For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Shopping for 16!!!

Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Shopping for 16!!! Empty Shopping for 16!!!

Post by Claude Crane Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 pm

I was wary going into the human realm, but was also very curious. I passed through the portal and was brought through to an open field with the most beautiful sunset. I sat there in amazement and watched it set with adoring eyes. I thought Fae was beautiful until I seen this site. Shaking my head, I remembered my task and sighed. I took off and went to shop. I walked into Tracey Togs' clothing store and went to the clerk. She smiled at me and I told her I was there to pick up an order for my 16 sisters. She laughed and started looking through the receipts, when all of a sudden I caught the sudden sensation and turned my head. I looked over at the dressing room door right as it opened and out stepped one of the most beautiful woman I had ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her eyes were wide and she looked amazed. She looked at me and asked, "What are you?". I instantly knew she was a vampire and I took off without the merchandise. I was in such a panic, I didn't really care and knew I needed to get away. I didn't look back and as soon as I got to the portal, I could sense she was right behind me. I hurried and crossed over before she see or figure out that I was a fairy. After crossing over, I walked right into the waiting group of my sisters and suddenly the vampire didn't seem so bad anymore.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am