For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

New Begining

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

New Begining - Page 2 Empty Re: New Begining

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:22 pm

She grinned against his lips and sighed slowly when he pulled back. He looked up and she gave him a confused look, hearing him say they would be late. Before she could ask what he meant, he answered.

"A surprise? For me?" She grinned bigger and propped herself on her own elbow, facing him. "Today was a surprise all in itself." She contemplated his offer, chuckling softly as she thought out loud. "Yeah and at that rate, we'll never shower...." She saw his brows rise and cleared her throat. "I just mean...we uh...distract each other....easily." Clearing her throat again, she mouthed the word 'okay' and buried her face in the crook of her elbow, embarrassed. He'd think she was some kind of nympho. She looked back up and blew her hair out of her face.

"Logically it'll be faster if we each go to our own shower...right?" Oh but I wouldn't mind running soap all over that scrumptious body of his.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

He grinned at her comment about distracting each other, almost laughing when she tried to use logic for an answer.

"Well then...I'll see you in a little bit. Pick out something classy but casual."

He gave her one last slow deep kiss and climbed from the bed, not bothering with the sheet as he headed back into the shower. If they kept this up, he'd never see the rest of the hotel suite, much less make their appointment.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:44 pm

She smiled and closed her eye when he kissed her again. She licked her lips when he pulled away and relished in his touches and kisses. She pressed her thumb to her lips and watched him climb from the bed, never covering anything. She bit the tip of her thumb and watched him.

"Grade A, for sure." She whispered as the door closed. His butt was just...delicious looking. As was, well, all of him. The man was...perfect. She closed her eyes and rolled onto her back, opening them to look at the ceiling. Letting out a slow breath, she gave herself a mental prep talk and sat up. Her body was still slightly sore, but so very worth it.

She made her way to her shower and stepped in, letting the warm water rush over her. She washed her hair and hummed to a tune in her head as she sang accapella in the shower. A grin to her face as she leaned her head back to rinse. "It starts in my toes, And I crinkle my nose. Wherever it goes, I always know. That you make me smile, Please stay for a while now, Just take your time...Wherever you go" She bobbed her head as she finished her shower and sang to herself.

Stepping out, she dried her body off, wrapping the towel around her and bending at the waist to blow dry her hair. After she had a dry head, she went to the bed and saw the corset holster with guns. He had gotten her the holster AND the guns. She smiled and put it on by herself then put on on a dressy shirt, skinny jeans and boots that went over her jeans and to her knees. She took a seat in the main room after applying a little makeup and waited. When he walked out, she sat up and grinned, knowing he would wonder if she had them on.

New Begining - Page 2 Anne_Hathaway_hd_wallpaper_2
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:18 pm

He smiled as he walked out, pulling on his sport jacket and grinning at her. He walked over, kissing her cheek and whispered.

"You look incredible, Rochelle."

He walked over to where he had stashed the small package in the desk, retrieving it and walking over, he handed it to her, grinning.

"You might want to get used to carrying this. Dean will be delivering a box of LUV rounds tomorrow night to the house. Until then, your new toys are loaded with Burrell style silver."

He stepped back as she opened the little box, grinning.

"I knew you'd be a quick learner, so I took the liberty of having that cleared. I still have a few friends in the system. Couldn't give you new toys and tell you that they had to stay home, could I?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm

She stood and her eyes raked over him. He sure did look good...all the time. He was definitely....definitely sex on a stick. She could attest to that now. Her mind started to wonder off to their morning delights when he explained as he extended a small box to her. She smiled and took it from him. "Thank you..." She opened the box and saw what was inside, her smile growing brighter.

New Begining - Page 2 2a6tlyg

"Oh wow, this is...this is me. I...oh, my. I know this is all with good reason and I know you mean well...but...me carrying guns? All the time? I'm not sure I can...with my work, I don't..." She shook her head and tried to think of how to put it. Besides, Tijgerian might not agree, especially since she took care of Rajat.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:34 pm

He stepped close, silencing her with a long, slow kiss. When he finally pulled back, he smiled.

"Rochelle. Just because you can carry something does not mean you must. It only gives you the choice you would not have otherwise."

He grinned at her.

"From what I have heard from John about your Mistress, I think anything that will help keep the boy safe would be welcome, within reason. Even if she does not want you to wear them around him, you can still keep yourself safe when you are on free time."

He wrapped his hands around her hips, grinning when he felt that she already had the guns on.

"...and you have to admit, wearing them gives you a nice feeling, knowing you can defend yourself if it is needed..."

He winked at her.

"...and a girl with guns is a very sexy thing, Rochelle."

He wrapped is arms around her and kissed her again.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:40 pm

She was silenced by a long slow kiss in which she melted and moaned against him. She blinked a few times when he broke the kiss but began to explain. His explanation and logic proved to make sense and he had a very valid point. She shrugged and smiled. "Well I guess...yeah...you're right."

She smiled and felt him place his hands on her hips, smiling bigger when the realization on his face indicated he knew she had them on. She nodded, "Yes, I feel a little more confident with them. They are a bit...heavy though. This holster thing. I'm not used to it yet." She giggled softly..

"...and a girl with guns is a very sexy thing, Rochelle."

She smiled bigger and kissed him back, pulling away to look at him. "Oh, really now? I guess I know what makes you tick then..." She grinned and placed another kiss on his lips.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Tolvin grinned as she teased him, then kissed him again. As they broke that kiss, he took her by the hand, grinning and headed for the door.

"We should get going. Don't want to be late."

He walked her to the elevator, then turned with an impish grin on his face.

"Do you trust me?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:57 pm

She squealed as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the elevator. "Late for what?" She asked and giggled as the doors closed. "Where are we going?"

She smiled and heard his question, a brow going up. "Of...of course I do, Tolvin."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:08 pm

He chuckled, leaning in to kiss her again.

"Then don't ask questions."

He reached in his pocket, pulling out a blindfold. He grinned at her and stepped behind her, tying it in place.

"Just trust that I would not do anything to put you at risk. You'll love it, I promise."

As he led her into the elevator, he hit the roof button and waited as they climbed the last few levels to the roof access. When the doors opened, the helicopter was already on the pad. He grinned as the pilot chuckled about him leading her blindfolded into the waiting chopper. He strapped her in without explaining and nodded to the pilot. As the rotors began to turn, he kissed her cheek and pulled off the blindfold.

"I promised to show you the city, Rochelle. I intend to hold up to that promise."

He held her close, pulling a blanket around them to block off the wind as the helicopter took flight.

As the helicopter landed in the parking lot, Tolvin smiled, looking at his watch. He thanked the pilot and handed him an envelope. He unstrapped Rochelle and led her from the helicopter toward the front doors of the Mabry House.
    New Begining - Page 2 L11

"We're cutting it close, but we made our reservations. We have about ten minutes before we are expected. So...how'd you like my surprise, so far?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:21 pm

She smiled and went to protest when he took a blindfold and covered her eyes. Her hands came up to touch the fabric and she just kept grinning, it was exciting. "I believe you...I'm all yours. I mean, all yours to surprise..." She smiled and lowered her head a bit as he clicked a button. She could hear all the sounds of the grinds on the elevator until it came to a stop. He led her from the elevator and she looked around, but her sight was gone. The smile never left her face.

She was led into something, by the way it felt and how she had to get in...she assumed a plane or something. This was so exciting! She could feel him strapping her in and bit her bottom lip in anticipation of what was happening. When he removed the blindfold, she blinked to clear her vision and looked around. They were in a helicopter.

He explained keeping the promise to show her the city and she smiled big and squealed, her face so full of delight. "Oh my god, really? This is so amazing!" She snuggled up next to him and watched as they began to lift off of the roof. The ride over the city was peaceful and so very nice. Shreveport was a nice city.

After they landed, she was helped down and led to a place where the sign read 'The Mabry House.'
    She looked at him curiously and couldn't stop smiling. "Reservation? Where are we?" She stepped closer to him as he asked about liking the first surprise. She grabbed his lapel on his jacket and pulled him closer to her, looking into his eyes. "I loved it." She whispered before kissing him softly.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:35 pm

He cupped her face in his hands, kissing her again, then took her hands again, leading her toward the door. He checked with the Hostess and their table was ready. He nodded to the waitress and she brought out two plates, setting one in front of each of them. He thanked her and smiled at Rochelle.

New Begining - Page 2 2512313094

"I had everything here planned out, right down the the food choices. It is a dish only here in Louisiana. I'll explain more as we eat."

He used his fork to slide a row of food off the stick and onto his plate, using his fork to grab a piece and dipped it in the sauce before popping it in his mouth. He motioned toward her plate and grinned.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 pm

She looked down at the plate before her and smiled, willing to try nearly anything. She loved Louisiana dishes so far, so she shrugged and repeated what he did. She dipped it into the sauce and took a bite. It was a bit spicy, but really good. She chewed and let the flavors fill her mouth.

"Mmm, this...this is really good." She squeezed some of the lemon onto the other food and took another piece, dipping it into the sauce. She looked up at him after she chewed that bite. "What is it?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm

He smiled as she tried a piece, then laughed softly when she liked it and started to eat more, only then asking what it was.

"Alligator, actually. They catch them about thirty miles from here and bring them in live. They are carefully farmed until needed. It is quite good here. The chef has been perfecting this dish for most of his career."

He grinned and took another bite as he watched her process the new information. He motioned to the Waitress and two glasses of wine were brought over and set next to their plates. He took his glass, smiling and held it up in Rochelle's direction to toast.

"To a new beginning. May the end never be seen."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:54 pm

She arched her brows at this information and continued to chew, looking down at her plate. She smiled and shrugged, "Never had it, but I like it." She took another bite and looked at him through her lashes as she moved her food around a bit. When she lifted her head, she held a piece on her fork and looked into space for a moment. "Might even...love it." She took the bite and turned to look back at him for a moment before the waitress brought over some wine. She smiled at the woman and took her glass. He lifted his and began to make a toast, so she placed hers next to his and smiled.

"I like that..." She softly clinked his glass and brought it to her lips to take a small sip.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm

He took a sip of the wine, smiling as he looked in her eyes.

"I'm glad you do. I did not know your preferences so I had to guess."

He glanced down long enough to spear a piece of the meat, swirling it in the sauce and held it out for her, grinning.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:12 pm

She smiled, "This is fine, I really don't have a particular preference." She reassured him. Watching him dip a piece of meat and hold it out to her, she grinned bigger and leaned forward to take the bite while watching him with her eyes.

"Awe would you look at that Harry! You used to do that for me." The old woman turned to Rochelle and touched her arm. "He used to do that for me, but he's slacked off a bit as the years went on." She chuckled softly and looked over at her husband, old and gray like she herself was. Rochelle looked from Tolvin to the woman and smiled nervously. "You two are just the cutest couple dear, how long have you been married? Must be newlyweds. Harry they have newlyweds next to us!"

Rochelle flushed and her eyes widened as she chewed her food and swallowed hard. "We're...we're not...um..." She chuckled and cleared her throat, looking at Tolvin for help.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:17 pm

He laughed softly at the woman's assumption but could see how much it flustered Rochelle so he answered for her.

"Ma'am, while I have been blessed with a companion as beautiful as sunrise, we are not married, but enjoying each other's company without rules and restrictions. I am sure you and your husband often do the same."

He flashed the woman a smile and turned back to Rochelle, winking. He laughed softly when he heard the woman smack her husband's shoulder.

"..and you won't even open a door these days, Harry. You could learn a few things from these two, Harry."

He looked into Rochelle's eyes, trying not to bust out in laughter.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:26 pm

She smiled as he explained, her cheeks heating a bit more as he described her like the sunrise. She looked back up at him and swooned a little inside to know he thought of her that way. She stifled a laugh when the woman hit her husband's shoulder and said he should learn some things.

"Yeah, yeah. I used to do all those things for you and you only stopped noticing when they stopped. I'm too old Lorraine, too old to argue. Now leave those two alone to their food will ya? I apologize for my wife." The old man shook her head and Rochelle smiled at him.

"I'm only saying Harry." The woman leaned in closer to Rochelle and signaled with her hand for her to move closer. Rochelle tilted in her chair and the woman whispered in her ear. Rochelle's smile grew more and she covered part of her face, softly chuckling. "Th-Thank you ma'am." She gave Tolvin a look before looking back at the woman and nodding, saying softly but knowing he could hear. "You have no idea..." Both women chuckled and she looked back at Tolvin. Lifting her wine glass, she took a sip and continued to look at him as the older woman went back to fussing playfully at her husband. They were really adorable.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:35 pm

He was curious what they were talking about but did not worry about it. They finished the meal without incident and he motioned to her to rise. He grinned and took her hand in his.

"Ta chéria mou éginan me tétoio trópo ó̱ste móno i̱ dikí̱ sas tha tairiázei apólyta se af̱tá . "
    "My hands were made in such a way that only yours will fit perfectly into them."

He smile as he led her from the dining area and out the front, only stopping long enough to pay the ticket. He grinned when he saw that the limo was already here. He turned to her, kissing her softly. As if on cue, the driver got out and walked around the limo, opening the back door for them. Tolvin led her to the door and motioned for her to enter.

New Begining - Page 2 Front-side3

"The night is not over yet, Rochelle..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 pm

She smiled at him and took one more sip before rising. The old woman gave her a knowing wink and she grinned again, shaking her head. His hand took hers and began to lead her outside when he spoke in Greek and made her lose her breath for a moment. That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever told her.

When he turned to her and kissed her, she cupped his cheek and kissed him back. When he pulled back, she looked to the side to see a large hummer looking limo pull up. Her eyes widened and she looked over at him. "Tolvin! It's a...we're going in that!?" She was excited and she walked towards the open door with him. Sliding in, she looked around in awe at the size and style of the inside. It was really nice. She had rode in countless limos, but never one like this. She smiled as she looked over at him.

"I can't wait to see what you have in store." She kissed his cheek and lingered there for a moment to smell his cologne and closed her eyes, whispering into his ear. "She thought you appeared to be a great lover. Nice hands and lips and all...she had no idea how right she was." She pulled back after a moment to give him a grin and wink.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:08 pm

He chuckled when Rochelle revealed the old woman's comments and blushed a bit as he thought about it. Their entertainment today came to mind and he looked in Rochelle's eyes, grinning wickedly.

"Driver...back to the Marriott in Shreveport. Take your time and buzz when we arrive."

He waited for the driver to pull out and pressed a switch that raised a solid partition between them and the driver. He grinned at her before moving back next to her, brushing a stray hair from her face as he looked in her eyes.

"We have about an hour and a half until we get back to the hotel."

He leaned in, cupping her face and kissed her slowly, patiently, knowing exactly what that did to her.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 pm

She heard him order the driver back to the Marriott and looked from the driver to Tolvin. "I thought---" Her words were cut off by him raising the partition with the click of a button. She grinned and sat back on the seat, wondering what he was doing. He moved closer to her and moved a stray strand of her hair.

Her brows rose at that bit of information. "An hour and a half....whatever shall we do to pass the time?" She grinned and he kissed her slowly, causing her insides to flip flop and her hand to move to his chest, resting beside his lapel. She pulled back slightly and looked into his eyes as she thought, leaning forward, she whispered against his ear. "We could play a game...I know you like games."

Pulling back, she watched him and asked softly. "Tolvin....truth or dare?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

He grinned and sat back across from her, wondering where she was going with this game. He grinned and nodded.

"I'm in, but we keep this game simple. Any dare has to be done here and now. Deal?"

He watched to see if she would agree. When she grinned and nodded, he smiled, looking in her eyes.

"Ok...lets start things off interesting.....Dare."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:34 pm

She had a feeling he would pick dare, he was testing her to see what her limits were and she was okay with that. She grinned and uncrossed her legs, watching him sit across from her. "I dare you....not to touch me." She moved slowly to where he sat, straddling his lap. His hands were at his sides and she wondered if he could refrain.

She kissed his neck and unbuttoned a few buttons on the top of his shirt, kissing there too. She moved back to his ear and moaned softly, whispering his name. "Oh, Tolvin." She grinned, moving to face him and pressed her lips softly to his, kissing him slowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:06 am