For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Memories

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Memories  Empty Memories

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:35 am

Bill sat slumped in his chair with his fingers intertwined, his skin a shade of white at the pressure that he was applying. He had still not heard from Merlotte on their plan,  not even a phone call or message. Bill did not like to be kept waiting for anything, he was a very impatient man when it came to getting things up and running. He just wanted this waiting to be over with.

Bill could not afford to loose any more vampires in Louisiana, the news that this disease was spreading had halted any new vampires coming to the area. Normally he would have had several applications and requests for meeting from vampires wishing to reside within Louisiana, but now he had none. Not a single one.

And now there was nothing that he could do about it. Pinching the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes he tried to think of something, a solution that would solve all of his problems. With Jessica spending all of her time with James and he had decided not to visit Sookie after feeling the anger coming from her knowing that the wolf would have found out about them.

Sitting back further in his chair he dared to open his eyes and glanced at the large photo frames that hung on the wall - Photographs that he had taken himself of Jessica, and a painting that Quinn had painted of Brianna. Barely a year old and gone, she had never gotten the chance to see the world and all its beauty. He could remember endless conversations that they had before he had handed her over to Quinn.

If he could take it all back, he would, everything that he said to her in anger he would. But it was too late.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Memories  Empty Re: Memories

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:36 am

*FLASHBACK*
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:40 am

Brianna had never been so thankful before to be looking forward to meeting with her Maker Bill. He had promised endless times that he would make time for her but something always came up. But she hoped tonight that he wouldn't back out on her again. Dusting down her flowered dress she stood outside Bill's office and knocked a few times.

Hearing Bill tell her to come in she entered his office with a smirk spread across her face and walked towards the chairs and sat herself down in one in front of his desk.

"Are you sure you have time tonight? I know how busy you can be" she commented.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:45 am

Hearing a knock at the door he knew it to be Brianna, he had promised that they would meet tonight after having put it off. He was not around when Jessica was a new vampire, he had dropped her off with Northman and left her so that he could be with Sookie. Kiara was busy in her office calling a new client so it was now or never. 

"I am your Maker, it is my duty to guide you until you are able to control your emotions and how to live peacefully with society Brianna" he assured her.

Bill stood from his seat and moved around his desk and perched himself on the edge, placing his hands on the edge to support himself.

"Now, I do realize that we should have done this sooner, but you see I am out of practise. I have only ever made Jessica before yourself. And I was not the best Maker even then. So you must have some questions that you would like to ask me?" he quizzed her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:17 am

Crossing her legs at the knee she placed her hands in her lap neatly. Questions? There was so many questions that she wanted to ask. She already mentally planned a list in her head but now it was all gone.

"Do we have super powers like Spider-Man? Why can't we go out in the daylight? Can we still eat food? When can I turn someone into a vampire? If your the king does that make me like a princess or something?" she ended before covering her mouth, a grin began spreading across her face "Sorry, when I get nervous I ramble" she admitted.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 am

Bill could not help but laugh at his new progeny's outburst, folding his arms across his broad chest he lightly chuckled to himself.

"Some older vampires do have certain gifts or abilities that many do not Brianna. Some can fly, but that is a very rare skill. But for those without those abilities we are a lot faster than humans, strength and do not get sick. Our blood is valuable to humans, and it sells for quite a large amount of money on the black market. So I suggest that you choose your friends wisely and do not get yourself into trouble" he told her before silencing himself to consider his next answer to her list of questions "The magic that animates us is not something that I know very much about, but when our human lives ended so did that privilege to walk in the sun. It is our one main weakness that keeps us in the darkness where many of us belong" he ended again. 

Moving from his desk he walked over to the de-canter and poured two glasses of blood. Picking them both up he handed one to Brianna who seemed hesitant at first.

"You will become used to True Blood. When you are ready I will teach you how to feed" he assured her. Raising his glass to his lips he sipped slowly on his blood before clearing his throat "And for turning someone Brianna, it is not something someone does willingly. It is a commitment that one must be ready for. It is a lot of responsibility that you are not ready for. To become a Maker is making that choice to turn someone and to stand by their side for the rest of eternity.....If and when the times comes, we shall discuss it later. I promise" he smirked "And yes, if you wish to think of it that way. You and Jessica are both princesses of Louisiana" he grinned.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:36 am

Brianna tried to absorb all this new information, but her mind was everywhere. She could not focus on one particular thing. Was it always like this? She let out a sigh as she attempted to let it all sink in. But she caught one thing Bill said about turning someone.

"But you turned me and then left me Bill. I was alone. I didn't know what to do and went home. When my daddy saw what I was he tried to kill me" she let out a soft whimper "He hated me and tried to kill me" she fought back a tear.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:52 am

Bill placed his glass on his desk and slid to the floor on his knee's in front of his youngest progeny.

"Your father did not understand why his child had become the one thing that the humans fear the most Brianna. Vampires are made out to be vile evil creatures and true some are. But there are many out there that just wish to live a normal life as much as they can. You can be one of those vampires sweetheart" he told her softly.

Placing both of his hands in her lap on top of her hands. He knew what he had done in taking her away from her human life. Damned her to hell, stealing the memories her father once had of his only child.

"I cannot express my regret in doing what I did to you. And I wish I could change it, but there is nothing that I can do. All I can do it help you adjust to this new life and try and make it better for you than I had sweetheart" he promised her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:02 am

Brianna looked down to Bill's hands that rested on her lap. She just wanted to see her daddy again, just to make sure that he was okay. But she didn't want to ask Bill in case he said no. 

"I get it really I do Bill, you were not in your right mind. Jessica told me" she assured Bill.

Tucking a stray lock of her hair behind her ears she stood to her feet. Brianna just wanted to be alone now, she knew she fought with Bill to have this meeting but right now she did not care. She just wanted to get out of this house.

"I should go. You probably have things that you need to do" she whispered before heading to the door of his office, glancing over her shoulder "Thank you Bill" she smiled softly before exiting his office.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:13 am

*END OF FLASHBACK*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 am

Sitting up straight in his chair and leaning against his desk, he could remember that meeting very vividly in his mind. There was so much that he wished that he could change with Brianna, and wish Jessica. But it was all in the past now and nothing that he change. He should have paid more attention to them both, made more of an effort with them. But he couldn't, not now. It was done. 

Pulling out the last bottle of blood that he had left, barely a few mouthfuls left. It would not be enough to keep him going. 

This disease was spreading like wild fire and he could not do anything to help. But he had to protect his family, he needed to protect what he had.

No matter what it cost.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 am