For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Another side

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Another side - Page 2 Empty Re: Another side

Post by Bill Compton Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 am

Bill felt a little anxious at the tone of her voice when she spoke of not being equals, it angered him when he had on more than one occasion told her that she was his equal in many ways. But she still did not appreciate what he was doing to keep her safe, true he had not been very forthcoming in what he was doing. But the less that she knew for now would be safer for her.

"I shall be in my office should you need me" he grumbled as he turned and exited the lounge leaving Kiara there alone.

He had no choice but to leave before he said something that would only anger himself any further.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Another side - Page 2 Empty Re: Another side

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:20 am

She chuckled and stood up. "I always need you... but I know better than to take up your time" she said before inclining her head and walking off, feeling like he'd at least given the ok for her to be dismissed for the night.

She hated that she had hurt him but at least one party in the relationship was going to be honest even if the other party didn't want to hear it.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm