For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

New Begining

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

New Begining - Page 3 Empty Re: New Begining

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Hearing her dare, his mind flickered to earlier and he knew she would not make this easy. As she touched him and kissed him, he focused on what he should try when it was his turn, running through things he would like to know, and tortures he could use if she picked dare...the kiss almost ruined him. While he kept his hands clear of her, he could feel another part of him becoming very aware of what she was doing. He groaned her name into that kiss...
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:42 pm

She smirked and pulled back, proud and a little surprised he had been able to do her dare. She grinned and went back to her seat, clearing her throat as she inclined her head to him. "I should have guessed you'd have great restraint, I mean you are security after all." She smiled. "Seems to be your turn."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 pm

He flashed her a wicked grin and leaned forward, his hands pressed together as he looked in her eyes. He would never let her know how close she had come to winning that round and knew he had to get her good for that little tease.

"Ok...truth or dare, Rochelle?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:47 pm

She grinned and thought about her options, deciding to torture him a bit more and picked..."Truth." Her grin grew as she took in his facial expressions.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 pm

He got a wicked grin on his face when she picked truth. He looked her in the eyes for a minute, letting her worry about what he might ask, then spoke slowly and quietly.

"What is your most secret sexual fantasy that you would actually want to come true? And I want details on how you would want it to happen. Where...when...and who."

He flashed her a smirk and sat back in his seat, watching her reaction play across her face. He grinned and waited for her to answer.

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:05 pm

She listened to his question and both of her brows went up, clearing her throat nervously as she shifted in her seat. That was something she had never told anyone, ever. Not a single soul. She flushed at her own thoughts racing in her mind and covered half her face in embarrassment. "Oh gods..." She closed her eyes for a moment as she thought about how to explain it.

When she lowered her hand, she swallowed and looked anywhere but at him. She couldn't, she just couldn't look at him. "Well, if you want the truth....I um. I've been having this...this fantasy...about this guy." She cleared her throat again and continued to speak as she stared at the empty seat next to him. "He's really great, always smells great too. I don't know what he wears, but I know its intoxicating." Her brows knit together. "And he's into me. Me, of all people. He's wonderful to talk to and his kisses...they sear themselves into my soul. He's not just kissing me, he's kissing me. And we make love, not just sex...but real love. It gets so intense, and he..." She, for a moment, lost herself in her own fantasy and it was almost as if she were talking out loud to no one. "He kissed me hard, and his hands tangle into my hair. He tugs on it and it sends this spark through me. I like it. I like it a lot. I'm eager and curious to experience the not so gentle stuff, and this guy in my fantasy..." She finally looked over at him with a small shy smile, "He has really nice hands...and when he's focused on work, he gets this brooding look...and he looks so serious. But that's what I like about him." She wondered if he would put it all together, her cheeks still heating up from her admission to him.

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Tolvin grinned wickedly in her eyes, knowing exactly where she was going with the line of things she described. So...she fantasizes about getting a little rough...will have to keep that in mind in the future. He adjusted himself a bit after listening to her go into detail, and chuckled a bit, then he looked to her and smiled.

"Would you like something to drink before we continue the game?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:20 pm

She met his eyes and there was that look again. Gods could he be any more...ugh. There was not a word to describe it. She blinked a few times when he asked her if she wanted a drink, clapping her hands together, she sat back and nodded. Blowing out a slow breath at how hot she felt right about now, she prayed it was just the wine. "Yes, water...water would be....nice." Really cold water. After he handed her a bottle of water, she opened it and downed quite a bit. Her eyes not meeting his for a little while as she thought.

Finally looking over at him, she licked her lips and shrugged. "Looks like it's back to you."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:22 pm

He was finishing his water when she mentioned the game was back to him now. He thought carefully. He had just nailed her with an evil one, but it told him some interesting things. He leaned back in his seat and smiled and said the one thing he didn't think she would expect.

"Truth"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:24 pm

She thought on his choice and asked one of the things she was curious about. "Have you ever....been in love? Like real love. The kind that makes you sick, makes you crazy..." She smiled, kicking herself for reading so much romance. She...was pathetic.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Her question really caught him off guard and it was a few minutes before he answered. He finished the water and leaned forward, looking in her eyes. Was she talking about them? or the past? or both? She was far more devious that he expected, and it impressed him immensely as he thought on his answer.

"Real love...true love....I once thought I was. At the time I was naive and too young to even understand that kind of love. I thought I had found the kind of love the storybooks talk about. I think I told you about her. The one from Sarajevo...the kiss. For a good while, I thought that was real."

He lowered his head and sighed.

"I was fooling myself back then, thinking that anything was even close to what I believed it to be. We spent a lot of time together, more than you would think with the culture over there, and we even allowed to be alone together. I did think I loved her for quite a while, but then I realized I was mistaking lust for love. It was a painful thing to admit, even to myself. It was even more painful to explain to her."

He wiped his eyes and continued.

"Once I understood how things really were, I spoke with her father, and was beaten within an inch of my life, then thrown into the street. I did not blame him. By tradition, he had the right to do it, and I did not even fight back when he did it. I felt I deserved it for deceiving myself and for deceiving her."

He wiped his eyes again and lifted his head, looking into her eyes, forcing a small smile.

"So...to answer your question, if I understand it right...have I ever truly, in my past, been in real love...the storybook kind....I have to admit that I have not."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:41 pm

She listened to him and swallowed when he said he may have mistook lust for love. Was that what she was doing? Was it all in her head? Her stomach knotted as she tried to listen to his answer, looking back up to hear him talk about being beaten. Her eyes widened and she pressed her lips together. "I'm so sorry..." She said softly as he looked up and she could tell he was forcing a smile.

"So...to answer your question, if I understand it right...have I ever truly, in my past, been in real love...the storybook kind....I have to admit that I have not."

She just wanted to scream it out loud. She just wanted to tell him that she loved him, that she had since the moment he kissed her the very first time. Was she crazy? Maybe....Would she get hurt? Maybe...Was her love really lust? She prayed it wasn't. The last man she gave her heart to was savagely killed by vampires and now, she was feeling those feelings again. The ones she only felt once before in her life...six years ago. She swallowed the rock in her throat and moved over to his side, sitting next to him as she took his hand into hers. Turning it palm up, she rested her hand against him, her finger drawing softly against his skin. She looked up to meet his eyes and smiled. "I guess it's just one of those things..." She said, not knowing what else to say to that.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 pm

He let her hold his hand for a few minutes before shaking off the cloud the momory had brought back. He grinned at her, kissing her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Don't tell me you are tired of your game already. Truth or Dare, Rochelle."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm

She smiled when he kissed her cheek and listened as he changed the subject. His whisper giving her a slight shiver. She continued to smile and looked up at him, looking into his eyes for a few moments as she contemplated. Narrowing her eyes, she took a chance.

"Dare..."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 pm

"Dare..."

He grinned when she said it, and his mind began swimming with so many ideas. He thought back to her earlier admission of wanting to be used roughly. The wicked grin that crossed his face obviously made her nervous from her reaction. He waited for her to seem to relax a little before saying it.

"I dare you to beg me to kiss you like your fantasy."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 pm

She nearly choked when he dared her, causing her eyes to widen. "Beg...I..you want..." His grin only grew and she ran a hand along the side of her face, her fingers covering her lips as she thought for a few minutes. She just stared into his eyes and contemplated being this vulnerable around him. She did bring up this game, so...she had to deal with the consequences.

"I..." She cleared her throat when her voice broke. Shifting in her seat, she took a deep breath and looked at him. "I want you...to kiss me. I'm begging you...to kiss me like without holding back. I beg you to kiss me like you mean it....like the man in my fantasy." She fought so hard to get that out, and secretly, it turned her on like no tomorrow.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 pm

He smiled, standing and turning to look down into her eyes. He could see what the act of asking him had done to her, and nodded silently. He reached down, grabbing her hair and pulling down, forcing her head back. Using his other hand, he reached down, pinning her chin in place as he leaned in, crushing her lips with his own. He grazed her lip with his teeth and took great pleasure in being patient, kissing her like she had asked. He took his time with her, as was his preference until he felt her body reacting to what she had begged him to do. Then he let the kissing linger a bit longer, scraping his teeth across her lips again as he took what she had offered.

New Begining - Page 3 Tumblr_muny7i16pO1s6pdmfo1_500
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 pm

She gasped slightly when he tugged on her hair and her head went back, looking up at him with anticipation and excitement. Just that had caused her stomach to clench, her body reacting to what he was doing. She watched him as he stood above her, a small grin on his lips. He grabbed her chin and held her as he crushed his lips to hers.

She was so turned on by this point, she couldn't breathe, move or think. She kissed him back and her arms went up so that her hands could grip his jacket. Feeling his teeth against her lips, she ran the tip of her tongue over his bottom lip and felt him kiss her slowly again, so very slowly. She reacted unlike herself as she pushed against him, never breaking the kiss. He fell onto the seat behind him and she straddled his lap. Her fingers nimbly working on unsnapping the buttons of his shirt. Feeling bare skin beneath the fabric. She pushed the shirt back on his shoulders and continued to kiss him. She could feel him hardening beneath her and wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of her again. What was wrong with her? It was settled, he had turned her into a nympho, there was no turning back now. She couldn't get enough of him...at all.

"Tolvin...." She said against his lips and went back to kissing him. "Now..." She continued to kiss him back, stopping only to speak against his mouth. "I need you now...Please." She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes for a moment before she lifted her shirt over her head and let it fall.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Tolvin could see the hunger in her eyes and grinned, reaching down to unfasten her pants. Just as he began to open them, the driver buzzed the back. The driver's voice came over the intercom.
    ~Sir, we are at the hotel. I am sorry to rush you but I have an airport run in an hour.~

Tolvin rolled his eyes as he looked at the frustration and hunger in her eyes. He handed her back her shirt and sighed. He grabbed her by the hair again, yanking her head back and kissed her fiercely. He looked in her eyes and spoke with a dark tone to his voice.

"Get your shirt on. The sooner we get to the room, the sooner...."

He left the words hanging but the look he gave her left no question. As she dressed, he lowered the screen and the driver climbed out and walked around the car, opening the door.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

She was feeling breathless as he looked at her and began to unbutton her pants. She was needing him something fierce right about now, and the heated look they were exchanging made her body feel on fire. When the driver was heard, she looked around and then back at him. She took her shirt he handed her and frowned a bit.

It took her by surprise when he grabbed a fistful of hair and tugged her head back again, kissing her so hard and deep it made her insides clench. She felt that kiss all the way to her core. When he spoke again, he sounded like a different person. His voice was deeper, more like velvet and so demanding. Really? It made her panties wet. She just bit her bottom lip and nodded, pulling her shirt back on before he lowered the partition. She licked her lips and the door opened. It took a moment before she rose off of his lap and stepped out of the limo.

She looked over her shoulder at him as he walked behind her into the lobby. She pressed the button to go up and licked her lips again, watching the numbers. She knew he was behind her and she knew he was watching her. She attempted to appear normal, but inside, she was screaming. It had been so long, too long since she had ever had this kind of feeling for someone. Physical and emotional. When the doors opened to an empty elevator, she stepped inside and turned to see him entering, fixing his jacket. She met his eyes and just stared into them for a few moments, her body alive and on fire. He stepped forward to close the gap and she reached out for him, pulling him by his jacket to kiss her again.

New Begining - Page 3 E133101c5f22f217da279bb9da92c350

Holding onto his arm, she felt his hand cup her neck and she tilted her head to kiss him deeper. He was pressed against her and it only made her want and need him more. "Tolvin I...I...." She thought it, but she couldn't speak it. I love you She said mentally as she continued kissing him, her mind trying to stay away from the fear that all this was just lust.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 am

He held her against the wall of the elevator the whole way up to their floor. He kissed and nipped at her neck, moving to kiss her again over and over. His hands fell to her hips and shoved her against the wall, pinning her there and he attacked every inch of exposed skin with his lips. When the door opened, he all but drove her before him, his hands tight in her hair as they went straight for the room. As soon as the door shut, he was on her again, pulling her head back and kissing her neck fiercely. His free hand tugged the button of her jeans open while he kissed her. He released her hair, moving to grab the edge of her jeans and yanking them off of her. He ripped off his shirt and pushed her against the table's edge. The heat in her eyes told him she was enjoying this new game. He grabbed her hips and pushed her up on the table, laying her body down on it leaning into her, knowing she could feel his need.

New Begining - Page 3 Tumblr_mp617znz4Z1s9uzd6o1_500
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:16 am

She was led into the room with barely any time to breathe. He had become that aggressive man of her dreams, but truthfully he was always the one she pictured. She needed him so badly it actually hurt. She lost her jeans quickly, removing her shirt as her white tank top was the only thing she wore underneath remained. He lifted her to the table and pressed against her. She leaned forward to kiss him again and began to tug at his button on his pants, working on the zipper to free him. She turned her head to the side as her hands worked, whispering his name. "Tolvin..." She closed her eyes briefly before turning her head to kiss him again as she felt her way down to his arousal. Wrapping her legs around him, she pulled him close. When she broke the kiss to take a breath, her mouth was next to his ear as she whispered. "Please...I'm begging you." She knew he liked when she begged him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 am

The hunger in her eyes only drove his own further. He reached into his jeans and threw a few condoms on the table next to her. As he peeled his clothing off,he locked her eyes with his own. He pulled on a condom and grabbed her hips, driving into her to the hilt. He held her there, letting her body relax, looking into her eyes. He grinned at her and whispered to her but there was nothing tender about his voice.

"Do you remember what I told you earlier?"

The fire in her eyes told him all he needed to know. She remembered alright. She nodded, looking at him with undisguised desire. As her arms reached out for him, he grabbed her hips and began a fierce rhythm. This was no tender love making, this was something far more primal. He felt her grip his arms and pull herself up, wrapping all her limbs around him as he slammed into her. He looked into her eyes and they both knew that things were very different this time. There was no patience...no gentleness. This was pure primal passion. The both knew it and they both needed it. As he continued to thrust into her, he felt her clench down on him as her nails dug into his skin. The pain from her nails only drove him further. He grabbed her hair, yanking her head back and his lips attacked her body once again. He felt her body clenching him again an again, which only drove him further.His hands dug into her hips, pulling her harder against him with every thrust. He could feel th sweat building up, making their bodies slick, which made it easier to increase his pace. He could feel that heir nails had broken through his skin and could feel the blood seeping from the cuts. Instead of angering him, it actually aroused him further and the look he gave her told her that she would receive no mercy tonight. They had discovered that they both liked to be rough sometimes, and he planned to test her limits of that tonight. As her body clenched him again, he grinned and dug his nails into her hips, causing her to moan loudly. The sound of her moan brought out something even more primal in him. He lifted her from the table, turning and pressed her up against the kitchen wall. He used her weight to force himself deeper into her as the hunger in her eyes matched his own. He felt her body clench his over and over until he felt himself getting close. He continued to slam into her, bouncing her against the wall until he felt himself reaching his limit. He grunted and lifted her almost off of him, then dropped her down onto his shaft as hard as he could, holding deep as he released, and the expression in her eyes told him that she had released again. He felt her body going limp as he softened. He cradled her into his arms, carrying her into her bedroom. He smiled, setting her on the edge of the bed and brushed the hair from her face. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, coming back out and pulling her tank top off, then carried her into the bathroom. He carried her into the shower and lowered her to her feet. He moved in behind her, turning her body to face him. He stepped close and looked into her eyes, leaving no question that they were far from done. As he began to tease and torture her body with touches and kisses, he looked at the heat in her eyes and knew she would give him as good as she got tonight.

New Begining - Page 3 B8d39751ce3bd96cc906f9e9c7ca9574

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:00 pm