For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+4
Tara Mae Thornton
Lafayette Reynolds
Sam Merlotte
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
8 posters

New Meetings

New Meetings Empty New Meetings

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

I gathered my hair in a high ponytail and headed out the door of Bill's. He'd left a note that he was going out of town for "business". He stayed busy. Jason and I were on great terms and I was in the best mood. Nothing could bring me down tonight. Well, I'm sure it could, it was Bon Temps after all. Crazy shit happens here daily. I smiled at Sam as I entered the bar and headed to get my things. I tied the apron around my waist and grabbed the pen and order pad. Heading to my first table of the night I pass the kitchen and see Lafayette working. He was surely stylish.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

New Meetings Empty Re: New Meetings

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Sam smiled back at Jessica who seemed to be in the best of moods. Since making up with Jason, they both seemed happier. He had a full bar and full staff....it was going to snow. He finished stocking the glass door fridge and went to get more ice for the beer tub. Tara was supposed to be in tonight, he just prayed for a drama free night. Who was he kidding? It was Bon Temps.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Wed May 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Just finished getting off a small vodka break Lafa walked into the kitchen checking on the biscuits he saw Jessica walk by, he said in a horror film voice "Good evenin little vampire" he smirked taking a sip from his cup "What's the rush baby gurl" he asked tilting his head

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 7:25 pm

I had told Claude I'd meet him at Merlotte's for some dinner and I brought some flyers with me to anoounce the grand Re-opening of Moon Goddess. I grab on of the empty booths and waited for my cousin to get here before ordering.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed May 30, 2012 7:28 pm

‎*pulling up outside of the bar, I cut the car off. Looking, I see that the place is fucking pack for a Wens night. "Here goes nothing" jumping out of the car, I walk around the bar and into the back door. The sound of music, laughter and drunks fill the air. "Nothing ever changes, no matter how long you have been gone" I had been in NO for the past month or so and was back to meet with Sam Merlotte. I know I shouldn't still have a job but Sam was just fucking kind hearted to fire anyone, well lets hope so anyway. Rounding the corner I run head on to Jessica Hamby "Damn, girl. Slow ya roll please. I thought vamps had somekind of superhuman hearing or some shit like that. Should have heard me get out of the car" I laughed as she grabbed me and hugged me "Sam in there?" I pointed towards the front. "Yep, I think he is waiting for ya Tara" I thanked her as she hurried past me. Turning I headed towards the bar*
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

*Rita had called me earlier and we had planned on meeting up at Merlotte's tonight, so I hurried in the shower and got dressed and headed to the bar. I pulled up and got out of the car. I headed inside and seen Jessica was working, so not meeting her eyes, I looked around for Rita. Seeing her sitting in a booth, I walk up and kiss her on top of her head and sit across from her* Hey sweetie, its good to see you!!
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Sitting outside in her car Judith was nerves to go inside. Seeing the sign Merlotte's Bar and Grill she read the note saying that was the right place. The right place to find the woman Bill was inlove with. She wasn't sure or clear on what she was going to say or how the towns people would treat her. She hadn't seen Bill in so long she seeked answers and needed to know what was going on. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and opened the door. Seeing a drunken woman walk out she watched her as she stumbled to the ground. Helping her up the woman pushed her away. Backing away she looked at the bar door and let out a light sigh. Opening the door she looked in holding her purse and fixed her dress. Waiting for someone to come to her
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 30, 2012 8:20 pm

She looked over her outfit once more as she left her office and headed for Bon Temp. She had orders from Eric to question Lafayette Reynolds about drainers in the area. Vamps-kill.com were posting more and more videos, and those same vampires were going missing. Something was off balance and Eric knew it. The drainer in the basement of Fangtasia tipped them off to looking into the group behind Vamps-Kill.com. She smiled sweetly as she passed the guards at the door. She was in a good mood, but not in the mood for games.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 30, 2012 8:20 pm

I noticed Claude walk in and looked down. He refused to meet my eyes. He knew. I'd had a moment of weakness and he wound up getting hurt. He smelt so good. I watched him kiss a woman (Rita's) head and figured he'd moved on. Good for him. Holly took that table thank goodness. I hugged Tara as she came in so glad to see her. She'd been in New Orleans for the longest. I told her where to find Sam. I grinned at Lafayette as I picked up some orders. "No rush at all...just habit." As I brought the chicken basket to table 3, I noticed a new vampire walk in. Never seen her around before. She was sat in my area, so I made my way to take her order.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Sam leaned over the bar as Tara walked in. He hadn't seen her in weeks. It frustrated him a little that she'd up and leave, like Sookie did regularly, but he didn't have the heart to fire anyone. He wiped down the table again with a damp rag and sighed. "Tara Mae Thornton...what brings you in today?"
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Wed May 30, 2012 8:24 pm

He chuckled while he flapped over a cloth over his shoulder. Seeing her reaction to Claude he knew exactly what was going on "Listen here miss I'm confused in a love triangle" he leaned over the window "Next time you start beating yaself up about what cha did wrongs. Remember you may be a vampra..But's ya still a woman. And naturally...Ya fuck up. So just say hi ta the bitch and get ova it" he winked at her. Then glimpsed at the vampire that walked in. Seeing Lorena following her he didn't know who that woman was "Ya vamps don't have a restaurant for ya selves or something" he shook his head

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

wow this place was packed, but I guess most of the locals frequented it no matter what day of the week. I smiled as Claude sat down across from me and told him*it's great to see you too and I waited to order, but I already knew what I wanted.*handing him the menu Holly had given me when I sat down. Shields firmly in place I could still feel some tension from my cousin, maybe it was the fae in me responding to him. I asked him if Sookie would be working tonight, as I glanced around the room I was getting the stink eye from the pretty red haired vamp and could not figure what I'd done to make her mad.When holly came back to the table I told her I wanted a Lala burger welldone, fries and a cherry coke and wait for claude to place his order.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

TARA MAE THORNTON:::
    *I sat down at the bar, across from Sam "Come on Sam, No "I have missed ya, you look good, nothing" Sam just looked at me and smiled "fuck Sam, you really gonna make me beg?" Again, he just continued to wipe the same spot on the bar over and over, not saying anything to me. Waiting for me to bring it up "Ok, you really know how to make a girl work for it huh? Ok, look I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have took off like that but damn, I just had to get away. Hadn't you ever felt like just picking up and disappearing for a little while?" Still nothing, so I stood up and leaned over the bar, closer to him "Please, pretty please, May I have my job back? I swear I will be a good girl from here on out" Sam looked at me and we both busting out laughing. I guess we both knew that good girl just wasn't what I was good at*
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 pm

I don't think Sookie is working tonight because I think she is with Eric! Not sure though to be honest.*I listened to Rita order her food and it sounded good, so I asked for the same thing* So, how are things going over at the shop? Im here to help anyway I can, just let me know what you want me to do. *Smiles* I have definately missed being around you, we need to hang out more often
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Looking out the window she gazed over looking at her car. Mumbling to herself "Maybe I should have locked my door" she sighed a little. Seeing a redheaded girl walk up to her table she smelled something familiar. Looking at the girl judith let out a small smile, she knew that scent from anywhere. She knew she was a vampire but she knew who this baby vampire belonged to. "Hello" she said an a warm voice.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 30, 2012 8:33 pm

She arrived at the little hick bar owned by shifter Sam Merlotte. Palming the front of her tight dress she stepped out of her porche and headed inside. She passed the bar and headed straight to the kitchen. Lafayette had his back to her as she slowly entered the small little kitchen with horrible smells. "Can you take a break, cupcake. We have to talk." She said with a grin and hand on her hip.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 30, 2012 8:36 pm

I laughed at Lafayette's advice and shook my head. "yeah, okay Dear Abby." I carried the tray off to the table and looked towards the new vampire. After giving everyone their food I slid the tray under my arm and went to take her order. Being she was a vampire, her order would be a breeze to remember. "Hey there, what can I getcha tonight?" I said with a smile. She seemed to know me a little, but I had no clue who she was.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Sam chuckled along with Tara, the creases on the sides of his mouth more defined. -Damn Tara, what am I gonna do with you? And Sookie for that matter.- He shook his head and threw the rag over his right shoulder. -Now you know I want you to work here, but if you gonna be running off everytime I turn around, I need to know about it.- She nodded and agreed. Sam looked at the time and nodded his head towards the bar. -Now come on and get to work, I ain't paying you to sit there.- She smiled and came around the bar, and began to mix a whiskey sour for old Jane Bodehouse.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 pm

As he went to put something away he heard a unwelcoming voice and jumped. Turning around half way he tried not to look at Pam "What the fu........." he let out a attitude growl "Who let chu in. We ain't servin young virgins or innocent babies tonight" he said in a sarcastic voice. Putting his hands up "Listen I ain't got nothin dat chu want I donts want no trouble. Ands why you gotta comes up in my working place. I gots stuff to gets done"

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:57 pm

I grinned when Claude offered to help at the shop"you better remember you offered after I use you for your super Fairy strength to move my shelves around." I laughed when he made a face at the mention of labor. I glanced at the bar and saw Sam"I'll be right back Claude I gotta ask the owner if I can hang some flyers for the reopening. be back in a sec."
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Wed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Judith smiled and picked up the menu, seeing only trueblood she took a gulp and looked back at Jessica "Ah a trueblood please?" she said feeling disgusted. She hated ordering things she wouldn't eat, but anything to feel normal made her feel a little better. As the scent of the girl overwhelmed she began to smile "What's your name?" she asked curiously. By the looks of the girl she knew not only was she a baby vampire but she didn't seem much like bills type. She thought for a second and giggled shaking her head "I have a niece" she said in a low voice to herself
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed May 30, 2012 9:00 pm

‎*I jokingly made a face when she mentioned me working* Thats fine. I can do whatever you want me to, I am more than happy to help you in any way possible. *I nodded as she went to talk to Sam and I took a sip out of my cherry coke and started looking around the bar at all the drunks stumbling and couldn't help but laugh because it reminded me of Hooligans and how rowdy it got there all the time. Holly brought out food out while Rita was gone and I waited til she got back before I started eating*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm

She grinned. "No, actually. I'm all full from the bullshit you're spewing. I "gots to come to your working place", because I feel like it. And the only thing you "gots" to do is fix your broken english and step outside with me. Or do I have to drag you back to that wonderful dungeon. Your choice..." She said in a sweet but mono toned voice that gave people chills, as she leaned against the door to the kitchen. Examining her newly made nails as she waited for Lafayette's response. She could hear his heart beating a million miles a minute and it made her a tad bit hungry. The last time she'd fed from him he was delicious. After finding out Lafayette was a witch it made sense. Tasted like apricots.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 30, 2012 9:11 pm

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I understand that face. I can get you some Royal, its more expensive but not half as bad." As I started to turn to fetch her drink, I stopped and turned back. I looked around a little and looked back at her. "Jessica...Jessica Hamby." I tilted my head to the side a little and furrowed my brows. "A niece? Who me? What?" This had turned from nice to weird in minutes.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Holly came back to the bar to grab her pitcher of beer as another woman approached. Sam had seen her in the bar before, with the same man from tonight. They seemed quiet and well kept. She asked if she could place flyers of her new shop in the bar and Holly gasped and shook her head mumbling under her breath, taking off in the other direction so fast, Sam looked between the two women. Tara chimed in behind him. "You opening that Wiccan store...the one in Shreveport called Moon Goddess?" After the woman nodded Tara surged with anger. "Aw Hell NO! Crazy shit happened there and let me tell you it wasn't pretty." She stormed off to the back and I looked back at the woman. -Sorry darlin' seems most of my staff is familiar with the place. I only have two rules in my bar. No dancing and no religion.- He thought back to Mary Ann's craziness and shook his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content