For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Talking about Old Things..............

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Talking about Old Things..............  - Page 2 Empty Re: Talking about Old Things..............

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:51 pm

*Tara giggled at mixing drugs....fuck she'd been doing this most of her life.*

"Don't worry....."

*Tara said quietly, interlocking her fingers with Willa's.*

"I'll.....never let anyone hurt you...."

*Tara said quietly, and looking at Willa.*

"Again."

*She said lightly caressing Willa's side of her cheek.*

"You're safe with me."

*She said taking a pull off the joint.*

"Besides...it's just weed....ain't like it's X....that's a whole 'nother time...and place...but.....maybe eventually....who knows....I'm adventurous tonight, the sky's the limit."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Talking about Old Things..............  - Page 2 Empty Re: Talking about Old Things..............

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Willa took the joint from Tara and inhaled it ,it tasted weird but good .She exhaled and it tasted even better ,so she took another pull .She gave the joint back to Tara and said ..

" It tastes good a little like ...I'm not sure but not what I was expecting that is for sure...and whats X sounds X rated to me ...(giggling) ...So I think the next time we see those two bastards we should tell them to go fuck themselves (reaching for the joint again and taking a very long deep inhale then exhale handing it back to Tara and washing it down with a drink ) ..."

"Then tell them we spent all of Pam's money and since they are both legally dead they have no legal ground to hold Fangtasia ...then we get Bill out ..that stupid mother fucker...I haven't got all that planned out yet but its close ..once we have enough money we can buy him out but I would like to do it the sneaky way just for shits and giggles (She starts laughing and takes another reach for the joint with a drink in the other hand) ...If we can get Bill and the other two out fully and completely then we are in the clear ...(winking at Tara handing her the joint while finishing off her shot).."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:12 pm

*Tara smiles at Willa and nods.*

"Oh he's a tricky one....bastard...you have no idea....fucking Bill....is such a sneaky snake, that's how he got Sookie to go out with him....it was all a lie, so yeah let's fuck him, good! Fuck them all...the whole lot of em'.....they don't do nothing but blah, blah, blah......this and blah, blah, blah that....don't do this, and don't do that.....fuck man if we listened to them, we'd be as depressing as they are, and fuck that! We're happy people, motherfucking happy people!"

*Tara staggers over to the radio, and turns it on, she smiles, and grabs Willa's arm.*

"Dance with me....I ain't giving you a choice."

*She says smiling, and grabbing Willa's other hand, so she's leading, as she lightly moves with Willa.*

"We can have our own fun."

*Tara says smiling.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Willa gets up with Tara and gets a major head rush ,her whole worlds starts spinning but Tara catches her and they start dancing.She gradually gets her feet under her and slowly moves to the music .As she looks at Tara through blurry eyes she sees in her mind how happy they could be together if they could get the three people out of their lives that is stopping their future...

" All three of them has gotta go ...one way tor nother ...The king of ours hesss the wors....Fuck him huh Tara ...And fuck our makers too ...Ill let you on a little secret King Kong doesn't own as much of Fangtasias has muchs he thinks he does ...I found that out while talking to the lawyers when I built the addition ...Eat that mothfucker..."

And she slapped Tara's ass
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 pm

*Tara smiles, and keeps dancing with Willa.....she gazes into her eyes....and for a moment....she thinks about kissing her....but she doesn't...realizing that Willa is far drunker then she is, she lightly dips Willa, and falls onto the couch, next to Willa.*

"Now I know your waaay drunk....shit, don't you think if I could have eaten King dumb ass that I would have already, as for our Makers....we'll find a way to get revenge...right now making then think there broke, would just be way to funny."

*She kisses Willa's finger tips and smiles at her.*

"There might be.....something.....but if there is.....I don't want it to be alcohol induced...or drug for that matter."

*Tara says licking her lips, and looking back at Willa.*

"Well go shopping and everything else tomorrow....right now....we should just enjoy this buzz we've earned it.....when your sober...and I am too....we can figure out....if there's anything else there....and if there is....well then.....and if there isn't...I'm fine too....no choices....your brain is way to floaty right now."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Willa looks at Tara and wonders what the hell is she talking about .She takes another shot and another ...

"This is so much fun we should have a night when we do this on a regular occasion ...say once a week or something ...I feel so relaxed ...I have never been so floaty ...my arms feel like airy and shit ...did I say how much fun I'm having ...Yes once a week would just be nice to unwind and relax and lift the weeks shit away ...You know Tara your the greatest friend I have ever had (as she took Tara's hand in hers ) ..Lets finish off the rest of the bottle and maybe go downstairs and watch a movie ..."

So she set up another round of drinks on the tray and grabbed Tara and headed downstairs to go watch something fun for the rest of the night ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:58 am