For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Travels and a meeting

Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Travels and a meeting Empty Travels and a meeting

Post by Dieter Braun Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 pm

~buzzes intercom switchboard~
    "Please let Guardian know that I am at his disposal for the rest of the night. I merely await word that he is ready for our meeting."
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

Travels and a meeting Empty Re: Travels and a meeting

Post by Roman Zimojic Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 pm

‎-working through a stack of papers, under the stack was a fax from Chancellor Braun, thinking this is the report he mentioned, scanning through my brows furrowing at the information, the intercom buzzes, I press the button saying bruskly,- Yes What is it? - A soft female voice says that Chancellor Braun is waiting for our meeting, smiling I tell her, -Please ask him to join me as soon as possible, I am free.-
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 pm

~Walking briskly through the archway into Roman's office, pausing only long enough to double check the tablet in my hand.~ "Have you had time to look over the fax I sent over while I was gone?"
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 pm

‎-Sees Chancellor Braun standing in the doorway I motion for him to enter- Come in and glad that you are back, I just found it, it was buried in a stack of papers. Catch me up on what is going on, please. What I read was slightly unreal.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm

To keep things fairly clear, I have been taking advantage of our recent guests and the fact that my face is not known to get some extra intel concerning the local region. I slipped into a few locations to see if there was any reason for concern. In Bon Temp, I simply slipped in and observed some very interesting activity concerning a fledgling vampire who was displaying a spectacular amount of self hatred. I had concerns that there might have been influences that were less than friendly at Eric's Fangtasia. Not only have I removed those concerns, I have set a potential foothold for social and economic influence in place. You have always trusted my methods, so unless you have concerns, I will spare you the humdrum details. I could not pass up the chance to accomplish these tasks without Bill and Eric in the area. This was the reason for my uncharacteristic haste. I think, looking and the resulting data, you will see that the small failing in decorum was well worth it.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:25 pm

‎-leaning back in my chair processing what Dieter said, nodding slowing as a form quickly formulates- You have set up connections you say. -tapping a pen on the blotter covered desk- Please keep up these connections by all means, but you need to bring in a "partner or assistant" because Fuck Up 1 and 2 know your face, so bring in someone you can know and trust.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 pm

I have already taken steps. Eric's own progeny has been put in place as a buffer. When things move forward, I will send in a negotiator-for-hire to lock down the details. Her drive to prove herself to him makes her exquisitely easy to manipulate.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm

-Suddenly sitting forward in my seat looking at Dieter a smile transforming my face- Excellent I am very impressed with your inventive ideas. Keep me apprised and if you find anything that's outside of the rules the Authority needs to come down and come down hard. I don't have to remind you of the scrutiny we are under. Chancellor Braun you know there are no secrets within the Council. Understood?
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:42 pm

~smiling casually~ Of Course, Guardian. This is why I am revealing all to you. It is your place as Guardian to decide what to share with the others Chancellors. I would ask that, if it is not required, that my connection building might be omitted? ~looks at the pile of paperwork on your desk~ I have taken enough of your time, Guardian. If there is nothing else?
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

‎-taps my finger on my tap in thought- Yes I agree Dieter, we can either omit your name giving it a "Project" name, or add it to the agenda to bring to the Council at a later date. I am sure Salome, Kibwe would readily agree, with Rosalyn and Andrew not being totally on board, what say you?
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Actually, Guardian, I have a much easier arrangement. The "Investment Group" is being funded from my private account. It is just a special project of mine. I like to keep investments running so I have funds that can be tossed about when it seems appropriate. The travel I have done can be explained away simply by the fact that I was sounding out a few leads that did not pan out.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:00 pm

-Nods with a look of new found respect flashing over his face- Dieter we are old friends as well as allies. Thank the Gods you are on my side, you are one man I would hate to cross.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:01 pm

We both know that there is never going to be a chance of that happening, Guardian. As you have much to catch up on, I guess we should close this matter out. I will of course keep you aware of any developments.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:03 pm

‎-watches Dieter exit the room- Thank you Chancellor Braun.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Of course, Guardian...give Miss Agrippa my best when you see her. ~walks out of sight~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:06 pm