For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Memories

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Memories Empty Memories

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Kiara spent some time telling Quinn everything that had happened since the morning after they had first slept together all those years ago in Jackson.

From the pack capturing and raping her

To Russel catching her and forcing her into dog fights

To all the V she had been under, the tranquilizers, the drugs and meds...

To the pregnancies and subsequent abortions Russell ordered her to have... 3 in total...

Her escape from that hell hole in Jackson, running as a wolf for days on end, crossing into Louisiana.

Meeting Nik, a lone wolf who had become her haven and a sort of surrogate brother to her.

To the countless nights she'd slept with strangers, having no pride or self respect.

She had to pause, feeling a twinge of supreme guilt. Even all that had happened to her didn't make her feel bad, it was when she'd tried to take her life multiple times, solely to find some relief from her misery.

Then to how she met some vampires and along with Nik created Prima Vitae, slowly amassing willing humans and inhumans to feed vampires for a nice fee.

Then to when she'd met Quinn again by coincidence and the few nights she'd slept with him, still feeling empty and useless.

She even mentioned Alastair, solely because he explained her strange allure to vampires, something tied to her past.

To when she'd met Bill, worked for him, started to fall for him, then her nightmare, meeting Jessica, their mutual dislike, Bill's madness and the night they tried the sort of intervention, and how terrible that had turned out.

She took a deep breath "Thats... basically it Quinn... in a nutshell" she said softly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Memories Empty Re: Memories

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

~listens the entire time, asking only an occasional question..~

~When she is done, I hold her close, knowing how taxing this release has been on her~

"Thank you for trusting me, My sweet Kiara. Thank you for telling me what happened. I know it was not an easy thing to bring into the open. Now that is has been spoken, let it fade. We can create new memories. The future is open."

~looking gently into her eyes, I kiss her softly, letting her feel my presence. ~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 pm

She scooted closer to his side. She kissed him back softly, strangely feeling like she had really let go of a weight she'd been holding for a long time. It was strange, to have exposed her secrets like that but she felt better, lighter.

"Yes... memories" she whispered, touching his cheek and tracing the line of his jaw with her thumb. He was always so handsome and rugged. Really the tiger that he was. She traced down his shoulder to where he had a tattoo he didn't have when they had dated.

"When did you get this done Quinn?" she asked curiously.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:20 pm

~smiling as she unknowingly traces her name on my skin~

"It is what is called a glyph, Kitten They are used to remind you of things that are precious to you...that one is made of letters worked into the design."

~I begin tracing out the letters one by one for her...K.....I.....A.....R......A..~

~I smile as the realization hits her.~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:23 pm

She blinked and blushed, looking at him. "You... you got this... for me?" she asked, looking stunned.

"I...I don't know what to say Quinn..." she said, sounding stunned and breathless, her fingers still tracing and studying the tattoo.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 pm

"I told you that you would always be with me, My Kiara..."

~smiling softly, I take her hands in mine, kissing them softly~

"...and now you are back in my arms."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

She smiled, shaking her head. "You never stop surprising me Quinn" she whispered softly, watching him be gentle with her hands, his hands being so much larger than hers.

"And here I thought piercing my navel had been rebellious" she teased.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

~curling into the chair with her, I surround her with my arms.~

"And were it my choice, you would never again leave my side."

~looking directly into her eyes, a serious look on my face~

"Were it up to me, you would never need worry for anything again..."

~leaning in, I kiss her deeply, ignoring all in the world but her...~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

She blushed more at his words, able to hear and smell the sincerity that came off him before his lips met hers again.

She trailed her hands up to his shoulders, clutching them, feeling the world just fade away and for a few blissful moments it was just them. Nothing else mattered, there were no vampires, no crisis, nothing but the large were tiger beside her who with arms like coiled steel held her like she was the most delicate flower in the world.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

~whispering in her ear~

"I can still feel the tension in your body, Kiara...perhaps a nice soak in the hot tub to relax while we wait for the call?"

~Not waiting for her to answer, I carefully lift her from the lounge and carry her thought the upper level toward the relaxation rooms. As we pass through the massage room, I note that the staff has not cleaned up in here yet. I make note of it as we pass through~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm

"Quinn..." she breathed out, feeling a bit strange that he was carrying her around all over the place.

That thought was dismissed when she was hit with the heavy scent of blood. It didn't smell like Jessica's blood, and it wasn't hers. It was were and masculi- it was Quinn's!

She took a moment to put why there would be blood before she grinned and poked him. "You and the vampire got a bit messy there Quinn? I did warn her your blood was strong. Guess like her maker she likes to eat and sex at the same time"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm

~as we pass through the hallways, I sigh~

"Kitten.. I told you, I gave her a massage. She got a little excited during the massage...more than I expected, and she made an oops...Nothing else happened, except for cleaning her up and putting her to bed."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 pm

She blinked, snorted, then outright laughed. "She made an oops?" she laughed even more despite it hurting to laugh.

"I'm going to have to remember that for next time.... made an oops..." she covered her mouth, still trying to stifle the laughter.

"I'm sure you made an oops in your pants too there Quinn" she teased.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 pm

~laughing softly as I carry her toward the steam rooms~

"Like I could have had the time. She does not know how to take things slow. She popped her fangs and took a drink deep enough to make me stumble a second...then it hit her like a wall. Quite amusing actually...'Ravish me Tigerman!' and talk of "Toys...toy..toy?" comes to mind. I carried her in and stuck her under the shower head to wash her off, then stuck her in bed since she was practically out anyway..."

~As we enter the steam rooms, I step on a switch in the floor to turn on the lights and start the jets in the hot tub~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm

She chuckled more. "Poor Jessica... she's too young to tolerate were blood... heck I had to pry her off the half fae boy I keep as a donor at Vitae... she nearly sucked the poor guy dry.. and not in the fun way either" she said as she looked around, now inside a large steam room with a huge hot tub.

"Um... I sure hope you don't intend to dunk me in there with clothes on Quinn" she said softly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 pm

~with a smirk, I lower her to a bench near the hot tub~

"Do you want help or can you handle this part on your own? Once you are in the water, the current from the jets should help with those knots..."

~Turning to a small table across the room from the bench Kiara was sitting on, I begin stripping off my clothes~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 pm

She sighed "I'll try on my own... I should be able to do this much now shouldn't I?' she said as she began to remove her clothes. The jeans were easy enough to ease out off, and her corset took some maneuvering on her sore shoulder but she managed. However unhooking her bra was another issue all together.

Moving her arm back like that made it sting with pain and made her visibly wince. She looked sheepishly at Quinn.

"Um...a little hand here?" she asked, turning to give him her back, just clad in a sedate pair of black panties and a bra. Only up close would Quinn be able to notice the myriad of faint scars that marred her lower back and along her hips, scars that anyone who had fought in the pits would know were fighting scars.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:22 pm

~with a soft laugh, I stroll over and unhooked her bra, flipping the straps forward. Spreading my fingers, I run a gentle hand across her back, feeling the pain of the past in her scars. I kneel down and place a gentle kiss on each scar, then quietly turn to go back to the table~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

She shivered when he kissed her lower back. It made gooseflesh erupt all over her skin. She shook her head. She had to compose herself less she really make a spectacle of herself. She slowly set the bra down and slid out of her panties before making her way to the tub.

Very slowly she eased her way in, groaning a few time at the hot water before she was settled with some jets on her back. There she let out a small murmur of pleasure and satisfaction as her sore muscles were eased.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

~hearing her making sounds of pleasure, I laugh quietly as I hear her lower herself beneath the surface, I turn and stride over the the hot tub, sliding in slowly.~

"Doesn't that feel better, Kitten?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 pm

She nodded her eyes closed. Maybe it was the vapor of the hot water, or how nice it felt against her skin, but she felt a strange tingling going down her spine that had nothing to do with the jets of water.

She could see Jessica through the haze. An impish look on her face as she lowered herself to the water.

"You know.... he can smell when you're aroused" whispered the vampire. Kiara fought back the urge to roll her eyes. Ofcourse he could smell that, he was a were. Suddenly though, her retort flew out of her mind as she could feel something trail down her chest, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples with cool, pale fingers.

Desire flared up inside Kiara. Gods what was wrong with her? fantasizing about a vampire... it's the blood she kept reminding herself but her body wouldn't listen to reason. Instead her right hand began sliding down her body, along her stomach and hips, rubbing her inner thighs, seeking to soothe the fire that was building up inside her.

"It's ok... he won't mind" whispered Jessica in her ear. "I'm sure he'd enjoy watching you" she added, to which Kiara wanted to protest, but the moment her hand found her core she instead let out a very sensual, low moan, arching her back in need.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm

~laughing quietly, but watching every move~

"I'll take that as a yes..."

~An impish grin on my face, I lean back in the hot tub for what should be a very interesting show~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Jessica merely chuckled. "Let me..." she whispered and suddenly the redheaded vampire was underwater.

"Wha...." said Kiara through the haze of her hallucination before she felt her head roll back as what felt like fangs graced her delicate folds. It made pleasure shoot up her spine like molten lava.

Her chest rose and fell more rapidly, her taught nipples exposed with every inhale. She opened her eyes as they flared to amber a second before she moaned again.

No, she couldn't let a vampire, let alone a girl pleasure her like this. Dammit Kiara think of something... no someone... anyone... her haze filled mind waddled through the murk as the pleasure built up.

"nnnn.....Quinn...." she moaned, her voice like sin; akin to the finest wine and chocolate, a voice to tempt anyone to come closer.

"must...." she forced away the hallucination, letting out a gasp as she was suddenly back in the present, Quinn watching her with amusement. She blushed brighter than a traffic light, and worse, every nerve in her body was fired up, the pleasure bubble unwilling to be deflated and filling the whole room with the scent of her unbridled arousal.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

~drawing a deep breath as I watch the show...my head starting to swim with the scent of her arousal, I try to remind myself that we are just starting over...We need to keep things slow......oh hell...a little touching couldn't hurt....as long as I stop there....can't do more....have to remember to stop..~

~whispering~ "Kiara..."

~moving closer...but only as close as I dared to, I reach out my fingertips to caress her gentle curves. Reminding myself over and over that I have to remain in control....remain calm.....gods she smells good....remain....her scent is stronger over here.....have to remain....what....~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Kiara shivered more, reaching out to Quinn. Her eyes were slowly turning back to their normal almond color.

She took his hand and lead it to the part of her that craved release. She moved his long tapered fingers until she was panting again.

"Quinn... please..." she whispered, needing release in the worse of ways. Just once... she thought... just once and I'll be ok... just his hand... oh... feels so good.

She closed her eyes, loosing herself in the sensations. The feel of the hot water, of his strong hand and the jets at her back... currently she was at his mercy and the scary part was that she was liking it a bit too much.

Reminder, NEVER drink V again.. even if it means living... because these hallucinations were playing havoc with her self control. If she didn't get a hold of herself she would screw Quinn right here and now even if it meant deep regret in the morning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:14 pm