For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Shopping ..

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Shopping .. Empty Shopping ..

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Pulling up to one of the tucked a way little mystic shops he gets out and goes in .He had never been to this one before but he had heard this one was dedicated to old books on voodoo and older magic .Walking in his first reaction was he was in the right place the shop had voodoo dolls hanging from the ceiling and old books lining the walls .He walks up to the cashier and asked..  

Shopping .. Mother-Mystic-Federal-Hill

"Im a looking for books on old magic and voodoo ...anything on the periods between 1825 and 1950 southern states ..or if they go by voodoo priests my great great gramdma was a voodoo priestess by the name of Rae Sue Reynolds .."

" They go by year but I have heard of your grandma she was a very powerful priestess indeed ..Ill look it up in the computer ..I know of at least four book containing her ...Yes there are actually ten books here is the list there are all over in that section if you need help just ask  "

"I'm also looking for some new cards both Tarot and Angel can you point me in the right direction for those as well ?"

"Yes they are over in that corner ..Come with me and Ill show you ...Here are the Tarot and the Angel ...these ones are my fav both in Angel and Tarot not to push you into anything .."

Lafayette looked at the cards and picked out one of each ..

Shopping .. Cd2cards2

Shopping .. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdz8sTMsTwrs3U6BYLLkmZvfCVXLn3v-9B3mvWwHnQ2B6-qu19

The he went back to search for the books it took most of the day but he found several book that contained what he thought was the best information on voodoo and his kin .He went back up to the cashier and asked..

"Here is all the stuff I found on my kin ..now I need books on being a medium how to control it and shit like that ...do you have books like that ?"

" Oh yes for sure we do ... Now do you think your a medium and want to know ..or are you a meduim for sure and want to know how better to control it ?"

"Oh sugar I know what I is ..I just need to be able to control it and not let those motha fuckers into me when I don't want to .."

"Oh I see..well I am sure there are book on that ..I actually know of one or two that might help ..."

"Here is your list and those books are in that corner ..you can leave your stack of other stuff here on the counter and Ill start ringing it up for ya .."

Lafayette want to the corner where the books on mediums were and it took him about another hour to find just what he was looking for ,with four books in hand he went back to the cashier and totaled all his purchases up  it was a nice tidey sum of $535.63 .Lafayette almost had a heart attack but paid the price anyway ...as the cashier was ringing up his stuff he flipped through one of his books and realized that he was on a very scarey journey into the intricacies of his family that he had been running away from for a very long time .Bagging the purchases he bid the cashier good bye and headed out of the store and into his car .Once in his car he looked at the books once again and thought ..

Shopping .. Andy+Skinner+Voodoo+Book+Box+1
    Shopping .. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-snvO_gFAj_QXqrMzwIl0IzWbVKmBX-EZXM8DVq8OPQnvWpccxQ

"What the hell he was getting into .."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:54 am