For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Memories

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 pm

~Moving closer, letting her guide my hand down, letting my fingers do their magic..as I move closer, I look for any sign that she wants me to stop...not seeing any, I begin kissing her slowly and deeply, letting my other hand caress her body freely..~

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 pm

She breathed hotly into his mouth. Her mind a maze of images that didn't make sense. She closed her eyes, letting her scent fill the void of the world around.

She could smell Quinn... he was close, so close to her, gods let it be Quinn and not another hallucination. She wrapped her arms around him, breathing him in, his scent like an anchor into reality.

"Help me....Quinn" she whimpered into his ear, her body feeling like flames licked at it. Her legs tightened around his hand, her hips shamelessly rocking against his fingers. Her whole body arched and contorted in what had to be painful, but clearly right now she wasn't feeling any pain.

She ran her hands down his back, her nails trailing his skin without drawing blood before she ran a hand along his hips and around his groin, as if seeking confirmation that she wasn't the only one in the throes of desire.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm

~Gods her scent is strong in here....got to focus....her fingers wrapping around me tests my willpower...have to focus....~

~Steeling my resolve, I press my fingers deeper into her. Allowing myself a small indulgence, trying to take the edge off...I taste her skin, kissing my way from her neck down her body to her pert nipple, sucking it into my mouth, watching her as I move for some sign..."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

She arched her back and moaned more, her core moist and eager for his hand, as well as other parts of his anatomy.

Her hand wrapped around his shaft and she began to stroke him. Gods he was hard, and so large. She opened her eyes looking at him, her eyes glazed with desire and approval. She arched her back more, pressing her body more against his. She brought her free hand and cupped his head to her chest, her nipple now on fire from the ministrations of his mouth and tongue.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

~feeling her arch more, I decide that I might as well raise the bar a bit, and I begin teasing her nipple with renewed zeal~

~taking my free hand, I begin to caress the small of her back, in that wonderfully sensitive spot I noticed when I was kissing her body earlier...~

~As I begin pressing deeper within her, I let me thumb slide forward to tease her even more...~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

She moaned louder, his name falling from her lips like a prayer.

She rubbed herself against his hand more, her own hand stroking him in long, skill full strokes. She licked her lips, memories assaulting her mind on how good he felt inside her, how his skills were basically legendary.

"Quinn.... so...." she whispered, her body jerking in pleasure. Her hand moving faster against his hardened rod.

She leaned up, kissing along his neck, nipping his ear.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

~My will faltering a bit, I growl as I pull away from her breast, nipping at her skin, kissing it and moving up to kiss her with a growing passion~

~My head is swimming from her scent, hanging like a warm mist in the room.....by gods I know we should stop.....my mind swimming....knowing we shouldn't....~

~Breathing deeply of her scent, my eyes searching for hers....her body's motions driving me forward...her hand.....distracting.....hard to focus....gods that feels.....need to slow down.......why?.....should back down.....can't focus.....~

"I draw my hand away from her, and wrap both of them at her hips, lifting her to the edge of the hot tub, and begin kissing along her thighs, working my way inward...."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm

She moaned softly, now sitting on the edge of the tub. She moaned and arched her back, her hand now away from his center and instead clutching the edge of the tub to balance herself.

She shivered more, his kisses teasing her. She spread her legs, still panting hotly.

"Gods Quinn.... don't tease me...I'm dying" she whispered, her body dripping with the warm water of the tub.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:08 pm

~seeking revenge for her torture in the water, I slowly kiss my way along her thighs...finally reaching her core, teasing her....letting my hot breath dance across her...~

~I let my hands wander across her body, tracing a curve here and there, letting her reactions be the guide...~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 pm

She shivered, shuddering more. She arched her back, her body so close to the edge it was maddening.

Her hair fell messily over her shoulders as she watched him. He was teasing her mercilessly and she was trying to put friction to her core to bring herself over the edge.

"Quinn....gods....Quinn" she whispered, reaching with one hand and touching his whiskered jaw.

She let out a soft shudder when his hand traced the spot on the small of her back, nearly making her fall over as her toes curled and her legs bend upward.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 pm

~Hearing her plea and feeling her touch, I growl..not in anger but in pleasure...~

~glancing up to Kiara, giving her an impish grin, I lock my arms around her thighs and begin using my mouth and tongue to tease and torture her....~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:20 pm

She gasped and hissed.

"Quinn!" she hissed louder, his tongue pushing her over the edge. It was so long, so strong and skillful it tortured her in the sweetest of ways. With one deep arch of her back, a tight clutch of his shoulders and her legs and hips bucking hard against the edge of the tub she found her release.

Her whole body tensed and shuddered violently as his tongue prolonged her orgasm until she was gasping for air and she began to fall back, her body unable to keep her propped up any longer.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 pm

~as she hits her release, I draw her back into the water, letting her come down from her high surrounded in the heat and steam of the hot tub. Once I am sure she will not slip underwater, I move back across the hot tub. Smiling knowingly, I imagine her thinking it was all a dream...but I know different...~

~Once she has had the time for her release to subside, I look over to her, smiling~

"Feeling better, Kitten?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Kiara panted, her eyes blinking slowly. Was it all real? had it been a hallucination? She could still feel the sweet tingle of her orgasm between her legs, the feel of Quinn's tongue and whiskers burned into her mind.

"I....um...yeah" she said feebly, unsure of what else to say. Should she ask him? No probably not, she may not like the answer. She could still smell her arousal in the air... and.. was that his arousal too? she couldn't tell, her body felt like putty and it was beginning to get unresponsive, the heat of the tub finally making her dizzy.

"Quinn...I....I think I...should get out" she whispered, holding her head.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 pm

~smiling and moving close...trying to will certain things to behave...I look into her eyes~

"Do you want a hand out, Kitten? You look a bit lightheaded..."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

She shook her head, being stubborn as she did her best to crawl out of the tub. It worked for a bit until her legs got shaky and she leaned against the wall.

Her legs felt weak, from both her weakened health, and the amazing orgasm she'd just had.

"Should...I just go back to the room?" she asked, wrapping a towel around herself.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm

"I have a better idea....climb on.."

~stepping from the water and toweling off, I shift to animal form and pad over to where Kiara is leaning..~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm

She blinked, but then sat side-saddle ontop of the large tiger. She leaned down, hugging his neck.

"Mmm.... I've always loved your tiger form" she whispered, nuzzling his fur.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

~feeling her weight drape across my back and her scent get stronger, I slowly pad through the house, stopping at a set of double doors. I nudge the doors apart with my shoulder and pad into the room.~

Memories - Page 2 The-ma10

~padding over to the bedside, I grab the edge of the towel and pull it off.~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 pm

She kept nuzzled him until they reached the bedroom. She shivered when the towel was off her body, leaving her bare.

She slowly rolled over until she was laying on the bed, her front facing him. "Are you...going to lay with me Quinn?" she asked, rolling around in a very cute way until she was tangled in the silk sheets .
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

~shifting to human, I smile~

"I will if you want me to, cher....This was to have been Our room. It is yours, no matter if we share it or not..."

~moving over to sit on the edge of the bed, I look into her eyes~

"Do you want me to stay, cher? And if so, would you prefer this form or the other for company?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm

She smiled, reaching out to him. "I just... don't want to be alone Quinn... tiger or human... I like them both" she whispered, holding his hand in hers, lacing her fingers with his.

"I'm.... tired....but happy" she whispered.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:04 pm

"As you wish, cher"

~I slide further onto the bed, joining her under the sheets. I cuddle her close, smiling as I breathe in the scent from her...~

I whisper in her ear, "You make me happy, cher...very..."

**A display screen chirps from an end table.**

"Display" I say in a firm tone.

**The screen projects up an image of a map with a small green flashing dot showing the letters JMH on it**

I sigh and ask, "do you know that place, cher?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:07 pm

She blinked, propping herself up to look at the screen. It took her a few seconds before she sighed. "Yeah... thats The Authority, or Vampire HQ as it were... bad place that is... all the oldest vampires are huddled up in there" she growled.

"It's a glorified nest if you ask me... Why would..." she gasped. "Oh my word...Bill is there... dammit.. he's really gone off the deep end.." she said as she fell back on the pillows.

"It's best we don't even go near there. They have a strict no breathers rule, so we'd be shot on sight. Let Jessica leave the area, maybe she'll be headed back to Bon Temp, and if we're lucky we can intercept her" she said, looking up at Quinn.

"Trust me... thats one place in N'awlins you DON'T want to go to"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 pm

~growls at the mention of Bill...~

~looking to the display he says "Continue tracking and recon location"~

"We can't really do much until morning, especially with what you say that place is..."

**the display clicks off**

~I curl back up with Kiara~

"We might as well just enjoy the night together. We are safe here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 am