For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Opening the Bar

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Opening the Bar Empty Opening the Bar

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Now that the holidays are over Willa can finally get the rest of the Fangtasia’s books ready for this week’s meeting with Tara. It’s so exciting to Willa that they are reopening the bar again. All that business school her father pushed on her is finally going to pay off .She grabbed a True Blood ,her lap top , and then headed to her office to start going over her lists. Opening her lap top going over all the things that needed to be done to the building before they can even open is a huge undertaking in itself. She looks through it and figures its better if she just go there and see for herself what the damage is since she hasn’t been there in months and see what needs to be done first .

(30 mins later)

Willa gets out of her car and takes a good look at the front of the building and then walks around the whole building and blood tears come to her eyes...The place is wrecked...Its covered with graffiti on every surface even the roof has griffin on it and it not nice either. She reads every bit of it so nothing is left out of her memory and with every fuck fangs she reads she get more angry .She knows it’s out of fear because she use to live in that world but now she lives in this one and she sees the whole other side and it’s not right what the humans are and did. At least the bars on the windows hopefully kept the assholes out but it didn’t keep them from breaking all the windows and lights. She goes to the front door and unlocks it and tries the lights ,they work but maybe that wasn’t such a good idea , it looks like someone tried to burn the place but it didn’t catch thank god. So inside minor damage but she thinks it should still have some major reno along with the outside.

She grabs a chair and sits down heavily while the weight of the renos roll around in her head. They should get Alcide out here right away and get a quote and get his crew started asap if we want to be open for Feb 14th for my Bloody Valentine’s Day .Willa reaches in the pocket of her coat for her phone and calls Tara but has to leave a message

“Hey this is Willa I’m here at the bar and it looks really sad we need to get together soo to get everything going asap...talk to you soon “.

She gets up and goes to the office to see if there is any paper work she forgot to add and input into the new computer system. As she is just getting herself comfy with her paperwork she hears a knock at the front door .She thinks to herself  “who in the hell“  but totally ignores it.. but it continues and get louder and louder and then shouting her name come with it .A huge sigh and she gets up and goes to the door and opens it up, its her ex-boyfriend Greg standing there with wine, True Blood and two glasses.

“Greg? What are you doing here?”  He says sheepishly   “I saw your car while I was driving by and thought I would stop since we haven’t gotten a chance to catch up yet.”  She gave him a hell no look and says  “Where is Lara Sue?”  He says with a smirk on his face   “at home“   while stroking the door  frame. She looks at him with a frown on her face and says   “and you thought stopping by here now would be a good time to catch up?”  He purrs   “Well your here, Im here and we are alone no one to bother us.”   Willa never knew vampires could puke but she almost did and she started to get scared, this fucking guy meant to do her harm, he meant to do very bad things to her if she let him .But wait a second she remembered she a mother fucking blood sucking vampire...fuck this guy ...he should be scared ...not her ...man she has to get use to this shit her father did her no good by keeping her locked up.

She decided at that moment she is the one playing the game not Greg .So she says   “Sure come on in, I don’t have much time tonight but what I have is yours“   They sat down in a booth and started talking about the past and what a great couple thay made. Then Greg started in about his relationship with Lara Sue and how it isn’t like what everyone thinks it is and how unhappy he is .He starts putting his arm around Willa and starts to kiss her soft lips, she allows this pathetic attempt arouse her so he thinks he is the one in control.He slowly slides his hand between her legs whispering how he should be marring her and how he always wanted to be with a vampire....

And that was what she was waiting for, she locked both his hands in a vice grip so fast even a snake could not match the speed. She then lifted him up and tossed him on the table like he weighed nothing more than a paper clip and ripped his clothes off in one dangerous motion and leaped on top of him as graceful as a dark blood thirsty ballerina. He was as pale as a ghost and blubbering like a child whose iced cream had been taken away...  ”Is this you want?”   she asks.   “No-o-“  and tires to get out.   “I thought it was. Since you had your hand between my legs “  She leans down to his neck and gives a loud long sniff.  ” You smell so good “  she purrs   “are you sure?”   her fangs drop   “are you really really sure?”  As she pierces a drop of blood from his neck puts it on her tongue and shows it to him. He screams   “NO!!!”  and tries to move from out from under her but cant,   "please I was just playing around .I promise I won’t follow you anymore, please I won’t wait outside your home, I won’t do any of those thing anymore your dead to me ...ok?"   She looks at him ...more like through him and says   “No more or we will play again “  she let him go and he ran out naked to his car.

Willa closes the door locks it and stands there motionless for what seemed like hours , then jumps up and down laughing and screaming with joy...she now knows what controlled power feels like ....

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am