For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Opening

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Opening Empty Opening

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Tolvin looked at the report again. He had opened himself up again...was she going to betray his trust as well? He was not going to sit idly by this time and wait to be hurt. He called in a favor with his contacts and waited for the right day to bring things up. The always called daddy on Sundays, so he planned for lunchtime Sunday. He looked down at the file on his desk and sighed. Showing her the file, or even letting her know he had it...that was not how to start things off. He slid the file into a drawer in his desk while he waited for her to join him. He had left word with one of the helpers that he wanted to see her when she took her lunch break.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Opening Empty Re: Opening

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:27 pm

She got his message and smiled, wondering what that was about. Biting into the snickers, she moaned a bit and closed her eyes. This was chocolatey goodness and she was in heaven. She stood from her desk and left the office, heading to his as she finished her snickers.

Tossing the wrapper away, she chewed the last bite and swallowed, enjoying the lingering taste of the snickers. Knocking twice on his door, she peeked her head in and smiled, hoping there was nothing on her teeth. "Hi..." She slipped in and closed the door. "I got your message. It's been a few days since we snuck off to see each other." She giggled a bit and moved closer to him, pressing a soft kiss against his lips. He appeared different though, somehow. He almost looked...angry? "Tolvin?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:34 pm

He slid the communication report across the desk silently. He rested a finger on a highlighted line, from the night they had spent together. He looked up at her, questions in his eyes.

"Even the night we were together....you make secret calls while I sleep?"

His eyes dropped and he sighed.

"I am trying very hard to be understanding, Rochelle, but you know how I feel about secrets."

He looked to her eyes again.

"Please....tell me why...."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:41 pm

She watched him slide over some paperwork and listened to his words. He sounded so pained, so hurt. She looked down at the papers and read. It was timestamps from her video chat to her father. Her early morning chat from a few nights ago. She stepped back and shook her head, disbelief on her face.

"So what, you spy on me now? Since when is it a crime to have a video chat with my father. Did I need your permission? Do you track all of my calls? What is this, Tolvin? I...what are you saying? Secrets? You think I'm keeping secrets?" She stepped back more and felt angry with him. "I expected more from you of all people." She sighed and looked away from him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 pm

He could feel the pain in her voice.

"Rochelle. Everything is watched over. The calls are not listened to but times are logged in the computer server. Only when there was one that was at an odd time, was it brought to my attention. It was just my people doing their jobs. The same would happen if Vincent made a call at two in the morning, or even Mr. Quinn. They were just being diligent."

He took a breath and began again slowly.

"You have my trust, and that will not change. I just have concerns where it comes to your father. There are a lot of questions being asked about him. He apparently is still someone of importance in the Greek government. As such, my people have to ask hard questions to protect those living under this roof, yourself included. I am not spying on you, Rochelle."

He opened the drawer and threw the folder on the desk. He motioned toward it and nodded.
    Opening Bastia10

"If I were, I would have opened that file and read it. I haven't. Feel free to take a look. There might even be a few things your father has not told you about himself in there. It took my people quite a bit of effort apparently to get a hold of that. Even so, I have never opened it. If you want...take it...burn it....I don't care. I trust you, Rochelle. I trust you and I....love you. I do not let people in much, Rochelle. I want you to be able to trust me as well. That is why I am revealing this to you."

He stood and walked around the desk, his hands down as he looked in her eyes.

"I am not bringing this up to anger you, Rochelle, but I have sworn to protect Mr. Quinn above all else so I had to ask...."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:20 pm

She listened to what he said and only looked at the file he tossed on the desk. It had her fathers name on it and she felt her stomach churn a bit. She was all emotional and could feel herself on the verge of breaking down. She felt like crying or throwing something, either would have worked. She looked up at him with tears welling in her eyes and shook her head. "I miss him, okay. I miss...Greece. I miss home. But I know why I decided to travel, why I love my job. There is a sense of freedom that comes with it, and I like it."

She paused for a moment before lifting the folder in her hands, tracing over his name. "I just had to talk to him, to see him. It wasn't scheduled and I couldn't sleep. I didn't think it would be such an issue, but I get it. I know the security protocol and I get it." She looked up at him and held the file to her chest. "Thank you for not reading it." She took a slow breath in and knew it was now or never.

"Bastiaan Petrakis is my father and one of the most sought after secret service men from our country. He was the head of security for three presidents in Greece and occasionally still does work for the current president. He is retired but cannot fully retire. Since my mothers death, he is married to the job. Always has been. It's his nature. I guess the saying is true, every girl wants to marry a man like her father." She flushed a bit, realizing she might sound like she's insinuating that she wanted to marry him, so she quickly continued. "My father has killed people, my father has many different informants and connections around the globe. He is not a bad man, but bad men want him dead. He insisted I take this job, knowing travel was a must. I think he did it to protect me, even though it pains him to not see me often." She looked down at her feet and blew out a breath. "He's very old fashioned and very strict, firm even. If things don't go the way he expects them, it's...well, it's not so good." She looked up at him and shrugged. "I just didn't know how to explain it to you. So there....that's my secret. My dad isn't just this simple person, he's complex. I understand if it's all too much for you, I get it."

She sniffled and leaned back against the wall she stood right in front of, blowing out a breath. "I'm sorry if you think I was trying to keep secrets. I was just homesick. He's also agreed to meet you, on the video call I mean. But if you don't want to, I understand."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:50 pm

He nodded and listened as she explained. When she finished, he nodded and leaned in, kissing her cheek. He looked in her eyes, brushing a hair from her face and smiled.

"Rochelle..you are about the most complex person I have known in a long time, and I would not expect your father to be any less so. You have told me more than I asked and for that I am grateful. Do what you want with the file. The incinerator is in the rear hall if you want to burn it, but be careful, the door springs back quick."

He smiled at her as she looked up at him.

"As I said, do what you want with it. When you get back, we can go to lunch. I have something interesting in mind for today. It's Sunday after all, and I'm all for catching up on work but even we deserve an afternoon off on Sunday. There is a traditional Greek restaurant that just opened up on the north side of Baton Rouge and it sounds wonderful. What do you say?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:59 pm

She smiled a bit and shrugged. "I'll probably look through it, not sure. There wouldn't be anything that would surprise me, my papa...he's full of surprises." She giggled a bit and looked up at him, smiling. Playfully pressing her finger to his chest, she narrowed her eyes. "You better never think I'm keeping secrets from you Mr. Richter. Well, not intentionally." She grinned.

She thought about his question and went to answer when her phone went off. "Oh fiddlesticks, I uh...it's um...." She turned her phone around and smiled a bit embarrassed. "I'm supposed to be video chatting with him in five. Did you...want to join me?" She asked sheepishly.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:04 pm

He grinned at her and smiled.

"Sure...I'll go change into something more presentable and you can get things started. When You signal me, I'll step into the frame."

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

"I know how big a thing this is for you to let me join you, Rochelle, and I will be careful with what I say and how."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:15 pm

She smiled nervously and nodded. Blowing out a breath she went to turn for the door when he took her in his arms and kissed her. She faltered and melted into his kiss, placing her hand against his jaw. Her eyes remained closed as he spoke softly to her. She smiled and looked up into his eyes, "Thank you, for understanding." Slipping from his arms, she left his office and went back to the bedroom she was staying in. She looked down at the file and paced a bit, contemplating reading the file but in the end she convinced herself that she knew everything about her father and nothing in the file would be a shock.

Safely storing it under her clothes in a drawer, she ran her fingers through her hair nervously and set her laptop up. Connecting to Skype, she waited for her father to answer the call. Her leg was moving 90 to nothing and she couldn't keep still.

"Papa!" She cleared her throat and spoke in Greek, repeating herself. "bampás!" (Papa!) She smiled and he chuckled, coming on the screen.

"Rosél, glykó korítsi mou . Écho̱ chásei . Faínesai mia chará." (Rochelle, my sweet girl. I have missed you) He appeared to be looking around the room behind her. "Poú eínai af̱tós o fílos ?" (Where is this friend?)

She cleared her throat nervously. "Papá , egó̱ eee ... emeís ... to ónomá tou eínai Tolvin . Eínai tóso o̱raío kai af̱tós eínai ... af̱tós eínai mou ... asfáleia . Ennoó̱ ergázetai mésa .. asfáleia ." (Papa, I uh...we...his name is Tolvin. He's so nice and he's...he's my...security. I mean he works in...security.) She had a hard time getting all that out and nearly said he was her boyfriend but she chickened out.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Tolvin adjusted his tie and smiled in the mirror. He wanted to make a good impression on her father, but also to make her look good. He adjusted his jacket, looking in the mirror one more time before heading down the hall. As he got to her room, he could hear her talking, but decided to listen a few moments then go in like he was not aware that the screen was on. As he stepped in, he smiled and spoke in soft tones.

"Lypámai gia ti̱n kathystéri̱si̱ sti̱n áfixí̱ mou , Rochelle . Eícha na tylíxei éna mikró théma me to proso̱pikó schetiká me to pro̱tókollo gia tous episképtes tou spitioú . "
    "I am sorry for the delay in my arrival, Rochelle. I had to wrap up a small matter with the staff regarding protocol for house guests."

He glanced to her eyes, then turned, as if surprised by the face on the screen.

"Tapeiní̱ syngnó̱mi̱ mou , Kýrie . Écho̱ ftásei polý no̱rís ? Íso̱s tha prépei na epanélthei metá tis dýo apó sas eíchan perissótero chróno na milí̱sei ? "
    "My sincerest apologies, Sir. Have I arrived too soon? Perhaps I should come back after the two of you have had more time to speak?"

He looked from the screen, to Rochelle and back again, waiting for someone to respond...
    Bastiaan Petrakis
    Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:41 pm

He watched as his daughter's face turned a bright red as she spoke of this friend. His curiosity was piqued. Running his index finger along the curve of his jaw, he took in every facial expression she made. She was hiding something, but what? His attention went to the man who spoke as he came into view of the screen, speaking to Rochelle and in Greek. Both his brows rose as he looked between his daughter and the newcomer. Motioning his hand, he shook his head.

"Parakaló̱ , kathíste . Eláte mazí mas . Prépei na eíste o fílos mou eípe gia ." (Please, sit. Join us. You must be the friend she has told me about)
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Her eyes shot wide open when he spoke and she looked nervously at her father. Before she could speak, her father did and she looked from Tolvin to her dad. Friend, he said friend. She cleared her throat and smiled, nodding silently. She couldn't speak now. She was freaking. She was panicking. She needed air, she felt like she would die.

"Af̱tó eínai ... af̱tó eínai eee ... eee .... af̱tós ... to ónomá tou ... Tolvin !"
    (This is...this is uh...uh....he...his name...Tolvin!) She blew out a breath and winced, she was cracking under pressure.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Tolvin could see she was having trouble and smiled softly toward her before turning back to the screen. As he spoke, he pulled a chair from the desk and set it next to Rochelle's chair, keeping a small distance between them. He looked at the face on the screen, nodding in deference.

"Egó̱ sas ef̱charistó̱ pou epitrépsate ti̱n kóri̱ sou na mou to chatíri. Míli̱se tóso polý apó ton patéra ti̱s óti écho̱ polý anypomonoúme na sas gno̱rísoume apó kontá . Kathó̱s af̱tí̱ eínai i̱ pró̱ti̱ synánti̱sí̱ mas , parakaló̱ epitrépste mou na akolouthí̱sei to éthimo . Eínai gno̱stó óti eímai Tolvin Richter kai po̱s boreí na anafertheí, eímai o epikefalí̱s ti̱s asfáleias se af̱tí̱ ti̱n agroikía . Eán tha mou kánete ti̱n timí̱ , boreíte na mou ti̱lefo̱ní̱sei Tolvin . "
    "I thank you for allowing your daughter to indulge me. She spoke so highly of her father that I have been very much looking forward to meeting you. As this is our first meeting, please allow me to follow custom. I am known as Tolvin Richter and as she may have mentioned, I am the head of security in this homestead. If you would do me the honor, you may call me Tolvin."
    Bastiaan Petrakis
    Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Rochelle was only flustered when she was in trouble, which only made him more curious. He smirked as his daughter rambled on and appeared to have a challenge in remembering this mans name. He leaned forward as Tolvin spoke, nodding.

"Tolvin, Mia timí̱ kai pronómio" (Tolvin, An honor and a privilege.) He looked over at his daughter and spoke softly.

"Boró̱ na milí̱so̱ móno gia na to fílo sas ? O ánthro̱pos gia ton ánthro̱po ?" (May I speak to your friend alone, man to man?)
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Her mouth opened and closed like a fish as she looked nervously at Tolvin. She knew it was not a request, but more of a demand. Why he wanted to speak with him alone worried her and made her nervous. Super, super nervous. She smiled and looked over at Tolvin apologetically then back to her father. Giving a small nod, she slowly rose from her chair. She prayed Vincent had stocked up the Rocky Road ice cream, she would need it. Really bad, really, really bad.

As she left, she blew out a breath and knew today...was the day everything would go to hell. This wasn't good, it couldn't be good.
    Bastiaan Petrakis
    Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Once they were alone, he leaned back in his chair and templed his hands in his lap. "Mou léei ... eísai fílos ti̱s . Af̱tó eínai to móno pou xéro̱ . Étsi, parakaló̱ ... diafo̱tísei mou . Pó̱s katalí̱xate na gno̱ríseis ti̱n kóri̱ mou ?"

(She tells me...you're her friend. That is all I know. So, please...enlighten me. How did you come to meet my daughter?)
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 pm

He watched Rochelle leave, concern painted across her face. He turned to the screen, adjusting his chair to center himself in the camera's view. He listened as the man asked about how he knew Rochelle. He thought carefully and answered as clearly as he dared.

" Gia na apantí̱sete se af̱tó to kalýtero , tha prépei na sas dó̱sei éna mikró istorikó pli̱roforió̱n . Eímai sti̱n ypi̱resía enós ántra me to ónoma Jonathan Quinn . Kóri̱ sas ergázetai gia mia gynaíka pou onomázetai Tijgerian sevti . Dýo ergodótes mas échoun mia istoría kai éna paidí mazí . Af̱tó eínai to pó̱s i̱ ídia kai í̱rtha na antapokritheí . Mis sevti í̱rthe na dei ton k. Quinn gia éna proso̱pikó zí̱ti̱ma kai metá apó arketés forés synánti̱si̱ mazí , apofásise na párei kápoio chróno makriá gia proso̱pikoús lógous . den boró̱ na sas po̱ perissótera apó af̱tó gia ti̱n katástasí̱ tous . Óso gia Rochelle kai egó̱ , synanti̱thí̱kame ótan synódef̱se Mis sevti edó̱ . échoun diaménoun sto Ktí̱ma gia aprosdióristo chronikó diásti̱ma , tóso ektetaménes lígo perissótero apó éna mí̱na . Ópo̱s xérei líga átoma kai ti̱n ev̱i̱mería ti̱s, eínai méros ti̱s mou douleiá , pí̱ra ton eaf̱tó mou na ti̱n prosengísei tous. af̱tí̱ kai symmerízomai kápoies koiná endiaféronta , diaskedastiká , akómi̱ kai gia ti̱n ídia tainía goústa . merikés forés paírnoume to gio Mis sevti gia éna pik nik í̱ káti mazí , allá o̱s epí to pleíston aplá échoun ti̱n tási̱ na ta kathí̱kontá mas . ypárchei éna koinó chó̱ro ópou o kathénas synkentró̱nei kai lógo̱ géf̱seis mas se tainíes , gíname fíloi . "
    "To answer that best, I will need to give you a little background information. I am in the employ of a man named Jonathan Quinn. Your Daughter works for a woman named Tijgerian Sevti. Our two employers have a history and a child together. This is how she and I came to meet. Miss Sevti came to see Mr. Quinn about a personal matter and after several times meeting together, she decided to take some time off for personal reasons. I cannot tell you more than that about their situation. As for Rochelle and I, we met when she accompanied Miss Sevti here. They have been staying at the Estate for an undetermined length of time, so far reaching just over a month. As she knows few people and her welfare is part of my job, I took it upon myself to befriend her. She and I share some common interests, amusingly even the same movie tastes. Sometimes we take Miss Sevti's son on a picnic or something together, but mostly we just tend to our duties. There is a common room where everyone gathers and due to our tastes in movies, we became friends..."

He took a breath and smiled, waiting for the next question. Maybe this would not be as bad as he had thought.
    Bastiaan Petrakis
    Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 pm

He listened as this Tolvin spoke Greek. It wasn't perfect, but it would do. Narrowing his eyes a bit as he watched his facial expressions every time he said his daughters name. He was right. His training had not failed him and he knew the underlying meaning now.

"Eísai fíli̱ ti̱s ? Í̱ íso̱s kai perissótero ? Na eíste eilikriní̱s mazí mou , agóri mou."
    (Are you her friend? Or perhaps more? Be frank with me, my boy.) He saw the mans face and chuckled.

"Den skeftó̱ o̱s anói̱tos , na kánete tó̱ra?" (You do not think me as a fool, do you now?)
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Tolvin shifted in his seat and smiled at the man in the screen. He was indeed observant and had apparently seen through things a bit.

"Egó̱ poté den tha kánoun mia tétoia anói̱to ton eaf̱tó mou ó̱ste na ypothésoume óti eínai ligótero prosektikós apó ó, ti eímai , o k. Petráki̱s . To endiaféron mou gia ti̱n kóri̱ sas échei páei péra apó ti̱ filía , to opoío eínai o lógos pou eícha zi̱tí̱sei schetiká me ti̱ synánti̱si̱ sas . Ópo̱s kai oi dýo xéroume , ypárchoun makrochrónia telo̱neía kai ta pro̱tókolla pou prépei na ti̱roúntai . écho̱ aisthí̱mata gi 'af̱tí̱n pou pi̱gaínoun péra apó ti̱ filía . nomízo̱ óti exéfrase ti̱n ani̱sychía óti tha eínai anastato̱ménos epeidí̱ eímai énas xénos , den eínai mia elli̱nikí̱ ánthro̱pos , allá xéro̱ óti tha káno̱ típota gia na ti̱n ntropí̱ í̱ ti̱n oikogéneiá sas na férei . Af̱tós eínai o lógos pou zí̱ti̱sa na sas synantí̱so̱ , kýrie . "
    "I would never make such a fool of myself as to assume you are less observant than I am, Mr. Petrakis. My interest in your daughter does go beyond friendship, which is why I had asked about meeting you. As we both know, there are long standing customs and protocols that must be observed. I do have feelings for her that go beyond friendship. I think she was concerned that you would be upset because I am an outsider, not a Greek man, but know that I would do nothing to bring her or your family shame. This is why I asked to meet you, Sir."
    Bastiaan Petrakis
    Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:33 pm

He nodded as his suspicions were confirmed. "Málista. Mí̱po̱s xérei af̱tó? Ta synaisthí̱matá sas , ennoó̱ " (I see. Does she know this? Your feelings, I mean.) He gave no indication of his feelings towards the revelation that maybe his daughter was not following tradition as he had taught her to. He was slightly disappointed, but never allowed it to show. His background of security had him with a single look, one that never changed.

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm

" Écho̱ kánei ta synaisthí̱matá mou gia tous gno̱stoús ti̱s , nai . Eímai kápoios pou apolamvánei ti̱n parádosi̱ , kathó̱s , allá katanoó̱ epísi̱s óti oi paradóseis pánta tha alláxoun óso pernáei o kairós . Eínai gia af̱tón ton lógo óti í̱moun próthymos na ti̱n afí̱sei na gno̱rízoun ta synaisthí̱matá mou . noiázomai gi 'af̱tí̱n , íso̱s perissótero apó ó, ti tha boroúse na gno̱rízei , allá egó̱ poté den tha ti̱n anankásei se káti pou tha éthete se kíndyno ti̱n akeraióti̱ta ti̱s . écho̱ polý megálo sevasmó gi' af̱tí̱n gia na symveí af̱tó . "
    "I have made my feelings for her known, yes. I am one who enjoys tradition as well, but I also understand that traditions will always change as time passes. It is for this reason that I was willing to let her know my feelings. I care for her, probably more than she could know, but I would never force her into anything that would compromise her integrity. I have too much respect for her for that to happen."
    Bastiaan Petrakis
    Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 pm

He tapped his finger against his lips briefly before he shifted in his chair and leaned a bit closer to the screen. Looking directly at the man before him, he spoke.

"Pepoithí̱seis mou eínai apló , Tolvin . Gia na páei enántia af̱tó tha sí̱maine óti tha enántia se af̱tó pou pistév̱o̱ kai den boró̱ na to epitrépso̱ . An i̱ kóri̱ mou pragmatiká noiázetai gia séna , tha eíche epimeínei af̱tí̱ i̱ synánti̱si̱ na eínai sto próso̱po. Échei mou amfisvi̱toún eán frontízei gia sas óso eseís ti̱n kánete . Eímai apogoi̱tev̱ménos ti̱s óti eíche kratí̱sei af̱tó apó ména kai akóma perissótero óti apofasísame na antapokritheí se apef̱theías sýndesi̱ ."

(My beliefs are simple, Tolvin. To go against that would mean going against what I believe and I cannot allow it. If my daughter truly cares for you, she would have insisted this meeting be in person. It has me questioning if she cares for you as much as you do her. I am disappointed in her that she had kept this from me and even more so that she decided we meet online. )
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Tolvin stood from his chair, walking closer to the camera, making sure that the man could see into his eyes. He locked eyes with the image on the screen.

"O k. Petráki̱s , parakaloúme na katanoí̱sete óti i̱ i̱lektronikí̱ sýskepsi̱ í̱tan perissótero mia typikí̱ diadikasía éo̱s ótou í̱moun se thési̱ na organó̱sei mia synánti̱si̱ sto próso̱po . An kai den boró̱ na milí̱so̱ gia ti̱n kóri̱ sas, den sí̱maine élleipsi̱ sevasmoú se af̱tó , ópo̱s ékana aíti̱si̱ óti epitrépste mou na eínai paróntes . ypí̱rxe éna peristatikó sto Parísi, ótan o ergodóti̱s ti̱s í̱tan ekeí kai échoun ti̱n diamoní̱ tous ypó ti̱n prostasía apó to peristatikó . tha í̱moun ef̱tychí̱s na proveí se rythmíseis óso to dynatón syntomótera gia mia pio epísi̱mi̱ synánti̱si̱ sto próso̱po . "
    "Mr. Petrakis, please understand that the online meeting was more of a formality until such time as I was able to arrange a meeting in person. While I cannot speak for your daughter, I meant no disrespect in this as I did request that she allow me to be present. There was an incident in Paris when her employer was there and they have been staying under protection since the incident. I would be happy to make arrangements as soon as possible for a more formal meeting in person."
    Bastiaan Petrakis
    Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 pm

He watched as Tolvin moved to meet his eyes and arched one of his brows. The boldness of this man made him wonder. "Den eínai aparaíti̱to . Den écho̱ dei poté ti̱n kóri̱ mou tóso mystikopatheís kai faínetai móno topothéti̱si̱ gia na syndései af̱tó me ta synaisthí̱matá ti̱s gia séna . An me ro̱táte gia na enkrínei í̱ na ev̱logí̱sei af̱tó , den boró̱ . Zi̱tó̱ syngnó̱mi̱ , allá sta mátia mou , af̱tó érchetai se antíthesi̱ me tis oikogéneiés mas pepoithí̱seis."

(Not necessary. I have never seen my daughter so secretive and it would only seem fitting to associate that with her feelings for you. If you are asking me to approve or bless this, I cannot. I apologize but in my eyes, it goes against our families beliefs.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 am