For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Getting ready

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Getting ready Empty Getting ready

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Willa was getting ready for her meeting with Miss Trillo ,she wanted everything perfect .So she enlisted Mickie her top waiter and his handpicked  group of waiters that would be working at the Excellence .They worked for hours laying out table clothes ,napkins and all the finery for this meeting ,she had to have it all laid out for her to explain why they choose to make the decision to open the restaurant in the first place.

“Mickie have the privacy curtains for the booths showed up yet ?”    “ No Miss but I would expect them tomorrow at the latest .”     “ Well we will just have to make do then I’ll have to ask Miss Trillo to use her imagination for some of our look and the wait and see for opening night excuse I guess.”      “ Miss you are very nervous tonight ...it will all go well ...not to worry this is a great concept and will take off ....not to worry .”         “ Oh thank you Mickie you are very sweet now ...how does the Restaurant look ?”       “ Wonderful ..”     Everyone says together ...

Getting ready Zmatteos

They all headed back to the Excellence bar area in the front of the addition ,it has a very fun up beat appearance . It was decorated for Valentine’s day right now and just needed a few extra touches as they worked they turned on the old jukebox in the corner and played Team by Lorde .While they were all singing along Willa came across a box that was in the corner that was delivered last night from Tara ,she opened it up and smiled . She asked Mickie to help her ...

“ Hey Mickie come over here ...take a look at what Tara got us .”       Mickie came over and they both chuckled to each other and pulled out this beautiful cascade of bright red hearts that goes around the middle lights above the center table of the bar room .     “ Oh Mickie its wonderful ...where on earth did she find this ...She is so awesome my Tara...I love her so much .”    “ Yes Miss she is something else .”       “Come help me put it up this is going to be just the right touch to make this room.”      Once the hearts were up they put the last touches and looks around and everyone says together    “ Wonderful”  and everyone starts laughing ,they head to the last room to fix up the dance floor .It’s the longest one due to polishing the floor and making sure the audio and light system works well .

Getting ready Alice-in-Wonderland-Restaurant-10

Willa had to spent allot of her and Tara’s money to make this place what it was and she prayed that it was going to pay off .She was fluffing curtains and turning on lights while thinking to herself    “ the white day core isn’t too much I hope ....Fangtasia is so dark and I don’t want this to be thought of to be the opposite ...I don’t know maybe I should add some color to the dance floor ...maybe with the floor lights ...I ...dont ..know .....aghghghhh....”

“ Mickie ....Ahhh...Is the white to much ?”        “ Miss ...Its beautiful with the different color lights in the background it sends off a very nice serine message and depending on the music played and the lights shown it will send another message ....it will always be changing which is good.”      “ Oh ....I never thought of it that way ...Thank you ...you are always getting me in the right head space Mickie ....”

“Bill ....Or I should say My King has got me all flustered and this Miss Trillo might not be a reasonable person like my King which will be bad for us...”       “Miss ....you should not worry so... you and Miss Tara have done beautifully getting the two places ready for opening ,both places look amazing you should both be very proud no matter what anyone says .”      “ Thank you so much ....Now Black or Red napkins ?”         “ Black......And we are done ....”
    They all look around and each other and say “ Wonderful !”   But this time Willa gets some drinks out and they all share a few drinks and celebrate how beautifully wonderful every room in the new addition to Fangtasia looks...

Getting ready Decor%20-%20Classic%20Dance%20Floor%20(18)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:21 am