For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

New Begining

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

New Begining Empty New Begining

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:39 am

New Begining Tumblr_mk3i97f2kR1rnmiq4o1_500

Tolvin smiled as he stroked Rochelle's hair. Feeling her stroking her face, he could not help but smile wider. He could not believe how much had happened in such a short time. Continuing to stroke her hair, he leaned in and kissed her gently.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

New Begining Empty Re: New Begining

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:23 am

She ran her fingertips down his face and smiled, feeling so...perfect. This morning had gone any way but wrong and she was still reeling in the after glow. She didn't just have sex with this man, she made love to him. Her love for him only grew and she wondered if he just cared or if he loved her too. For now, the way he made her feel was good enough for her. They'd get there eventually, if things were supposed to be that way.

She ran her fingertips along his jaw and giggled softly. "That was....I mean...it was..." She sighed with the most sated and relaxed sigh ever. "So perfect."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 am

He traced the curve of her face, leaning in to kiss her again. Looking in her eyes, he can see that her mind is flowing along the same lines as his own.

"Now that is what I call a great way to spend the morning. Have the energy for another go?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:13 am

She giggled and bit her bottom lip because of his question. He didn't make her so nervous anymore, more than that he made her feel...right. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked into his eyes.

"That depends..." She leaned forward to kiss him, pushing him onto his back as she did so. She climbed on top of him and broke the kiss to run her hands down his chest. She was feeling playful and flirtatious. As she looked down into his eyes, her just had sex hair falling messily around her shoulders, she licked her lips slowly.

"How bad do you want it?" She asked with a wiggle of her brows.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:42 am

He locked her eyes with his own as his hands slid down her back, his nails grazing her skin gently. He grinned and slid his hands to her sides, tracing gentle shapes alone her skin. As he looked into the eyes, he whispered an answer to her question.

Se thélo̱ , Rochelle . Écho̱ í̱theles apó ti̱ stigmí̱ pou synanti̱thí̱kame . Móno pou boró̱ na yposchethó̱ eínai óti tha thélete, méchri ti̱n telef̱taía mou pnoí̱ . "
    "I want you, Rochelle. I've wanted you from the moment we met. All I can promise is that I'll want you until my last breath.”

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am

She swooned and melted a little....okay no a lot. Literally felt like she was melting with how aroused she was getting. "Me too..." She whispered with a look in her eyes that read only love and admiration for the man beneath her. She reached up to pull her hair together and to the side before lowering herself to kiss him. Slowly, very slowly her tongue slid against his and her mouth moved in sync with his. She broke the kiss to breathe and began kissing his jaw, down his neck. She could feel his own arousal and decided to show him a thing or two.

She kissed down his chest and then sat back up. Lifting herself so that she could take him into her hand, she held herself up with one arm and stroked him as she kissed him again. She moved her hand and rubbed herself against him teasingly. When he grunted, she grinned against his lips. Her arm reached out to the bedside table to grab one of his condoms and she kissed a trail down his neck and chest again. Moving lower on his body, she watched him as she opened the foil packet and placed it at the tip of his erection. Without breaking eye contact, she placed her mouth over it and slid the condom down his shaft.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 am

He smiled as she slowly moved down his body, chuckling when she grabbed a condom. When she puled it on him with her mouth, his eyes went wider and he grinned, closing his eyes to enjoy the feeling of what she was doing to him. He whispered her name softly...

"Rochelle..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 am

She grinned and her lips ran upward slowly, seeing him close his eyes and grin made her giddy. She moved back up his body and licked her lips as she positioned herself. Holding onto him with one hand, she moved her hips around and couldn't wait to feel him inside of her again. Holding him in place, she slowly slid herself onto him, gasping at the feel of him entering her body slowly. She moaned and her eyes closed, her head fell back.

She began to her hips, feeling him slid in and out with each roll of her hip. Her hands were on his chest holding her up, she moved slightly faster and her mouth fell open with a soft moan and pant. "T-Tolvin....oh Gods..." She pressed her lips together and gave another moan from her throat, feeling it deep in her belly as she rode him. She opened her eyes to look at him and tugged on his shoulder as he sat up, she continued to move against him with her chest pressed against his.

She moved to a sitting position and wrapped her legs around his waist as she continued to grind her hips, feeling him thrust into her. She hooked her hands on his shoulders and kissed at his neck, upward to his lips.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:50 am

Hearing her speak his name made him open is eyes as she leaned down against him. He lifted up, kissing her passionately. Wrapping his arms around her body, he rolled to the side, stroking deep into her body. As he drove deep into her, he ginned at her

"No stops this time, Rochelle. Let’s see how many times I can make you come."

He grinned at the look that came across her face and lifted himself. He began slow steady strokes, taking the time to enjoy every moment. He leaned in kissing her occasionally, never breaking the rhythm of their lovemaking. He looked deep in her eyes and let the world fall away. All that mattered was this moment with her.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:04 am

She was rolled to the side and on her back as he lay cradled between her legs, kissing her and moving against her to thrust inside her body.

"No stops this time, Rochelle. Let's see how many times I can make you come."

Her stomach tightened as did the rest of her body. Those words were so direct and so damn hot. She bit her bottom lip and whimpered as she blushed a bit. "Yes...let's." She said a bit bolder, challenging him as she wrapped her legs around his body again and rolled her hips to meet his thrusts. Her right hand moved down his back as her left cupped his neck as he leaned down to kiss her again. She arched a bit to allow him deeper inside of her and she sighed, mixed with a moan. The sensations were delicious...she was in a state of ecstasy she never before felt. Her cheeks were flushed a bit pink and sweat began to bead around her forehead as she continued to move with him, every second and minute to pass made her inch closer to the sweet release she craved.

There was no doubt about it, she was completely beguiled by this man. Right now, all that mattered was this moment...nothing else. "Tolvin...don't stop..." She whispered against his ear as he nibbled and sucked at her neck in the same rhythm his own hips moved against her. "T-T-" She tightened her arms around his torso as his head was buried into her neck, sucking there. Her mouth fell open wider and she felt the tingle, then the rush of her release. "GOD!" Was all she could cry out as the wave hit her again. He was going to hold to his promise...he didn't stop. Her sensitive core only made her tremble beneath him as she felt the second wave sneaking up. "I...I..." Her left hand went up his back to the back of his head, curling her fingers into his short hair as her nails raked his back with her other hand.

"OH...yes!" She cried out as the second wave hit and right after that a third. Her eyes were wide as she tried to catch her breath, he only quickened his pace. Sweet Gods....this man!
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:24 pm

As he felt her clench around him, he focused on keeping her at that point, increasing his pace but keeping the rhythm steady. As he felt her body shake and shudder, he grinned and leaned in, kissing her before increasing his pace again. He gripped her hips, driving even deeper into her, focusing entirely on her. He could feel it beginning, but knew he had a while before he would be spent. He focused instead on driving deeper with every thrust. He heard an almost animalistic growl and was shocked to realize it had come from him. He continued to drive into her, looking in her eyes as her body reacted more and more intensely.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Hearing him growl like he did turned her on even more as she held onto him with all of her limbs. There was no indication where he ended or where she began as she was tangled up with him. Bucking her hips faster to meet his increased thrusts, she could feel her whole body tighten and she lost control of her body again after she came once more. Her moans grew louder and she knew this was him holding to his promise. How many had it been? Four? Five?

Oh god...not ag-ag-again... she thought as her nails dug into his skin as she lost herself into another. Her whole body was sensitive and she felt slightly sore. Sweat coated her brows and her slickness allowed him to drive further into her with ease. "Oh God....oh God....I...not...a--" She dropped her arms from him and clenched the sheets, her knuckles turning white.

And that would be seven...
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:06 pm

He could feel himself getting closer and was not sure how much longer he could hold out but he was not about to give up yet. As he thrusted into her, he slipped a hand down her body, caressing her as it slid until it came to where they were joined. He slid his thumb down, circling around the edge of her clit, teasing her and torturing her with such an intimate touch. As he felt another orgasm shake her body, he brought both hands across her body, caressing her and leaned in, kissing her as he felt the orgasm peak, crushing his lips against her as their combined passions began to take him over. As he broke the kiss, he growled her name into here ear.

"Rochelle..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:13 pm

She felt him move his hands down to the appex of her thighs where they were joined, he never lost rhythm or speed. She was attempting to catch her breath, her throat so very dry. She swallowed and bit her bottom lip as she moaned softly. When he began to circle the sensitive area around and on her clit, her body jolted alive again and she stammered. "oh...oh God....wh-wha--oh...GOD!" Within a minute or two, her body was rocked with another orgasm and she felt that one strongly, leaving her spent. His lips crushed against hers, when he broke the kiss both of them were breathless. He whispered her name and she pushed against his chest, rolling them over so that she sat on top of him. Pulling him back up to her in a sitting position, she kissed him hard and wrapped one arm around his neck as the other held his shoulder. She moved up and down, sliding up and then back down again as her body clenched around him. Moving her hips forward and arching her back, she felt him slide deeper into her body and broke the kiss as she moaned again, gasping slightly as she felt another come on. "Please...oh God..." She begged for mercy, her whole body covered in sweat and her breathing coming so shallow her chest burned.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:33 pm

He came close to losing it when their hips ground together as she rolled on top of him and drove down onto him. He knew he did not have much longer and intended to use every moment of it. He grabbed her hips, thrusting up to meet her movements, locking her eyes with his own. Both of them were drenched in sweat and he could feel his release coming fast but used everything in him to hold it off a few moments more. When he felt her clench down on his shaft again, he tightened the grip he had on her hips and pulled her down as he thrust up, slamming as deep as he could into her. He felt her body clench his own as they both came at once, both their backs arching as they clutched to each other. As he felt her body relax into the afterglow of her orgasm, he fell back, pulling her with him, laying out on the bed and just enjoying the feeling they were sharing.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 pm

She felt his muscles on his arms, shoulders and back tighten as he lost himself and held tightly onto him as she lost herself again right along with him. Her breathing was ragged and her lungs burned as she fought for precious air. He fell back onto the bed and she followed, letting out a small giggle as she did. Resting her head on his chest, she could hear the rapid pace of his heart and the rise and fall of his chest. She was sated and very, very spent. She couldn't move, not even to dismount him.

Her whole body tingled and throbbed from what just happened. That was a bit more than plain old lovemaking...that was...that passion. That was hot, needy, sweating passion. And it couldn't have been any more perfect. Her eyes closed as she inhaled deeply to catch her breath, letting it out slowly. "Nine...." She said then giggled a little.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:54 pm

He smiled as she laid her head on his chest and ran his fingers through her hair slowly, slipping his fingertips through to caress her neck and back beneath it. Hearing her whisper, he grinned and bent is head down, kissing the top of her head. He grinned when a thought popped in his head. He smirked at looked down at her.

"Next time we'll have to hold out for double digits."

He loved the feeling of being with her, the glow from their passion still floating over them. Neither felt like moving right now..and that was fine.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Laying her arm across his chest, she rested her chin on her arm and looked up at him. Grinning, she let out a soft sigh of relaxation. She giggled when he mentioned double digits. "I'm not sure I can handl--" Her words were cut off when her cell phone rang. It caused her to flinch from the surprise and she moved off of him carefully, groaning a bit from the soreness. She wrapped the sheet around her and stood, grabbing it from the table across the room. When seeing the number, her stomach dropped a little. She looked over at Tolvin nervously and answered the call, bringing the phone to her ear with a big smile as she spoke into the phone.

"Bampá! Ti....ef̱cháristi̱ ékpli̱xi̱!"
    (Daddy! What a ...pleasant surprise!)

She looked away from Tolvin and moved to sit on the footstool of the chair in the corner. "Nai, fysiká? I, oh Lypámai polý. Xéchasa, í̱moun... ergasías. Nai, eínai polý apascholi̱ménos. Ypóschomai na eímai sígouri̱ óti ti̱s to po̱. Nai Ypóschomai na kalésete ti̱n epómeni̱ Kyriakí̱ to dikaío̱ma sti̱n ó̱ra tous. S 'agapó̱ pára polý."
    (Yes, of course? I, oh I am so sorry. I forgot, I was...working. Yes, very busy. I promise I'll make sure I tell her. Yes I promise to call next Sunday right on time. I love you too.)

She paused, listening to him for a while before finishing. "Óchi, óchi...den eínai néo. Nai, o bampás ypóschomai."
    (No, no...nothing new. Yes, daddy I promise.)

She looked up to see Tolvin and gave him a small smile, her eyes looking away from him as he looked so delicious on the bed.

"Tha to káno̱. Syzí̱ti̱si̱ gia na sas sýntoma. Antío."
    (I will. Talk to you soon. Bye.)

After ending the call, she bit her bottom lip nervously for a moment before looking up. "It's Sunday...I forgot to call him....he was worried."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:07 pm

He watched as a nervous look came across her face while she was on the phone and stayed silent, listening as she spoke. He loved her accent and the way her body swayed in the sheet as her eyes begged him not to say anything. When she hung up, he held out his hand to her, motioning for her to come back to bed. He listened as she explained and nodded as she walked back over. He grinned at her and spoke softly, trying to match her accenting.

"Mou arései pou eínai tóso kontá sti̱n oikogéneiá sas, Rochelle . Eímai vévaios óti tha katalávei , an kai eímai ékpli̱ktos óti eímai káti kainoúrgio . "
    "I love that you are so close to your family, Rochelle. I am sure that he will understand, though I am surprised that I am nothing new."

He laughed and winked at her, then smirked and pulled her back into the bed, pulling her under him and kissing her over and over.

New Begining Tumblr_n28lyoczIX1tt7yino1_500
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:15 pm

She grinned as she approached the bed, still holding onto her phone. Her free hand holding the sheet to her body. He pulled her down and she squealed, giggling as he kissed her. She didn't miss the slight hurt in his voice when he thought he was nothing new. He kissed her over and over and she turned her head to the side to break the cycle. When she looked back at him, looking into his eyes, she cupped his face in her hands and spoke softly.

"You are not just nothing new, you are far more than that. So much so....that....I can't tell him about you over the phone. I'm hoping, if you...want to....come to Greece with me when I go home for my vacation in a few months."

She made sure to keep her voice low as she spoke with all the emotion and love she had for him. Shaking her head, she grinned. "Why do you like kissing me so much, anyway?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:21 pm

He kept kissing her until the turned her head and spoke. He listened and nodded that he understood, returning to kissing her more. He knew he could spend days tasting of her lips and they would be days he would treasure. She shook her head and asked him a surprising question.

"Why do you like kissing me so much, anyway?"

He paused a moment and smiled, looking into her eyes as he spoke.

"Ta cheíli̱ sou eínai san éna kaló krasí , Rochelle, kai nió̱tho̱ san méthi̱ . "
    "Your lips are like a fine wine, Rochelle, and I feel like getting drunk."

He cradled her in his arms, holding her tenderly and kissed her again and then got a wicked smile on his face as he spoke, losing himself in her eyes.

" Tha protimoúsa óti boró̱ na stamatí̱so̱ ? "
    "Would you prefer that I stop?"

New Begining Tumblr_mv4xkjvaW31qkzl7oo1_r2_500
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:31 pm

She smiled when he continued to kiss her and blushed a little when he referred to her lips as being like fine wine. "Oh...I see." She giggled a little and returned his kisses. Shifting so that she was cradled in his arms, she looked up at him as his hands ran through her hair, kissing her once more before he asked her if she wanted him to stop.

"Óchi .. parakaló̱ mi̱n"
    (No...please don't.)

She sat up and turned her body to face him, leaning in closer to him as she looked into his eyes. Her lips never touching his as she teased him a bit. Her lips brushed over his, a small grin coming to her face.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 pm

He leaned in, completing the kiss, tugging a bit on her lip as he pulled back from the kiss.

New Begining Tumblr_m8gjueQ4aV1qbbcazo1_500

He looked into her eyes and smiled, knowing he never wanted to be away from her. He ran his fingers through her hair gently and let his hands trail down her body, pushing the sheet away so he could see more of her. She had become far less shy than when they first met, but he still saw a slight tinge of blush to her skin as he looked over her openly. He grinned and reached into the bedside drawer, pulling out his phone. He dialed a number and flashed her a Cheshire grin.

"Yes, Alex. Please inform Vincent that Miss Petrakis and I will be returning to the house around mid morning tomorrow and will arrive ready to assume out duties as appropriate."

He listened a moment, then grinned and closed the phone, tossing it in the drawer.

"Now then....where were we?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm

She kissed him back and smiled when he pulled back. His lips were so soft, her lips felt swollen from kissing him so much. He pulled the sheet away and her face began to heat up slightly. Being so bare in front of him made her a little nervous, but she was working on it. He didn't make her that nervous anymore, more or less....just giddy. He made a soft grunt, giving her a look...a look that spoke volumes. It was as if he wanted to devour her again. He leaned closer and she grinned more. Reaching behind her, she heard him opening the drawer. Again? Her eyes widened and she watched in anticipation as he revealed a phone in his hands, dialing a number. Who was he calling and why? She nervously pulled the sheet back up, not understanding what was going on.

"Yes, Alex. Please inform Vincent that Miss Petrakis and I will be returning to the house around mid morning tomorrow and will arrive ready to assume out duties as appropriate."

She grinned more and giggled again as he inched closer to her, tossing his phone behind her and speaking. His question made her brows raise as she continued to grin. "Playing hooky are we? I'm not sure our bosses will like that..." She closed the space between them and wrapped both arms around him. "But if I'm playing sick...I don't mind you as my doctor." She pressed her lips to his and pulled him down with her as she fell onto her back on the bed.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:15 pm

He laughed as she pulled him down the bed with her and returned to kissing and caressing her for a while. Eventually he propped up on one arm, looking into her eyes. He glanced at the bedside clock and laughed softly.

"We should probably shower and get dressed. We don't want to be late."

Her curious look prompted him to answer.

"Well, I decided to have a few surprises planned this weekend. Neither of us expected today to happen, but I love that it did, and now we have an extra reason for my little surprise. Would you like to join me or shower alone?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:06 am