is so bad! We don't know if she had Hep V, or if we now are going to have Hep V, and we're stuck with this god damn body....who saw us leave together? Anyone important? I know Brianna saw me flirting with her....god damn it...what the fuck are we going to do now?"

*Felix shrugged.*

"I don't know....get rid of the body."

*He said without much thought.*

"Listen.....I have no idea what's going on in that big ass head, but I know we have to get rid of the body, the thing is....what if we get questioned, we need to get our stories straight, if someone comes asking, and just where in the fuck do you think we can simply get rid of the body?!"

*Felix got up and went towards the shower.*

"God, you're acting like a newbie...like you've never gotten rid of a body before."

*Tara narrowed her eyes onto Felix's ass as he was heading for the shower, he was lucky he looked good naked.*

"Bitch, do I look like Jack the ripper to you? Hmmm? Or Jason on mother fucking Friday the 13th? Fuck I gotta hockey mask on I haven't seen? Or some crazy ass glove with nails?"

*Felix let out a laugh as he made his way into the shower.*

"Jason doesn't have a claw glove, that's Freddy, you know, nightmare on Elm street."

*He said turning on the hot water, and enjoying the spray as he started to wash himself up, as Tara got up, off the bed. She poked Hailey's body with her foot, lightly. But as she had thought, there was no movement. Tara dropped down to her knees and felt the girls wrist, praying for a pulse, but there was nothing. A quick look at the girl's throat and other arm, showed why. Her throat had four bites on them, two that seemed sensual, and another two that seemed savage like. Her other wrist had a bite as well on it.*

"This is so fucked! An I don't give a damn shit about Freddy, you done know what the fuck I meant, how in the hell are we gonna fix this?"

*There was no answer, so Tara got up from the body and went into the bathroom where Felix was  washing up, it was at this moment, she looked down and realized she was in Felix's white, dress shirt, with nothing under it, she grumbled under her breath.*

"Felix, this isn't just some piece of shit, nothing, going on here, I could be in serious trouble."

*He didn't pay her any attention as he continued to wash up.*

"I know you can hear me, don't make me have to shut off the hot water."

"Jesus fucking Christ Tara, you act like you've never had to deal with a body before."

*Tara cocked her head sideways.*

"Hmmm why would that be.....oh yeah I know, because I never have."

*Felix turned and looked at her, while he started washing up.*

"Really....you mean....NEVER?!"

"No never."

*Tara said, watching his sigh.*

"Well then, this will be a learning experience won't it?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

The Body Empty Re: The Body

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:10 pm

*Tara stood outside the shower and continued to complain to Felix*

"You don't understand....Brianna has a group of guards that watch her every move, because King Asshole is waaay over protective....and if they see what happened, then he'll come here and I hate his stupid ass, and having to deal with anything to do with him, I had to swallow enough pride, just to get Fangasia up and running, and now I have a quote, un-quote missing person, laying dead in my bedroom, can you see why that may cause a problem, do you fucking understand the severity of the situation now?!"

*Felix came out of the shower and reached for the towel on the side of the sink, wrapping it around himself, he smiled down at Tara.*

"Relax....hmmm my shirt looks even better when it's on you."

*He said, dipping his head for a kiss, Tara moved her face, so that he got her cheek.*

"And you're lucky, your ass even got that, I am seriously freaking the fuck out here, can't you tell this isn't love of fucking time, this is oh my god, the King of Louisiana is a huge dick, and he may be gunning for me, do you get that?! Does that make any seance to you yet?"

*He shrugged.*

"Look, I can make this all go away....if you want it to."  

*Tara sighed.*

"Make what part go away, the body, the King possibly watching, my bar? The fact that we both may have Hep V now? Tell me what fucking part of this can you fix? Because from where I am looking we are fucked from all ends."

*He smirked and smugly said.*

"You didn't seem to mind that, last night."

*Tara narrowed her eyes and looked back up at him.*

"Oh hell now, I know you didn't just go there."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 pm

*He looked down at her and attempted to get her to smile, but Tara wouldn't budge.*

"Listen, we had a decent night, we all enjoyed ourselves....you and me and her, we're fine."

*Naw, you don't seem to get it, this could be like a huge deal....and you're just sitting here going on and on, on how it's all okay...it's not okay, nothing is okay, everything is fucked!"

*Felix attempted to touch the side of her cheek, but she pulled away.*

"What if I take care of this....will you chill the fuck out...and relax? Hmmm can we then not deal with all this yelling and shit...I mean, fuck it's not like I did this alone, all by my lonesome."

*Tara, still naked crossed her arms around her chest and just glared at him.*

"And just how in the hell do I know I can trust you?"

*Felix, still nude, with just a towel wrapped around him shrugged.*

"You don't.....but seeing as how I was involved as well, and I wouldn't want any issues with anyone, it would make seance to cover my own ass wouldn't it?"

*She kept her gaze on him.*

"Fix this shit...and when it's done, you better tell me....and explain exactly how in the hell you did fix it, AND if for any reason you fuck-up, I'm gonna lather you up in BBQ sauce and allow my Rottweilers to eat you, understand?"

*Tara said, he didn't need to know they were still puppies.*

"Yeah, okay fine....god your so demanding."

"Bitch you didn't complain last night."

*She said getting into the shower alone, she shook her head, she would trust Felix....but that still didn't mean she was clear from Hep V....she would need to be tested and make sure the body as well as her concern for the disease was nothing but a distant memory, for now all she could think of was how fucked she was.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:22 am