For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+4
Tara Mae Thornton
Lafayette Reynolds
Sam Merlotte
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
8 posters

New Meetings

New Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: New Meetings

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 pm

I went back to the table a despondent and plopped down." I knew the last person who owned Moon Goddess was bat shit crazy, but damn I'm not her. Not A Witch. Just want to sell candles, crystals, dreamcatchers. I can not be held responsible for someone elses crimes." I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. well the best I could do was make sure the cleansing was enough and keep things on the up and up. Only positive things would come out of the shop I could not tell people what to do once they left. Oh yeah and I had to keep tabs to let my former vamp bosses know if anyone gave off bad vibes. I asked Claude "Do you know any fairy tricks to protect my store from negative things/"
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Actually, if something comes near you that means harm or anything, you will sense it. There are plenty of ways to keep your store protected and we can discuss this later when I come help you move your shelves and stuff. *I stood up and put $100 down on the table and helped Rita up and walked her out to her car. I nodded and smiled at Holly as we were going out the door. I watched Rita get in her car and drive away before I got in mine and started home. I was gonna call Jeff, the bouncer, and see what he was up to because I was feeling a little frisky tonight*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Lafayette sighed and reluctantly let Terry take over as he passed me in the door frame. Pam followed suit and he went out the back door and stood by the employee break area. "Listen, I won't keep you long. But this won't hurt if you give me straight answers. So tell me, do you know any drainers in this area?" He shook his head and caught his attitude. "Man, what the fuck about "I don't know shit about it" don't you understand?" She arched a brow and placed a hand on her hip shifting her weight. "Okay, hookah. What I don't get is your ability to use your Ru Paul attitude on me. So I will ask you one more time. Who the fuck is draining vampires in this area?!" She said with an angered and strong voice. He eventually gave a few names she could "check out" but it wasn't a for sure thing. She sighed and turned on her heel. "Expect to see me again soon, if these don't pan out. Do yourself a favor and keep an ear open. Use your connections."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 30, 2012 10:11 pm

‎Judith looked up at me and smiled at my question. "I assume Bill Compton lives around here? And you are his progeny?" She asked me. I was stunned. She knew Bill okay. I can deal with that. But I was not sure if I should trust her. "Well, y-yes...he does...and he is. How'd...how'd you know that? Who are you?" She looked back up at me, and explained. "An old friend...Tell me, where does Bill stay these days." I looked around not sure if I should tell her or not. "Well, he's out of town right now, but I can tell him you stopped by if you like?" She thought for a minute. "No, thats okay. I'd like to surprise him. I'll be back soon. Maybe he'll be back by then." She stood and left as quick as she came in. I looked confused and realized I never got her name. Hmm weird. I sure hope she wasn't an enemy of Bills...that wouldn't be good.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

~stepping quietly to the back tables, I take a seat where I can face the room~

~catching the waitress's attention with a small motion, I order a Trueblood and sit back to observe things~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content