For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What a sweet business

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

What a sweet business Empty What a sweet business

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:16 pm

She grinned and applied the perfect amount of blood red lipstick. Rubbing her lips together, she examined her reflection and stepped back, turning to see Eric at his desk with multiple papers strung about. "So, what exactly are our plans for Miss Newlin? I say we use her like the little cash cow she is. Re-open the bar and have a VIP access to feed from her. Take every single penny profited from her blood until she's old and frail." She grinned, looking forward to remaking the bar and using her blood to profit them.

She placed her palms on the desk and leaned in. "Think of how much power having the only cure will hold..."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

What a sweet business Empty Re: What a sweet business

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Eric looked up and then at his hands. "Thats nice and all...but Mr Gus did have a good point. There is a whole global market for us to exploit" he said as he stood and paced around slowly, hands behind his back.

"We need to find Gus' plans for synthesizing Sarah's blood.... or at least get the yokohama corporation on our side... market the new blood since true blood is gone and make a fortune" he said as he looked at Pam.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Her lips curved into a grin as she nodded. "I've been known to sweet talk a man or two. Shouldn't be that hard to get the plans he was going to use for synthesizing."

She watched him and pulled herself up on the corner of his desk, crossing her leg over the other. "So, when do we leave for Japan?" She smirked at him and quirked a curious brow.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:04 pm

He shrugged. "I don't trust leaving newlin here alone... so either we take her with...or one of us stays here to make sure she doesn't do something stupid like kill herself" he said as he looked at the time.

"Speaking of.... we both need to feed anyways, and we need to start spreading the cure on the humans. I'm not having the bar spread this stupid Hep V shit again"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 pm

She drummed her nails against the top of his desk, cocking a brow and pursing her lips. "Let me guess, I get babysitting duties?" Seeing his smirk, she rolled her eyes and hopped down from his desk, moving over to where the keys to the dungeon were.

"Let's go check on our investment, shall we?" Hearing his suggestion, she nodded and moved past him to head down stairs to the basement. Using her hands to show him as she spoke, she began explaining. "We can tear down this wall here, place more chains there and get rid of that shit there. It'll be like a freak show attraction, pay for a minute to drink from the tap?" She grinned and looked back at Eric. "As far as the humans go, wouldn't we need to synthesize her blood or should we begin mixing it with our own little concoctions here?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Eric thought about it for a moment.

"hmm...why not test it on ginger? We feed her a concoction of ours and have her tested, and we'll perfect the human cure with her?" he suggested as he looked around the dungeon.

"Ten thousand for a minute... a guaranteed cure and immunity to Hep V... "
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:34 pm

She smiled bigger and nodded, "How sweet it is...." She said before tapping her fingernail against her cheek. "Ten thousand...sixty seconds? I hear the sounds of the register now." She grinned and stepped closer to Sarah, pulling back some of her hair off her shoulder as Sarah whimpered and moved against the restraints.

"We've got big plans for you, Sarah. You will be a savior after all, isn't that exciting?" Pam said in a high pitched debutante voice that was sure to annoy Sarah. She chuckled and ran her nail against her neck, Sarah pulling away from her. She leaned in to whisper, "Maybe even an extra five grand for a quick fuck..."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Eric shook his head "No... we've already seen Sarah enjoys fucking whoever will help her. And we don't need some half wit vampire getting attached her" he said as he paced around the dungeon.

"Hmm... did we check if she had those stupid contacts? We could glamour her...but no it would be too simple to have her passive. Best she sit here and go crazy and really think about all the shit she put us through"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:43 pm

She frowned a bit and knew Eric had a point, the bitch could sweet talk the pants off a priest. Moving around Sarah as she looked the girl up and down. "I can't remember." She said before forcing her eyes open to see if there any contacts in. Sarah whimpered and tried to pull away from her.

"Be still or I'll poke your eye out!" She warned her in a clipped tone. Looking back over at Eric, she reported. "Looks normal to me, but you never know the tricks this witch has up her sleeves." She said before stepping aside, "Why don't you test it out."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Eric walked up to Sarah and roughly grabbed her by the chin. Sarah closed her eyes tightly but he rolled his and used his free hand to open one eye. After all, one eye was all he needed.

"Sarah.... I'm going to remove the gag from your mouth...and you'll be able to talk, but not scream" he said, feeling Sarah's mind give into his influence.

He pulled out the rag from her mouth and sure enough Sarah whimpered and sobbed and said she was sorry but she didn't scream for help at all.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Pam chuckled, placing a hand on her chest as Eric looked over at her. "Sorry, I just find her so amusing. She's sorry, Eric." She feigned a pout and shook her head, placing both hands on her hips as she moved around Sarah while she pleaded for redemption. "You do after all have a purpose, just like you claimed. Your purpose will be to serve vampires until you take your last breath...and I an ready to ensure that won't be for a long, long time."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Eric looked at Sarah. Pity she was a human with human needs. But....

"What if we get Ginger to stay here at the bar while we're in japan? We keep Sarah chained and take the keys with us so Ginger can't free her if she tried. Keep Sarah glamoured, ginger feeds her, keeps her clean for a bit and you and I can go make some money across the world?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:02 pm

she looked over at Eric with a glimmer of glee in her eyes and grinned. "I think that's a fabulous idea. It's been a while since we've seen Japan." She said before looking over at Sarah and saying low, catching her attention to glamour her. "You will be a good girl while we're gone...you will not scream, not beg, not even speak unless asked a question. Are we clear?" She said as Sarah nodded blankly.

Turning towards Eric, she smirked. "I'll go pack while you inform Ginger of the rules. She annoys the shit out of me." She said before passing Eric and moving towards the stairs.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Eric nodded as he grabbed his phone. After all he'd fucked Ginger...so she'd bend over backwards to do anything for him now.

After a lengthy phone call in which ginger kept asking if they could fuck again he finally got her to come to the bar, bringing whatever she needed to a lengthy stay.

He found himself back in the office, Pam moving along like a blur.

"Ginger will be here within the hour"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:14 pm

She grinned, having heard his conversation. "I take it she needs another 30 seconds of sex? You know you'll have to cure her first." She teased him, giving him a playful wink as she threw things into a bag to pack. "I think I'll catch a shower while you make our travel arrangements and deal with your human blood bag." She moved over to him, sliding her hand along his shoulder as she passed him.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:27 pm

He rolled his eyes at the sex remark. "I rather masturbate...it'll last longer" he said as he moved to grab some paperwork as well as the sample of Sarah's blood they already had.

He packed up his briefcase of papers he needed before booting up the laptop to book their flight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 am