For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Meetings....and Memories

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Meetings....and Memories Empty Meetings....and Memories

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Pam had a brainstorming session with Violet and Tara the previous night, which turned into an interesting talk about the King who had been brought over by a vampire fan. The end result was not what anyone expected, he was a unique vampire. She called John Quinn with the E(e)E and set up a meeting to discuss this with him. If anyone could make it happen, it was John. If he wasn't too busy with his princess that is. She sat at her desk and waited for him to arrive for their meeting, filing her nails with a look of boredom.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Meetings....and Memories Empty Re: Meetings....and Memories

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Quinn pulled the car into the parking lot of Fangtasia, smiling. Pam had been very interested in having this meeting.

He looked over at Viktoria, nodding.

"Perhaps we will be able to get you some answers here. I hope you do not mind. Once our business is concluded, I will explain your presence and will call you in to talk with her."

He got out of the car, and waited for her to join him before going in...
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm

She nodded ever so slightly and slipped from the car to stand beside him. "Please, John. Lead the way." She smiled at him and waited for him to lead her into the club; her heart, had it beat, would have been going fast enough to give a mortal a heart attack. This club.... she had heard of it before, and about the two vampires that owned it. "Hopefully we will be able to find my.... friend."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm

She cocked a brow as she heard someone speaking in the parking lot. Vampire hearing had its advantages. John brought a friend, with an interesting accent....she couldn't place it but it sounded oddly familiar. After a few minutes she stood as he knocked on her office door, "Come in." She said as she placed both hands on her hips to look him over. He always did dress to the nines, a man with a fashion sense. "Thank you for coming John. Please, have a seat. Would you care for a drink?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Quinn tapped the door as he walked in, swinging it partly shut. He smiled at her offer and sat where she indicated.

"Of course...just coffee though....black. You seemed almost excited on the phone. I take it you are looking to book our services..and for something more than the average fare..."

He leaned forward and waited for her to work her way around to the point...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

She poured a cup of coffee for him, black and set the mug down on her desk in front of him. Taking a seat at the edge of her desk next to him, crossing her legs and grinning. "As a matter of fact, yes. You are a part of the supernatural world, I am interested in booking a show with a headliner. Someone who....will only play for VIP and supernatural guests. Someone who....likes....cats." She said with a smirk, waiting for him to catch her point.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Quinn picked up the mug and sipped a bit, setting it aside.

"I see....certain royal figures are commonly known to enjoy having cats around. One particular person comes to mind...perhaps one visiting another type of Royal in the region?"

He sat back, confident he knew who she meant...

"Such select persons are extremely hard to get in touch with.....for most people..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

She grinned when he mentioned just what she needed to hear to know he was on the same page. "Precisely." Standing as she made her way around his chair and placed her hands on his shoulders. "For most....people. But you....you are not most people John Quinn." Leaning close to his ear, "Are you?"

Asking something like this was high risk, and extremely hard to accomplish for most vampires. Everyone loved Elvis and all that he was, after he was brought over he became highly valued and desired by every vampire club owner. She'd sweet talk her way into getting what she wanted, she always did. A smell hit her nose as she turned to see the door slightly open. A familiar fragrance.....Pushing it aside for now, she continued to butter him up.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Quinn could not help but chuckle as Pam tried to play games....

"Arranging something like this can get Very expensive...and not only in cash...it takes a lot of influence to open certain doors..."

He smirked at Pam, waiting for her to read between the lines...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:37 pm

"...it takes a lot of influence to open certain doors..." She cocked a brow and walked over to her desk again and took a seat again, looking him in his purple eyes. "Exactly what kind of influence are you talking? And cash...I'm trying to profit not go bankrupt." She waved her hands in the air and sighed, "If you can't do it, I understand. Maybe someone else can be up for the job..." Grinning a bit as she spoke, knowing he'd be eager to show he could do anything.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Quinn threw back his head and laughed.

"Let's not bother with the foolishness. You know I would not ask for funds until after the event. the EEE can establish a bond for the needed funds until then. As for your comment about finding someone else. How many people do you know who have Queen Freyda's personal Cell number? How many of them are owed favors by Her Royal Majesty?"

He watched her carefully, letting that last bit of info sink in....
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 pm

She rolled her eyes at his smugness. "Freyda's personal cell number hmm? Fine. Point taken, you have connections. Can you do it or can't you? And what will your payment be?" John Quinn, a man who had connections and a certain arrogance about him that made him interesting.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Quinn smiled as he heard her confidence crack a bit...

"Of course I can do it. I am willing to be generous, as I know the recent troubles have hit your bank accounts a bit.."

He smirked and continued...

"I would be willing to go as low as 5% of the profit..."

Quinn leaned forward, looking directly in her eyes....

"and perhaps a favor from you, down the line somewhere..."

He nodded to himself....

"That is my offer."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Both her brows went up as he mentioned only 5% of profits, waiting for what else he wanted...there had to be more. He leaned forward and looked into her eyes as she stared into his with a blank expression. "and perhaps a favor from you, down the line somewhere..." Jackpot...she knew it. Smirking a bit as she tilted her head slightly in thought. Owing someone a favor was not something she liked or wanted to do, but we were talking about profit, and maybe a possible way to rid themselves of another problem. "Deal. And as for your favor....does it involve the Princess of Louisiana?" She grinned as she mentioned his precious little vampire, seeing him tense up a little. Avoiding the wrath of old Bill Compton was her new goal, she had no patience for the boy scout.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Quinn could not help but start laughing again.

"Oh no...you do not get off that easily...it is an 'open favor' of comparable scale to the one I will have to cash in to make this happen..."

He smirked, "Actually, King Compton and I have come to an accord. We have peace between us and even his blessings to explore where things will go..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 pm

She sighed and rolled her eyes, nodding. "Fine, have it your way. We have a deal." Part of her hoped that this wasn't a mistake on her part. She stood and stepped a bit closer to him. "This better be worth it. I don't offer favors to just anyone, remember that." Standing back up, she made her way to the mirror to check her makeup. Still she was owed two favors from Jessica, which may come in handy one day. Chuckling a bit as she turned back to face him, "Bill approves....well he really has....lost it?" Shrugging dully as she went back to the chair behind her desk, "Whatever makes you happy." Maybe she underestimated this were tiger.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Quinn smiled when she agreed to his blank check favor. He watched as she moved around and listened to her commentary on Bill...

"Yes...it is all we can seek these days....now was there any other business you wanted to bring up at this time?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 pm

She shook her head and took a seat, crossing her legs once more and sitting up straight as she looked him over. "Can't say that there is. Inform me the minute you make the deal." She arched a perfectly shaped brow. "Was there anything you wanted to discuss?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:40 pm

"I will have word to you before the ink is dry. "

He smiled....and nodded.

"Only a small matter..a recent acquisition is looking for an old friend of hers, a Ms. Beaufort. I thought you might know if her friend was still in the area."

Quinn stood and walked to the doorway, speaking into the hall..

"It is time, Viktoria. Allow me to introduce you to my business associate, Pam..."

As she entered, Quinn looked to Pam and said "This is my new liaison, Viktoria. She is the one looking for her friend."

He stepped back, and allowed the two to introduce themselves...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:40 pm

She nodded, then listened as he spoke of a friend of his looking for Ms. Beaufort. Was he joking? Grinning a little and realizing he had no idea of her last name, he knew her as Pam. She stood and watched as he went into the hall to get someone, instantly smelling the perfume stronger as she walked in next to him. Meeting her emerald green eyes she froze in place. It had been 60 years or longer since she'd seen this woman. This....goddess. Was he trying to kid her? Was this some kind of set up or did he truly not know what he had just done.

She stared at her with no words, couldn't move and for once, Pam....was speechless.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:40 pm

"Pleased to....." she started to say before she heard a slight gasp and looked up. A smile came to her face and she laughed softly. "Hello, Ms. Beaufort. Fancy meeting you here."

She looked at John and raised a brow slightly. "I will assume you were not aware that this was the woman I was searching for?" Holy Mother Earth... The woman she had been searching for was, indeed, the lady that owned this club. With that viking, no doubt. She looked up and met Pam's eyes again, smiling a secret smile.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Quinn looked back and forth between them as he realized what was going on.

"um..no...I was not aware...well...at least the search was short...."

Quinn chuckled and stood back to let what seemed to be at least old friends reacquaint themselves...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 pm

She cleared her throat a little to compose herself as she stared at Viktoria like she was a ghost. "Vik...." Looking from John to Viktoria as she tried to find the words. "Yes, John I am Pam Swynford De Beaufort. But I go by Pam. Thank you for.......bringing her here." Her voice cracked a bit on the last sentence. She had to regain control of herself in front of them, as she moved around her desk slowly, smiling. "It's good to see you, дорогой (darling). She placed a kiss on each sides of her face and looked back. "It's been....a while."
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 pm

She returned the kiss on each of Pam's cheeks and smiled softly. "John, this is the woman that saved me when I was turned." Her eyes met Pam's and she smiled even more. "I thought she was an angel when I first saw her. She taught me everything I needed to know about being a vampire. Didn't you, дорогой (Darling)?"

She didn't miss the cracking of Pam's voice, nor the look of shock on her face. "Surprised to see me, love?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Pam looked to John and smiled, "Could you...give us a minute?" She asked in the most businesslike voice she could manage. Once they were alone in the room, she looked to Viktoria. "Welcome back. How was Russia?" She asked as she walked to the bar in her office and poured two glasses of Royal blend blood, making her way back over to her and handing her the glass. This woman, the once lover she had in 1920's Russia, Tara would be interested in learning all that she was certain. This could prove to be....interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:01 pm