For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Better or worse?

King William
    King William

Better or worse? - Page 3 Empty Re: Better or worse?

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:51 pm

William stopped kicking Kiara to turn to his brother with Kiara's blood splattered across his face.

"It is of no concern now brother. Would you like your turn? I can see that i interrupted something, she is quite the fuck when she gets going" he teased grabbing hold of his erection through his trousers. "What do you say love? Want my brother do you?" he snapped at Kiara.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:56 pm

She cried out, coughing out plenty of blood. Her chest was deformed from all the kicks and some bone had begun to stick out of her skin despite her body trying to heal.

She looked up at them both, brothers in arms and for a few seconds she laughed. It was weak and disturbing sounding.

"s-sure... send me to hell... after a disappointing fuck. I.....I'm sure...I'll have to fake an orgasm...for Max as well"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Max was not about to let his brother dismiss him about their Maker.

"It was you wasn't it....Your murdered our Maker!" he hissed through his teeth.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:04 pm

William couldn't believe that Max wanted to discuss this now.

"This is not the time brother, we have more important things to be doing right now! Now get on with it! Fuck her brother!" he hissed at her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Kiara watched them bicker and shook her head. She closed her eyes, figuring with the pain and the silver still burning her she'd pass out soon and William would never give her blood so whatever they had planned for her she wouldn't feel it.

She didn't care at this point. She'd been a fool. All these weeks Max had gained her trust, just to throw her to her captor in one last, and rather effective way of breaking her spirit.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Max sped over to his brother slamming him against the wall, his hand buried in his chest inches from his heart his fangs dropping in anger.

"TELL ME BROTHER!" he snapped at William.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:12 pm

William cursed out with his back pressed against the wall his brother's hand in his chest.

"Is that what...you....want...to...hear.....brother.....Yes!.....Yes! I killed him!" he hissed.

Grabbing hold of Max's arm he tried to pull his hand out but it was too close to his heart to move.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 pm

She could see them argue and they were plenty busy with each other. She looked around and saw a few of the broken silver knives scatted.

Slowly and painfully she scooted her way to one. She was tired of everything. Max had effectively achieved what William hadn't: he'd broken her. Screw plans to enjoy vampire life, she just wanted to end it all.

With her hands behind her back it made things difficult but she slowly pressed a blade to the wall. All she had to do was push it into her chest and she'd be gone.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:29 pm

"COME ON MATE! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? THAT I KILLED OUR MAKER BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME!" William snapped at Max.

Grunting and hissing with both his hands wrapped around Max's arm that was buried deep in his chest, his teeth clenching together to anger himself even more so that he could fight his brother.

Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm

With his hand remained buried in his brother's chest his hand millimetres from Max's heart.

"Perhaps he should have killed you brother....But I am thankful that you have granted me that reward" he whispered angrily.

Shifting his hand it wrapped around William's heart as Max tore it from his chest holding it in his hand watching as his brother melted into a pile of blood and goo.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Kiara hissed. The silver burned her chest, the broken tip breaking the skin but not deep enough to end her life.

The two brothers had gone really quiet but she didn't care, she had to focus before one or both of them turned their attention to her.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:55 pm

With the heart of his brother is his hand Max felt a release...It was all over. Everything that had been working for, everything that he had dreamed was over. His brother, William was dead. Dropping his heart to the floor he heard a wincing from Kiara and could see what she was trying to do. Speeding over to her he grabbed the piece of silver and tossed it across the floor hearing it clang against the stone wall.

"What are you doing you foolish girl!" he snapped at her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:59 pm

She hissed when she was pulled away. It took her a moment through the weakness of silver to realize that it was Max who was pulling her away.

"g-great... i-its you" she said with sarcasm in her weak voice.

"d-did you two...decide you'd...be fucking me first then?"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Sighing heavily at hearing her last remark about who would be fucking her first.

"You will be fucking no one tonight Kiara....Now you need to feed and then you need to go" he barked at her, reaching behind her back her un-cuffed her "There will be guards here soon enough. Now you need to feed and leave. Hurry!" he snapped at her again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:08 pm

She stumbled. Without the silver she felt better but not well enough. She looked at him and shook her head. "theres no where for me to go. I had foolishly trusted you"

She groaned and fell back down, now leaning against the wall. She closed her eyes, letting her head droop.

"if...you have any mercy in you....you'd kill me..."
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 pm

"You trusted me because you knew I had to do what you were not strong enough to do Kiara!" he snapped.

Max moved to stand next to her taking hold of her face in his hands.

"My brother is dead Kiara, you are free to go. Now you must before the guards come! I will stay behind to give you enough time to leave. Go to my chamber, there is a bag of clothes, money everything that you will need....I made a promise to protect you, you had to believe that I betrayed you. My brother needed to believe that I was on his side...Look I can't explain everything you need to go!" he pleaded with her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 pm

She smiled sadly. "I'm....I'm almost gone" she whispered, her voice fading. She swayed to one side, falling over back to the floor.

"you....you nearly... nearly had me..." she muttered, blood tears coming out of her eyes.

"nearly....."

She didn't have the strength for anything and frankly she didn't want to summon the strength. She was tired, in mind, body and soul. If the guards came and took her life so be it. She'd already endured enough with William's torture and then Max betraying her as such, even if that had been his plan. She wanted death to claim her, maybe then she'd find peace.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Max did not know how long it would be before it was discovered William was dead. He needed to act fast, he needed to make a plan fast.

"Stay here. I shall return" he promised gently leaning down to kiss her forehead.

Max needed to get Kiara out of this place and somewhere safe, he needed to get her out of the UK. Somewhere he knew that she would be safe.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Kiara fell unconcious. She had no idea how much time had passed, if she was still existing or not.

It was a long time later that she slowly came to. She had no idea where she was at first. However she realized she wasn't in so much pain, she was actually bundled up with soft blankets and there was someone nearby moving very fast, putting things here and there. She groaned, trying to stand but the blankets kept her nestled in what she finally realized was a bed.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Max had managed to carry Kiara through to his chambers without being seen and had nestled her under several blankets after feeding her enough blood to make her strong. He had been packing with things they would need, money, passports and all the documentation that they would both require to get out of the UK.

He had booked a flight on Anubis with no destination as he would wait for Kiara to give that choice. He could not stay in London, he would travel with her to make sure she was safe and if she wanted him to leave he would.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Kiara tried to sit up again, now recognizing the bedroom as Max's and the blurry figure that moved around as Max himself.

"w-what are you doing?" she asked, managing to take out one arm from the blanket cocoon and rub the bridge of her nose.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Max continued too speed around the room packing up enough clothes for himself and also the ones that he had ordered in for Kiara.

"We are leaving tonight. Get yourself changed and ready to leave in ten minutes" he ordered her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 am

Kiara sighed as she stood and got dressed.

"Have you ever had to run for your life before Max? Please tell me you didn't just book us a flight out of here under your name and what not" she said, figuring that an old vampire wouldn't make such a rookie mistake.

She slipped on a skirt and a blouse she found nearby, still somehow half expecting guards or something to burst through the door and take her back to the dungeon.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun May 04, 2014 9:20 am

Max chuckled at hearing her words about running for his life before.

"Kiara, no matter how little you think of me right now. I am not a fool, I know how to do things. This is not the first time I have left my brother's side....Besides, he will not be coming after us, no one will. This I promise you" he promised sincerely.

Packing what things he would need into a suitcase and one for Kiara also with the clothes that he had ordered for her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 04, 2014 9:21 am

She rolled her eyes as she stood, forgoing underwear since really well William had used his maker's command to forbid her from wearing any to begin with.

"Fine fine...lets just get out of here" she said as she put her hair up in a ponytail. She'd only feel mildly safe once they were out of the UK.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm