For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Meetings....and Memories

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Meetings....and Memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetings....and Memories

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 pm

"Of course, Pam...I'll just step out and close the door. I might as well get the ball rolling..."

Quinn walked to the door, smiling to himself...this new asset might be even more useful than he had realized...

"just knock on the door when you two are done....catching up..."

He pulled the door close behind him and leaned against the wall, smiling at his good fortune...

He pulled out his phone dialed Freya's private cellphone. She would be glad to cash that favor in. She always hating owing him....
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 pm

She took the glass from Pam, tapped it against her own and took a sip before answering. "Russia is... Russia." She shrugged her shoulders and laughed before taking another sip. "I've not seen nor heard from Gustav in going on 15 years, but we both know how that will end up. He'll be back, as always."

Her eyes moved up and down the woman's body even as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. "And how have you been? Shreveport does you well, I see."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 pm

She took a sip of her blood and rolled her eyes at the mention of Gustav. Such a pathetic excuse for a man, a pathetic excuse for a maker as well. Had Pam not found the newly turned Viktoria that night in Russia, things would have been different. "And when he does, we'll always put him right back where he belongs." Grinning as she took another sip and let her eyes slowly trail her body. The woman had the longest legs she'd seen in years, every curve, every....

"And how have you been? Shreveport does you well, I see." She said in her husky Russian accent as Pam blinked and looked back up to meet her bright emerald eyes. "It...fairs me well. I have a progeny. One I would have never expected to turn; funny how things work out."
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

She raised a brow as she sipped again. "A progeny, now? Really? I never would have expected that from you." Holding her glass in her hand, she moved around the room before sitting in a chair in the corner; she crossed her legs daintily and continued to look at the woman that had changed her view on everything.

"I assume you are still hanging out with that ladies man, Mr. Northman, yes?" She never could stand him; all he cared about was sex, and using women. Disgusting man. Give her a woman any day of the week. A woman just... like.... Pam.....
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 pm

She followed Viktoria with her eyes as she went to the chair in the corner and crossed her long leg over the other. Pam couldn't help but look at her soft skin and then look away briefly. Still was a temptress, still the same Vik. The woman who once was...her Vik.

At the mention of Eric, Pam grinned. They never did get along too well and she found it amusing. "As a matter of fact, yes. Although, he's now a one woman man...guess the world really has flipped. As for my progeny, I was not expecting it either, trust me." Taking a seat across from her as she lifted her leg over the other and took a sip of blood. "So, the EEE...what made you start working there?"
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Her glass sat in her hand, forgotten, as she watched Pam move to sit; that woman was smooth as silk in the way that she moved, even after all these years. "I was contacted to be a liaison for some of the," she rolled her eyes and made air quotes with her hand, "elite vampires. Anything to get out of that dreadful country. I'm very proud to be back in the United States, and...." She smiled at Pam, gently reaching out a hand for hers, "Happy to see my long lost friend once more."

Friends. They had been so, so much more.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Quinn hung up the phone and turned, hearing almost nothing, he paused a moment before deciding to enter. He made sure to knock on the door before opening it...

"I'm sorry Pam, but I need to get Viki to the local EEE office to get her permanent credentials arranged. If you like, I can bring her back by later this week..."

He smiled, seeing the connection as plain as daylight...

"I'm sure you still have a lot of catching up to do,again I am sorry to have interrupted."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Her hand was so close to touching Pam's she could almost feel her skin against her own. The door opened as she recoiled her hand and downed the last of her blood while Quinn spoke. Clearing her throat as she stood and nodded. "Yes, I understand. Please...go do as you need. Thank you for the meeting Quinn, and Viktoria, it was nice to see you again." She turned and walked towards her desk, closing her eyes and setting the glass on the desk. Opened them and turned around as if nothing was wrong. "I'll be in touch."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Quinn smirked, looking her in the eyes, making sure she knew he noticed everything when he walked in.

"Of course. I will send word when everything is finalized. I suggest contacting Prima Vitae for the catering. Ms. Griffen has a good head for planning things like this. We've used her services in the past..."

He stood at the door waiting as he watched carefully.....

"Пора идти, Viki. Я рад, что мы нашли ваш друг."
    (It is time to go, Viki. I am glad we found your friend.)

He waited for Viktoria to walk out the door and winked at Pam before following Viktoria back out of the club.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 am